•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
KK should know what is the meaning of Bhoot, Pret and Aatma...He said to Salman the Contestant that the Pret of Salman khan has entered in his body...absolutely nonsense comment...

Pret is a Wandering spirit, the one who is alive we cannot call him/her Pret under any circumstances...he speaks in chaste Hindi..he should know the meaning of it...

Most of the times he refers either Bhoot, Pret or Bade buzurgh ki Aatma..
Why doesnt he appreciate the contestant?..what is the point of using those above Titles always?...Why he doesnt want to give Credit to the Kids?

Does it mean that when he sings, some bhoot-pret or elderly aatma enters in him?...so should we give the credit to those wandering spirits?..

KK please stop using those words and give due credit to young and talented Children...

God Bless You.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
SR you hit it the nail on the head...

This dude needs his jaws wired...Anything and everything comes out...Does not make sense at all...Some of us who understand and ignore...Thank god some of these kids dont know what he is saying or else they would be so scared or get damaged by his comments..

Most wise and sensible comments come from JA...Adnan is OK but sometimes I feel like he does not know what to say so he says something for saying sake..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

SR you hit it the nail on the head...

This dude needs his jaws wired...Anything and everything comes out...Does not make sense at all...Some of us who understand and ignore...Thank god some of these kids dont know what he is saying or else they would be so scared or get damaged by his comments..

Most wise and sensible comments come from JA...Adnan is OK but sometimes I feel like he does not know what to say so he says something for saying sake..
It was just disgusting when i heard him saying to Salman..and even you can observe Salman Khan's expressions...being a Musical show he talks about bhoot/pret etc..is it a Spooky Show?he always compares with supernatural things or Shaapit Dev or Gandharva...does he know the meaning of Shaapit?..CURSED...how can he say tht to kids?..

JA is to the point whereas Adnan doesnt say anything...he is DM of this season...Rab Raakha..
I call Adnan Paula Abdul of LC LOL

Wonder if KK has pyaar with Bhoot, Pret and Atma..

As most of his songs are related to his own Atma...

Man is lost...I think fame has got to his little big head...Sorry for being candid..😳

Wonder if KK has pyaar with Bhoot, Pret and Atma..

As most of his songs are related to his own Atma...

Man is lost...I think fame has got to his little big head...Sorry for being candid..😳
VBG you are hilarious...Adnan Paula Abdul of LC...How do we know that it is his Aatma?...maybe bhoot of elderly Singer enters in him..Bhoot must be 18th century singer of some Raja's darbaar...lol...yes fame has gone to his head...this is the truth of celluloid...
Lord have mercy!!  U crack me up SR...

That is why KK is short and small with some big Pretatma in the body 🤣 which explains his big head in proportion to his lil body ... I think he has a dark soul...Gosh silly MOI.. I just remembered the fact abt Tongue...It Does not have any bone so hard to control na 😈   How can we blame KK for being loose cannon 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
I dont like his way of commenting. he should comment is a decent and mature way. like other judges

ðŸ¤£ ROFL
Originally posted by riatagore

I dont like his way of commenting. he should comment is a decent and mature way. like other judges
He had used those words with all the contestants..doesnt he know how to comment on Musical show?he shud discuss about Sur-taal and try to correct the kids..but not telling them there is a Bhoot or Pret  possessing their bodies...
KK says a lot of things that sound ridiculous at times but trust me when I say this, he probably becomes so engrossed in the performances, that he says anything he wants, without thinking twice about it But it's all good, despite him plucking out any random sanskrit/shudh hindi words to get across how much he was touched by the performances, at least no malice is conveyed. And in all honesy, sometimes, the haunting way in which the kids just blow you away with the singing, hitting every note and constructing their own little paths of musical magic as they sing, I can see why he would relate that to souls and so forth. Probably the majority of the viewers aren't really bothered by it all and just laugh it off 😆 I know for sure it's not an issue for my family, but I guess those who know the full meaning of such words, would think otherwise :)