awesome update hari thx a lot waiting for the next one
suwin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update...
thank you...
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally a update,so they came to who who rade are,and the girl in his dreams is i think Rads.
prettyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hummm alittle ðŸ˜•
but gr8
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updt..
lovely part...
cont soon..
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update waiting for next one
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Really nice update waiting to see radev s inter action 
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 33 - Hide and Seek

The next day morning, Hari saw a serious Dev sitting and drinking his milk, while reading the news paper. Though the father and son doesn't share a close relation, Hari can understand some thing was troubling Dev. He went to Dev and asked "is every thing okay Dev"

Dev jerked to see his father questioning him in the most weird way , and found it surprising too... But nodded an Yes.

Hari: Aren't u lying to me

Dev felt that irked... he stood up and said "Yeah dad, I am fine. Don't worry about me"

Saying that he turned to leave when he saw Rohan coming there, and smiled to him

Rohan:Bro, can't u reply to Dad, properly

Dev ignored it and shouted "maa, mera Tiffin"

"Come and sit at Dining table"

Dev went there, for his tiffin. Chaya:He's ur father

Dev:Maa, did I ever say no. But I can't face all those awkward questions/.Leave it off

Chaya shook her head, thinking that she was tired and left from that room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika was doing aarthi when some of the relatives of Radhika came. They saw Radhika coming out, in a jeans with aarthi plate in her hand

"Kya Radhika, Pooja kar rahi ho wo bhi jeans mein, ye kya bakwaas hain"

Radhika smiled and said "Pooja will be done from our heart, not from what we wear"

"But, there's some thing called culture. "

Radhika smiled and went out, when she heard them mumbling to them selves " How come she learn culture, when she didn't have a good upbringing"

Radhika became serious, but remained silent, and giving aarthi to tulsi maa, she came in and silently went in to keep the aarthi near Mandir area. Sumithra looked at an angry Radhika, and she tried to stop her, but Radhika's one glare made her falls silent. Radhika came out to the relatives, and sat infront of them
They made a smiley face, as Sumithra came out and pretended like they are cared for Radhika and started to ask her "How are u studying dear/"

Radhika gave a reply " Shayad, meri maa ne mujhe ye nahi sikhaya ki, ek sharmili ladki kaise banate hain, lekin vo mujhe ye achi tarah sikha diya ki, apni zindagi kaise jee sakthe hain, aur kaise, apne padayi kar sakthe hain"

That aunties smile dis appeared and she said "Radhika beta ! Itni ghussa mein kyun ho tum"

Radhika stood up in anger "Haan, I am angry, and how come I not when u talk about my upbringing. I am not that girl, who keeps parda on her face, as long as she's in her home, and takes of the parda, and wear a mini as soon as she gets out from home. I am not that type of girl, who fears to tell her parents that for the sake of her studies she need to talk with the boys. I am not that type of girl, who gets her self down for every thing and bear every wrong word said about her in name of being a sanskaari. I am not that girl who will tolerate bad words for her mother. And yes, If this upbringing for u is wrong, then think like that, I am proud of my upbringing. Atleast I am happy that I am living my life as I like. "

Those women rattled saying "A girl doesn't need, this much of Pride and authority. Sumithra kaaki, atleast tell ur grand daughter how to talk with elders.  and guests."

Sumithra spoke " When guests and elders forget what they are, children will become adults. I can't help it"

As they left off in anger, Radhika turned to Sumithra and said "I can't bear any one telling a word against my mom"

Sumithra: Any way leave that, what about going to a restaurant if u are free.

Radhika: Evening pakka

Sumithra;Okay bye..

Radhika: Why?

Sumithra: College?

Radhika:No, new neighbors are coming and Rashi aunty asked me if I can help them. "

Sumithra:And u agreed.

Radhika giggled and nodded.

Sumithra:Aaj koi important class nahi hain kya?

Radhika: Bharka hain na, wo mere liye notes likhegi, and evening she only will tell me.

At that time only they heard the bell ring and Radhika went out to open the door

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrinalini with hesitation, pressed the door bell, and waited out. She had a mix of emotions inside...

As the door swung open, she can see the most familiar face to her, the face, which would always throw away all her worries. She looked at the girl, who was wearing a black jeans on a Red summer wear Top, and looking elegantly beautiful. She had the innocence of a teenager, which her sister also posess, but her face had an unknown aura, which command respect from every one.

"Ji aap"

Mrinalini:I am the new comer in ur next house, and Raashi ji told me that u will help me.

