Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 89

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
can someone temme who is bhabho's husband ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Does anyone know what the title means?

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
'Diya' is an earthen lamp and 'baati' is the
wick (made of cotton!). Together they make light...in a medium
which could be oil or ghee. Symbolically, 'Diya and Baati' represent
Lovers! One is incomplete/useless without
the other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhiambodidib2011M1s5_5unsh1n3

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

and wat does it exactly mean "Bhabo" which lang is this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i recently started watching it ..can someone temme how they are related..i mean who are all bhabho's children and y meenakshi calls sandhya as jethani (is she younger) & y bhabho's one daughter is educated and other uneducated... & y did sandhya's bro lied both sides for sandhya-sooraj wedding...

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i recently started watching it ..can someone temme how they are related..i mean who are all bhabho's children and y meenakshi calls sandhya as jethani (is she younger) & y bhabho's one daughter is educated and other uneducated... & y did sandhya's bro lied both sides for sandhya-sooraj wedding...

Bhabho's children are Suraj, Vikram, Mohit and Chavvi daughter.

Vikram got married first (don't know the reason).  Meena is his wife.  So Sandhya is elder to her in relation.

Except Suraj who left his studies due to family problem, donno about Vikram but Mohit and Chavvi are studying.

Sandhya's brother had to leave to US for his job in 15 days so he lied to Bhabho that Sandhya is uneducated but in real she has completed 2nd year of college and he did not disclose the truth of Suraj to Sandhya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi--jas--

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by --jas--

Bhabho's children are Suraj, Vikram, Mohit and Chavvi daughter.

Vikram got married first (don't know the reason).  Meena is his wife.  So Sandhya is elder to her in relation.

Except Suraj who left his studies due to family problem, donno about Vikram but Mohit and Chavvi are studying.

Sandhya's brother had to leave to US for his job in 15 days so he lied to Bhabho that Sandhya is uneducated but in real she has completed 2nd year of college and he did not disclose the truth of Suraj to Sandhya.

thanks... what about another woman who supported sandhya yesterday(dnt knw her name) is she not bhabo's daughter...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top