Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hey!
i came up with a solution to avoid bashing in bollywood articles... i've noticed that in many articles especially ones relating to aishwarya always end up having members bashing 1 another with harsh comments being said. i was wondering that to avoid this mayb we could hav a "comment approval" option, where comments only appear in articles after being approved by moderators. this way harsh n bashing comments will not appear in the articles...becos by the time the DT looks into the reported comments a lot has already been said and done.

look forward 2 hearing what the senior DT think about this...

Yuvika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashing in Bollywood Articles-Senior DT pls see" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Its not a bad idea Yuvika but its time consuming, basically members need to wait for mods to be online and approve their comments. Maybe it may work out by having a separate mod team to moderate comments from TB and Bolly articles. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Yuvika_15Sano88Prinsesse.SuviSunShine_A

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
^^ yep discuss this with the senior DT and see what they say... i think its a gr8 way 2 stop bashing in the articles... im nt sure if i hav eva seen any bashing in the TB articles tht i read bt in bolly ones we usually gt members fighting...so "comment approval pending" option wud b gr8... let me knw wt the others think abt it Mel...

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I agree moderation should be enabled , there are some spammers who advertise their website links too which is really very irritating. Then some members just post "Thanks for the articles" as a comment for each and every article , I doubt if they really read all the articles. Maybe moderation in comments can reduce these things ! :)

Yuvika_15

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Can u let me know where bashing is happening so we acn get the comments deleted also, will get this on talk:)

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

nadi i wil try finding sum articles wer this has happened...so far i noticed they tend 2 happen in articles relating 2 aishwarya

i wil try seeing if i can find ne mre...bt bashing does tend 2 happen... thts y i suggested comment approval..if nt in the TB articles thn pls do it in the bollywood articles becos it mainly happens der

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
taken care of that article.
we cant do the comment approval thing, as we dont have time to sit and approve each comment, bashing happends rare and we take care of it when reported:)

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
oh ok...it was jus a suggestion...lets hpe the bashing dies down anyway

-Nadii-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top