Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My Agneepath is a tribute to the original!New VDC! - Page 2

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
comon yaar hrithik is far more versatile n sensible as n actor dancer...>>>ya salman got a biiger fan following coz he connect wid da indian masses nt da niche audience...>>>>>ya da trailer needs 2 b gud 2 take a opening it dusnt end here if da movie is gud den it will run longer jusss lyk znmd it collected 90cr frm india...>>>>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys- dont waste ur breath..anyone who wants to pit salmans non existent acting skills against duggu's cant be helped...leave it!
Duggu's acting chops; LOLOL. Makes me laugh. Had it not be for his lil clique, he's be long gone.
chalo...atleast salman's non existent acting chops can earn 100+ crores at the box office..

btw the new pic is nice...very agneepathish...

EDIT: twitter buzz : PC's look to be revealed soon..

AgneepathMovie Agneepath 
Unveiling @priyankachopra look in Agneepath on video... With the trailer tomorrow. @TeamPriyanka, what do you have to say about that?
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago

cannot wait! the pic is soo good! really excited!

This content was originally posted by-zainab25

Duggu's acting chops; LOLOL. Makes me laugh. Had it not be for his lil clique, he's be long gone.

which clique you referring too..? the snorting buddies..?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
new pics

was having trouble posting them..soz

Hrithik Roshan is the soul of the new Agneepath: Karan Johar
Published: Monday, Aug 29, 2011, 8:53 IST
By After Hrs Correspondent | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
Hrithik Roshan in a still from Agneepath

Filmmaker Karan Johar is releasing the first theatrical trailor of Agneepath along with actor Salman Khan's big Eid release, Bodyguard. The filmmaker says that this decision was taken to ensure maximum visibility for the first theatrical promo of the film.

"I am glad that Reliance (Pictures) allowed me to attach the promo of Agneepath along with Bodyguard. It's their big Eid release and for me, getting the audience to notice Agneepath's promo was very important. All my best wishes for the team of Bodyguard," says an excited Karan.

Since everybody is saying that Agneepath is a remake of the earlier 1990 hit, we asked Karan how similar the two films would be.

"It's not a remake at all. The look, feel and the treatment of the two films are completely different. The two films have a different world of their own. I would rather call my film 'a homage' to the classic directed by Mukul S Anand. The film was produced by my father and I think that it is one of the best films ever made. That is exactly why we chose to make another film, which might be called an apt tribute to the earlier film. The heart and soul remains the same ' it's still a similar struggle between the protagonist and the antagonist. But it is a totally different film. I feel it has turned out to be a very good and engaging film," adds Karan.

The filmmaker emphasises that the two films can never be compared in any way because the new Agneepath is just an adaptation of the earlier one. In the new Agneepath, the protagonist's role is being played by actor Hrithik Roshan and Karan describes him as the "heart and soul" of the film.

"Everybody knows that Hrithik is very careful about the films that he signs. When he got the script of Agneepath, he was extremely kicked about the role. The role has been written with Hrithik in mind and he has always been our only choice. I must tell you that he has really done a great job and I am sure he is as satisfied as I am with the work that he has put in," he adds.

Actor Sanjay Dutt plays the main villain of the film and Karan says that there couldn't have been a better choice. "You have to see Sanju in the movie to believe it. He has excelled in each and every frame. I promise you have never seen Sanjay Dutt like this. He is a treat to watch," says Karan.

The film will be releasing during January 2012 and the final date of its release will be announced soon.

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-smartie_pants

chalo...atleast salman's non existent acting chops can earn 100+ crores at the box office..

btw the new pic is nice...very agneepathish...

EDIT: twitter buzz : PC's look to be revealed soon..

AgneepathMovie Agneepath 
Unveiling @priyankachopra look in Agneepath on video... With the trailer tomorrow. @TeamPriyanka, what do you have to say about that?

Same thing I thought when I first saw it
kay PC's there now at the trailer launch...looking gorg in a pink off shoulder...her hairstyle for once is different too...

looking nice...

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

OMG!!! 

Hrithik seems to me the new Salman on this forum