Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 28

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jonnybgood

i just started watch this couple weeks ago who is RK, and did anyone find out about the maid who was pushed off the steps (temple scene)

RK is a terrorist. His passport name is Anuraag Joshi(police says he has many names) & he works in Sooraj's shope now! He only had killed Sandhya's parents.(he only says last time I did a mistake & it was a small blast). And no clues about the maid ie Chaturi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

@munnihyderabad- Chaturi is not dead..! What we all know is she has fallen to a small gorge by Meena's mistake. According to spoilers we got here, Chaturi & Raj Kumar will fall in love with each other later. But I really don't think so. Sandy will take thaadedaarni avataar soon & spill the beans of RK because Sooraj will mostly be caught by Police today as per the promo.!

thank you so much ... appreciate it...so meena is tensed for the same reason ... it would be awesome to see Sandhya's instincts and her intelligence,,,

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@munnihyderabad- all my pleasure😃.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Does everyone know suraj s sis failed??? I saw sandy teaching her how come she has no clue and bhabo dint do any dhamaka?
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Does everyone know suraj s sis failed??? I saw sandy teaching her how come she has no clue and bhabo dint do any dhamaka?

Everyone got to know that she failed..(her princiapl came over suraj's house and while going she tells everyone that since she has failed she has to write the exam this time again) Bhabho was angry and sad too  and bhabho said sandy to teach her .and sandy accepted and said she will make suraj's sis pass
Hope I helped
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Everyone got to know that she failed..(her princiapl came over suraj's house and while going she tells everyone that since she has failed she has to write the exam this time again) Bhabho was angry and sad too and bhabho said sandy to teach her .and sandy accepted and said she will make suraj's sis pass
Hope I helped

oki i missed this. Thanks musky:-)
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

RK is a terrorist. His passport name is Anuraag Joshi(police says he has many names) & he works in Sooraj's shope now! He only had killed Sandhya's parents.(he only says last time I did a mistake & it was a small blast). And no clues about the maid ie Chaturi.

Thanks thats helps
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
anyone give me the link of deeps perfo with ritesh in BS yng entnr award & her winning speech...
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey :) I was wondering if anyone knows what's RK's real name?? I think he's such a cutie!!!!
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashirania

Hey :) I was wondering if anyone knows what's RK's real name?? I think he's such a cutie!!!!

Hi,
Gaurav Sharma is the name of the actor who plays RK.
(Is that what you were asking?)