Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: devica

Hi

I have missed the story in the middle after he wins cooking competition. Were their any romantic scenes between them  after that? Have Suraj-Sandhya consummated their marriage?

yeah they said i love u in singapore...and as per my knowlege have had romantic scenes and yes i think consumated.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndlover786

hey guys

I had exams going on so couldnt watch DABH

but I was wondering that after sandhya had gotten exposed about going to college, what happened after that? 

How did bahboo start talking to her normally? as now I see them talk like nothing has happen..which makes me think has bahboo allowed her to study??

here is the link.it will help u...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458800

after that sandy exposed swamiji..then all praised sandy.also bhabo...there started emily(mohit's GF)track...now emily is pregnant bcz of mohit,this also exposed by sandy...thats it..now all r going to maasa'a village for getting permission for momli marriage...

link credit goes to alina...

ambleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too missed the story around the time Meena was pregnant and I think swami fiasco started. After that have Suraj Sandhya consummated ? Can you give the link of the episode? And has meena delivered baby?
Thanks for your help
kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: udnis

here is the link.it will help u...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458800

after that sandy exposed swamiji..then all praised sandy.also bhabo...there started emily(mohit's GF)track...now emily is pregnant bcz of mohit,this also exposed by sandy...thats it..now all r going to maasa'a village for getting permission for momli marriage...

link credit goes to alina...

thank you so so so much! just what i needed! :D
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambleena

I too missed the story around the time Meena was pregnant and I think swami fiasco started. After that have Suraj Sandhya consummated ? Can you give the link of the episode? And has meena delivered baby?
Thanks for your help

I don't have the link-but the answers are No😆 and no.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't heard how exactly Maasa is related to our Rathis. Is she babasa's chachi or his stepmother?
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maasa, is Baabasa's uncle's wife.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I missed those Mohit n Emily episodes.Who is Emily and how n where she met Mohit.
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Emily is Sandhy's friend in her night college and she is one who returned Chavi's lost jewellery to Suraj. In this way Suraj became aware about night college and he admitted Sandhya in that. How she met Mohit is not disclosed by CV''s.😊
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays Emily?