Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Abt CM rankings and Fan Count Results:do read:

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Heeya friends...after spenting the most time of the weekend in my fav work I'm being really impatient because I can't stay more time without my ArHi...So we need a passtime na...and I've an idea to minimise our pain and this is full on spamming...though here its not permitted but we all do it to increase our rankings and the celebrity rankings...thanks to sweet shop owners to make a post to increase the celebrity rankings and they are sucessful in their workClap but we all need to improve the CM rankings as well as the celeb one...

so according to one of my statistics we have 207 regular users...4 often users...so if we, the regular users, hit the Cm everyday 5 times then we can collect around 7200 votes!!!!!Shocked...so I think there must be something wrong ith the poll or the users...they are not hitting the CM daily...do it friends please do it...we need it...If we love our show then we have to vote for it otherwise I think many of the voters are not real...they are face...but why friends why?? Shockedplease be realistic here and tell the truth what had done 5 users...Clap

Hit the CM at least 5 times...I think we have at least 100 real fans and users...so lets be friends and work together...cause United We Stand, Divided We Fall...and also we can become the no. 1 if we all try our best...someone said that..."Koshis Karne Walo Ki Kabhi Haar Nahi Hoti..."

So Halla Bol and Get to your work friends...Love ya and keep loving ArHi...Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11shilparoxxAquaBluez17shobrakapooor.Saraa.Mariaa.RD-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abt CM rankings and Fan Count Results:do read:" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I hit it more then 5 times a day daily

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey dear..i do it regularly...in fact more than 10 times in a day...whenever i open his site i do hit Cm...i think they may not count the hits more than once in a day..thats what i thought..i dont know the problem.

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
this week i hit the cm more than 500 times

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
dont woor everyone ha to do it 5 time na i will do it 20 time and i am sure if 100 people does this we will gt the first position! so friends lets get to the mission possible!!!Big smile

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
seriously i do it more than 10 tyms!!

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Heyy thanks for this topic!Wink
I'm Shilpa and I hit the button everyday over 20 times.
No lie.
I hope we get more and more people to support us everyday and hit the CM button everyday!
take care!

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
evn i hit more thn 10 times

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.