Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: After marriage - pg 50 20.10.2011 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 53

girdharmona

Goldie

girdharmona

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
it is awesome.
waiting for another, update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: After marriage - pg 50 20.10.2011 (Page 8)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Beautiful update! Loved it...can't wait to read more!! Clap

_MistleToe_

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SriB

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">God yaar!! You killed me again with this scene. It is all choo cute. Ram smiling seeing the news that he and Priya are married.Day DreamingThat is so so so sweet yaar. Then the "Tum Kitna Exercise Karti Ho Yaar."Big smilePriya and Neha making a sweet dish. How sweet yaar. Hope they show something like this in the show too. Would love to see Neha and Priya become the best of friends.Big smileUm.. I like the fact that you incorporated the fact that Ram eats a lot, but I feel it is a bit too much. Hope you don't mind constructive criticism.SmileThe part when Priya tells Vikram to be her brother and Vikram being really happy and then Neha hugging Priya is all so so so so cute yaar. I would love to see Vikram, Neha, Ram and Priya go on a holiday together. It would be superbly fantabulous.Day DreamingI also love the part when Neha hugs Priya and thanks her for what she did, even unknowingly. That entire part was beautifully scripted. I read that part over and over again. Hats off.ClapUmm, Can you explain this dialogue of Priya:</font><font size="2">Priya: not knowing what to say'. Says' now I know why ' Ram trusts vikram and you more' </font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#000099">?</font> Thanks. I also love the part when Ram tells sorry for hurting on the day of the engagement about bringing her stuff to the Kapoor Mansion. That was well incorporated. Beautiful.SmileWaiting for the next part.Smile</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">(Sorry for the long post).</font>

Thanx..ymanjushree for the comments...well wrt ramz eating... Bear with me for a couple of more updates... As i have already written...the later parts... so request u to bear with me.

Wrt trusting neha n vikram more...plz note that i have started story after bidaai is over so all previous parts are as per... Original story... Coming back to...the trust part From priyas point of view... Priya has observed that... Its vikram n neha... Who is always there with him for every event... Be it fixing engagement date, day of engagement, the event of kanyadaan, their entry into room...and rishubh's dialogue with priya abt ram's status... So she feels that ram trusts vik- neha more...
Now my point of view is ...
as per my basic logic in understanding human psychology.. A person wants his nearest and trustworthy person...to be with him and feels comfortable... Though ram...feels his fly nearest to him... Priya.. Does not feel the level of comfortability and trust in ram's eye for nebody else,...so i incorporated this.. Sentence... Hope i have satisfied ur query...
N thnx for the critical reading and response... It will help me improve...further...n yep.. Long posts does nt matter... Thnx again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_

_MistleToe_

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012SriB

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Priya and Ram at Priya's bldg…

Priya: accha hua na Ram ki lift nahi chal rahi hai… usi bahane aapne jo itna saara break fast kiya hai.. woh pachh jayega…

Ram: very funny… chalein… ek toh 4 maale chadna hai… upar se… meri matti maari gayi thi.. joh maine apne liye.. itna bada bag bhar ke saaman laaya….and is baar toh driver bhi nahi hai… use kehne ke liye,…

Priya: smiles and says common Ram abhi sirf 50 steps hai.. ….

Ram: sweating…agar tum mujhse roz itna exercise karaogi… toh main 1 mahine mein patla ho jaoonga…

Priya: woh mushkil hai.. Ram….

Ram: mushkil kyun…?

Priya: kyunki… aap jitna exercise karte hai.. uske 2 times sorry  3 times jyada khana khate hai… for example… aaj aapne jo yoga, exercise, walk kiya.. woh sab toh subah ke naashte ke baad…..sabpe paani phir gaya… and smiles

Ram: oye… tu chup kar oye… woh… main thodi tumhare tarah… 1 katori phirni and chai….….kapoor hoon mai… main aisa hi thik hoon … and smiles…

Priya: smiles and says….dekho ram… hum pahuch gaye….

