Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Arti, many of us want to know Emily's real name but no way unless there is any article which mentions her real name too.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by A-A-S

Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays Emily?

Originally posted by b2011

Arti, many of us want to know Emily's real name but no way unless there is any article which mentions her real name too.

Thanks, Bharati. 😊 I thought someone might have known if they had seen her in some other show, but I guess perhaps she is new to TV.

Looks like TB read your mind (or your post!) and mentioned that her name is Pooja in their article about Anas's April Fool's Day prank. 

Now all we need is another article that mentions her whole name...
@Aarti- her name is Pooja Singh.
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

@Aarti- her name is Pooja Singh.

Thanks, JAM! 😊

I saw the second TB article this week - the one with her whole name in it. I bet the writer saw Bharati's post here before they wrote it, hehehe. 😆
Hi to all DABH-inians!
I am a new member of IF but have been following DABH forum for a while as I felt in love with DABH. I am from a western culture and I must say that many things in DABH were difficult for me to understand. Thanks to you (active members of this forum), I have started to have a better understanding of characters'actions and behaviour and just love this movie (DABH is my first indian movie). The movie and this forum is, as well, a great way for me to know more about Indian culture and society. Thank you for that!

Now, I have a question regarding the last episods of DABH, if someone would like to answer: How did Maasa know that Suraj will be given the necklace to guard and thus, decinding that Sandhya should be the one to get it for her??
I somehow understood the sequence like this. Maasa does not know who has the necklace. She wants one of the Beendanis through their wooing skills to find out where it is and get it for her. She selects Sandhya. She entrusts Sandhya with the duty of finding out where the necklace is from Suraj and through her seducing skills enlist his support in acquiring it. It is just Maasa's luck that Suraj had it so there was no need for them to get it from elsewhere. This is how I interpreted the episode, I may be wrong... Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago

Thank a lot UMDU!

Please allow me to say that I really appreciate your posts on this forum. Full of insight and realism! ⭐️

Originally posted by alexxa

Thank a lot UMDU!

Please allow me to say that I really appreciate your posts on this forum. Full of insight and realism! ⭐️

Thank you so much alexxa.
Can I get the lady in the show with a burned face's photo? I want the burned face photo only. Please.

Hi everyone

I like very much the DABH song, sad track. Though I have been searching for a translation of the song in English, I wasn't able to find one. I have also checked the previous pages, here, in Help Desk.

Can somebody direct me to a link where an English translation is available? If that is not possible, will someone do me the huge favor of translating the song? I wanted for so long to know what the song is about!

Thank you! 😊

The lyrics are below, as I found them:

Loote hain sapne/     

Tooti ummedein/  

Choota jahaan

Choota jahaan

Socha nahin tha zindagi legi

Yoon imtihaan

Yoon imtihaan

Lo main chal di un raahon pe

Jin raahon ki manzil juda hai

Sochun piya ji kya yehi wo raahi