Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 89

kareenakk

kareenakk

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Hi
 I have missed the story in the middle after he wins cooking competition. Were their any romantic scenes between them  after that? Have Suraj-Sandhya consummated their marriage?

yeah they said i love u in singapore...and as per my knowlege have had romantic scenes and yes i think consumated.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk (Page 48)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndlover786

hey guys

I had exams going on so couldnt watch DABH

but I was wondering that after sandhya had gotten exposed about going to college, what happened after that? 

How did bahboo start talking to her normally? as now I see them talk like nothing has happen..which makes me think has bahboo allowed her to study??

here is the link.it will help u...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458800

after that sandy exposed swamiji..then all praised sandy.also bhabo...there started emily(mohit's GF)track...now emily is pregnant bcz of mohit,this also exposed by sandy...thats it..now all r going to maasa'a village for getting permission for momli marriage...

link credit goes to alina...

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Is Emily pregnant..??

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
^ ya

ambleena

Groupbie

ambleena

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I too missed the story around the time Meena was pregnant and I think swami fiasco started. After that have Suraj Sandhya consummated ? Can you give the link of the episode? And has meena delivered baby?
Thanks for your help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidi

kareenakk

kareenakk

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Originally posted by ipkkndlover786

hey guys

I had exams going on so couldnt watch DABH

but I was wondering that after sandhya had gotten exposed about going to college, what happened after that? 

How did bahboo start talking to her normally? as now I see them talk like nothing has happen..which makes me think has bahboo allowed her to study??

here is the link.it will help u...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458800

after that sandy exposed swamiji..then all praised sandy.also bhabo...there started emily(mohit's GF)track...now emily is pregnant bcz of mohit,this also exposed by sandy...thats it..now all r going to maasa'a village for getting permission for momli marriage...

link credit goes to alina...

thank you so so so much! just what i needed! :D

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambleena

I too missed the story around the time Meena was pregnant and I think swami fiasco started. After that have Suraj Sandhya consummated ? Can you give the link of the episode? And has meena delivered baby?
Thanks for your help
I don't have the link-but the answers are NoLOL and no.

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I haven't heard how exactly Maasa is related to our Rathis. Is she babasa's chachi or his stepmother?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top