Vikram and Neha:… kahaan the tum dono… ek ghante se tumhari raah dekh rahe hai…

Priya: woh na.. Ram ko…. Bahut…

Ram: interrupts…bahuuut.. imp kaam tha…

Neha: thik hai thik hai… aunt… aapka jamai aagaya…

Shipra comes with aarti ki thaali and welcomes both priya and Ram…and says… welcome jamaiji….

Ram and Priya look at each other and then enter …

Priya: not fair… welcome sirf jamai kyun??? Mujhe ek hi din mein bhul gayi na maa….

Shipra: tears in her eyes… pagali… aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya… both hug each other and cry…

Ram: ab toh priya… wapas aayi hai .. na .. toh aap ab kyun ro rahe hai….

Shipra:… ye khushi ke aansoo.. hai Ram…

Ram: toh phir thik hai…lekin… woh papa, ayesha and naani… nahi dikhayi de rahi hai… aur baaki log bhi… nahi dikhai de rahe hai..

Shipra: woh actually ram… humme ye rasam nahi pata thi… humare mein.. ye phera dalne ki rasam nahi hoti … toh isliye sabhi…mehmano ko chodne ke liye.. station gaye hai… thode der mein laut jaayenge…

Ram: ok….and smiles… and whispers to priya.. dekha meri kismat kitni achi hai … thodi der ke liye hi sahi.… naani se… chutkara…. And smiles

Priya: stares at Ram with a grin on her face…

Ram: sorry… woh khushi… ke… wajah se…

Priya: smiles…its ok…

Shipra: Priya beta… Ram ka saaman apne room mein rakh do…. Main tab tak chai banati hoon sab ke liye..

Priya: tries to lift… but unable to ….tells Ram… woh aapka bag bhi… aaphi ke tarah bhaari hai…

Vikram and Neha.. start laughing loudly on hearing…Priya's comments

Ram: embarraased… chup karo tum dono… and grins at Priya…

Priya: woh sorry… bag bahut bhaari that toh…. And smiles

Ram: its ok.. and smiles in return…

Ram keeps his bag in Priya's room and

Ram: (teases priya) woh…aaj tumhare kamra… …kaafi…acha lag raha hai… us din ke comparison mein… I think… tum nahi thi… na kal raat is liye…

Priya: excuse me… woh… us din hum sab… bahut busy the isliye…warna.. ye kamra.. pehle se hi.. neat and tidy rehta hai….

Neha… I hope all are fine and main andar aa sakti hoon… priya.. aunt is waiting… chai thandi ho rahi hai… chalo bhi….

Ram, priya and neha enter hall… vikram and shipra… waiting for them…

Ram has tea.. and biscuits.. he finishes all biscuits alone….

Priya: aapko aur biscuits chahiye Ram?

Ram: nahi… woh… kaafi hai….

Shipra… smiles and thinks in her mind… chalo… Priya… ki gaadi… Mr… kapoor se… Ram tak toh aayi….

Neha- Vikram: aunt hum chalte hai…. Woh bache ghar pe raah dekh rahe honge… na…

Ram: holds vikram and whispers…… main yahaan akela kya karunga… u wait na…

Vikram: ye mera sasural nahi hai.. Ram… tera hai… and priya hai na…so relax…

Ram: not knowing… a bit afraid… tells… ek teacher aur ab… uski maa… dono mujhe kacha chaba jayenge… vikram…. Plz… main paagal ho jaunga…

Vikram: very funny….i am going.. chalo neha… and u njoy…

Ram: looks at priya.. not knowing what to do….

Priya: aap TV dekhenge… Ram?

Ram: haan ye thik rahega…

Shipra in kitchen.. calls.. priya…

Priya: changes and comes  to kitchen…haan maa….

