Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 89

Mr.-Parfect

IF-Sizzlerz

Mr.-Parfect

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Toxic11

Is there any website or some youtube channel where diya aur baati hum epi can be found from the 1st one ..I tried fiding them almost all are removed ,if any one here can help do let me know.

CLICK HERE dear and watch diya aur baati hum all episodes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 57)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hk221

Groupbie

hk221

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hi guys koi help karo mujhey koi acha image editing software btao mujhye diya aur baati hum or surya pe vm create kerna hai koi help karo plz.Smile

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
where is the 22nd july wu

cutedoll09

cutedoll09

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
help..!!!
i am not able to create a pollConfused
it's showing error dat the captcha code i've entered s wrong when am not even given a captcha codeOuch
pls some1 help me how to create a poll

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
after a long time i'm watching this show now ... somebody pl update me with the story ...
is sandhya still studying in night colleage? (i know bhabho challenged on not doing any mistake but what want to know is she still going to colleage)
what happened to chavi's rishta?
has surya consumated their marriage? if not does bhabho knows the truth?
what happened to sandhya's brother who was jobless when i last saw it?
what is that competition now going on ?

pl answer...

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@jas Sandhya has completed her 3rd year. Along with that her 2 matkas broke. Both for wrong reasons. One chavi lied that Sandhya helped her copy in the exam. Truth is that she herself took Sandhya's paper whithout she knowing and got debarred.
2nd matka broke because Sandhya decided to sacrifice for the sake of Bhabo as she knew that Bhabo fed her liquor choc to prevent her from writing exam and later repented it. She took the blame of Sooraj's shop vandalism by rats  on her head saving Emily.
After second matka Sooraj gets devastated as he believes Sandhya has lied and this competition is an attempt by him to save the last matka and Sandhya's dream. Sooraj has put complete faith on Sandhya and as of now Sandhya is fighting in the comp to safeguard his faith on her. 

Their marriage is not yet consummated as Sooraj has taken vow of celibacy till Sandhya IPS and Bhabo knows about it. She thinks it is Sandhya who is at fault. Hence her complete vengeance towards Sandhya and she is hell bent on stopping her dream and wants Emily to win the competition. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

cutedoll09

cutedoll09

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i have a doubt dat can any 1 in dis forum create polls or only certain grp of ppl do dat?
i really want to create a poll but am unable to.. as i already shared my prob in help desk
pls some1 let me knw..hope i get helpful replies dis timeUnhappy

thanks in advance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitish95thala

nitish95

IF-Sizzlerz

nitish95

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutedoll09

<font size="2">i<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633ff"> have a doubt dat can any 1 in dis forum create polls or only certain grp of ppl do dat?</font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633ff" size="2">i really want to create a poll but am unable to.. as i already shared my prob in help desk</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633ff" size="2">pls some1 let me knw..hope i get helpful replies dis timeUnhappy</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6633ff" size="2">thanks in advance</font>

anyone can conduct the poll
in right top there is a option new poll go there and u will get the required .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedoll09thala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top