Bade Aache leads Bade Busy--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bade Achche leads bade busy 
Bade Acche Laggte Hai is a hit show with popular actors and usual date troubles. With Ram Kapoor managing his film commitments and shooting a daily soap and Sakshi Tanwar planning her London vacation, it was tough to get them together for the crucial wedding sequence. The unit had to make do with body doubles during most of the portions. But there is buzz doing the rounds that Ram and Saakshi don't get along so they avoid shooting together as much as they can. We don't believe that as their chemistry is sizzling or perhaps it is the histrionics doing the work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well nor do we believe that they don't get along!!!!
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing, but its not to be believed as ram himself said he wanted to work with sakshi
saisamanvi thumbnail
this is not a new article...this article  is already coming in this site only "using body doubles taking on bade acche lagte hai"just some words  changes and given the same article again...
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
indya.com is a STAR owned portal, so, it would speak the same language!!
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think that the leads do not gel with each other...i think they share a great working rapport.

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
i too dnt thing dat dey r nt goin well wit each other basically dey look vry cool wit each other, befor wen sakshi was nt in d sense speaking dey both so managed each other n their convesation ws just awsome..dey wer so frndly wit each other i think dis all is rumours hv too still wait d get d new n whole story...!!! 
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted before. Topic closed.