Shipra: ye kya…. Tumne phir se… ye kurti aur jeans… priya… ab tumhari shaadi ho gayi hai… woh bhi Ram ke saath… kuch toh uske status ka khayal rakh….shipra turns of the gas… and takes her in… to her room and gives her a new designer dress…tu yeh… chudidar pehen le… ye maine khud design ki hai.. tere liye…

Priya: tears in her eyes… ye bahut achi hai maa…. Main abhi pehen ke aati hoon….its beautiful…

Priya: comes out in the white and purple silk.. chudidaar with elegant handwork on it… and says thanks maa…. And hugs her…

Shipra: chal bahaar… ram kya sochenge… woh bechara toh bor ho raha hoga…

In hall:

Priya: woh Ram….aap… thik toh hai na…

Ram: sees her in a chudidar… and says… bahut achi lag rahi ho…

Priya: woh maa ne.. ye dress design ki hai…. Acha hai na…

Ram: its beautiful… lekin woh tumhari bindi… as usual tedhi hai… and does hand gestures to her to shift a bit to right……

Priya:… not getting it right…

ram moves forward towards her and takes the bindi and places it himself in the centre on Priya's forehead…….

Priya looks into his eyes…and Ram… looks into her eyes….

Song: lamhon ke daaman me… pakheeja se rishte hai… played …in background…

Ram… moves towards Priya… when… the door bell rings….

Priya… and Ram look here and there and get relieved that nobody was watching them… Priya opens the door and finds… Ayesha, naani and Sudhir….and hugs them…

Ayesha: Hi jiju … and hugs.. Ram… Jiju… aapne humari priya.. di ko jyada tang toh nahi kiya na…

Ram surprised by her question:…. Ye tumne galat sawaal kiya hai…tumne apni di.. se ye sawaal.. puchna chahiye.. tha…

Everybody laughs and priya… grins and says… excuse me.. . kya aap sabko main tang karti hoon…

Ayesha: nahi.. di hum toh bas aise hi… oh c'mmon di… priya smiles and gives a cheekish look to Ram…

Ram looks at Priya and smiles…

Shipra and priya.. in priya's room….Ram, Ayesha and sudhir are in hall outside…

Shipra: Priya.. main bahut khush hoon… aur.. bata kal raat ko kya hua…

Priya: kya maa.. kuch nahi… kuch nahi hua…

Shipra: kuch nahi ka… kya matlab… tumne … woh…waali dress I mean woh gown pehna than na…

Priya: uski toh tum baat hi mat karo maa….main janti hoon… ki kaise main woh pehen ke… Ram ke saamne gayi… hoon…tumbhi na… maa ye sab jaan bujh ke….

Shipra: waise… tumne aaj bindi badi hi correct jagah… pe lagayi hai… priya… bilkul centre main…

Priya: nahi… maa… woh tedhi hi thi… woh… abhi bahaar ram ne… thik se… laga…oh no…. matlab… tum humme chup chup kar… dekh rahi thi…maa this is not fair….

Shipra: woh toh main bas…

Priya: smiles and shyingly … looking downwards…ye thik nahi hai maa…

Shipra: Lifts priya's face and says… I was really happy to see you both… together… bhagwaan kare.. tum dono aise hi khush raho… aur kisi ki bhi nazar na lage and puts kala tika… to priya….

Priya: hugs shipra… and says… maaa…

… to be continued….

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

alfynaina_i2000balhsdfandancydreamermistletoe22gagsyic_2000MinniemeChit15ShaiqMadihapiyushibalhfan4ever-evan-cuterosykaparikh1Princess13.anshimanshishamma92daniella05anizorkiokyoSriBrsk16SiacutiesalsalyushankitvcSakshi_Deewanishaaranyaswethasyam08_Invincible_luvsakshi

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Sweetest cho chweet!!!
Loved the update ...plzzz update soon

Edited by shaaranya - 05 September 2011 at 9:21am

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Red!!!

sorry... What does "Red"  mean???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.