Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone plzz tell m that wat awards have suraj aka anas has won up till now???????
Originally posted by charmingkiller

Can anyone plzz tell m that wat awards have suraj aka anas has won up till now???????

PM this question to Rumela n she vl tell u each n everything about Suraj
Originally posted by KarLYFan

can someone tell me if Suraj & sandhya consummted yet ? & if they did can someone tell me the dfate
no. Not yet. Not until she grabs her dream.😕
Hi,
  I have recently joined the the forum and I love the show so I decided to watch all of Suraj and Sandhya scenes on youtube but unfortunately half of them don't work because starindia has blocked them is there any other way I can watch them please let me know.
hi plz can anyone give me the hd link of surya hair rose scene
thanks in advance
This one is addressed to the dev team -- Can't we be able to get Neeluji's name in the DABH popular cast? It's sad that such an integral part of DABH - Bhabo is missing in the Popular cast list.
i came across DABH scenes in youtube and fell inlove with the show i need to catch up the old episodes i tried a lot but could get only the star player epis of 5 mins :( . where do i get to see the whole 20 mins episodes . please help
I have been out of the loop as far as serials go.  Can someone tell me if Meena is still pregnant and when is she due?  It seems like forever and I understand that the actress is also pregnant in real life.  When does she go on maternity leave?
Thanks in advance.
ramasuresh no old videos are available anywhere. You will have to visit star player site for that. Youtube and other similar sites delete all videos related to dabh due to copyright issues.

xarina meena is pregnant from around last 5-6 months. No idea about when Kanika is taking leave for that.
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

ramasuresh no old videos are available anywhere. You will have to visit star player site for that. Youtube and other similar sites delete all videos related to dabh due to copyright issues.

xarina meena is pregnant from around last 5-6 months. No idea about when Kanika is taking leave for that.
Thank you June.😊  I don't know why I feel that she has been pregnant for so long.😕