Radhika smiled and said "Ji aunty, I am only the one supposed to help u. I forgot, please come in"

Mrinalini nodded and went in, when Radhika went in shouting " Maa... Padosi aunty aayi hain"

Mrinalini looked through the hall, and she can find a picture of a beautiful young lady with a small baby in her hand. Mrinalini smiled thinking that baby might be Radhika, and then she heard a voice from behind 'Aunty!"

Mrinalini turned back and saw Radhika with a tray having water in it. Mrinalini smiled and said "No need Beta"

Radhika; My Name is Radhika/

Mrinalini: My name is Mrinalini.

Radhika felt the name familiar, but she can't recognize from where... and Mrinalini saw her expressions changed and didn't understand what happened " Radhika, U are fine na"

Radhika nodded and said "Aunty... come, I will introduce u to my Grandmom... "

Mrinalini got introduced with Sumithra and wondered where was Radhika's Mom and Dad. She decided to ask Radhika only... "Radhika, is ur Mom an employee too"

Radhika nodded her head in no smiling and said "Both my mom and dad are dead aunty"

Mrinalini felt a bit sad for Radhika, but then she saw Sumithra sighing,and Radhika giving her a serious look.

Radhika as if observing it "Daadi, now don't again start ur rhona dhona episode okay. they came newly"

Sumithra:Now  go, aunty will be getting late

Mrinalini: Koi baat nahi aunty, I am done to most, just small things near garden are required

Sumithra: Radhika, love garden a lot. she will spend her whole life, also if she was allowed to do it

Mrinalini thought to her self "She was very much like Radhu, But she looks a way too modern"

Radhika smiled and said "Aunty shall we go"

Mrinalini nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the way Dev was frantically going through the campus, not knowing for what he was searching, He can feel some thing a part in his heart, but can't understand what.
Rohan looked at Dev who was searching for some one and went to him "Bhaiyya is everything okay"
Dev nodded and Rohan said " Then why are u so much tensed.'
Dev:Nothing, u go ur friends are waiting.

Just then he got a sms on his mobile "Where are u sir?"

Dev frowned to Bharka's msg and replied her " Coming to lab, wait there"
Saying that he went to lab, and he saw Bharka standing there, he looked and found that the professor was absent. He find it a bit weird and said "So whats the matter"

Bharka:Nothing, just like that asked u.

Dev sighed and said " So... today the lab was so empty, and where was Professor"

Bharka: Sir didn't come today, he has his day off.

dev:Oh... then where's ur friend

Bharka had a smile near her lips "Mera friend?"

Dev;Haan Radhika

Bharka:oh... aapka friend

Dev managed a smile and said "Mera friend? Mera friend koun?"

Bharka: Any way Radhika didn't come today, she also had a day off..

Dev:Any idea of why?

Bharka: Doesn't know some work at home probably. Why?

Dev:Haan, vuske ghar jaane ke liye

Bharka:If u truly go to her home, give this book to her na

Dev gave a serious killing look to Bharka and Bharka smiled winking.

Bharka:U are a bit seriosu why?

Dev: Nothing, feeling irritated

Bharka:Ahaan why?

Dev: Dad insisting me to get married

Bharka:Toh karo shadi, iss mein itni badi baat kya hain, if parents tell then we have to do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika:If parents tell, will we do it, at least we should think twice before its right or wrong na. Think to ur self, before u take a decision

Mrinalini was looking at Radhika "Radhika, kya hua"

Radhika;Aunty, mera ek dost hain Prathik naam ka, vo ye keh rahe hain ki, vuska paapa, vusse insist kar raha ki vo shaadi kare

Mrinalini: Toh, what did u say

Radhika:Aunty, When he called me, I just asked him to think to himself, what he want and do it

Mrinalini:Means, u won't listen to ur parents

Radhika smiled and said "Now, I will tell u a secret, don't tell it to any one. Our parents will always think of our good only, but some times, they may not read our minds . In Prathiks case, he already got a seat in US, for his MS. He wish to join there, and he didn't tell it to his father. So I just asked him to think himself, because, when we question our heart always we get a right answer"

Mrinalini: But, if he get wrong answer

Radhika:When he called me I got angry for a minute, for trying to talk over me, regard his parents. But next minute I thought that may be he need a guidance, so I asked him to think to himself. Because believe me aunty, we are our bets friends and our mind will never say a thing thats not good for us. and coming to ur question, may be for us his decision seems to be wrong, but for him it might be right.

Mrinalini: U look more independent, guess u were more out spoken from ur childhood.

Radhika smiled and remained silent

Just then she felt some ones eyes on her and looked around but found no one, she can truly feel some one watching her, she then found some one standing at the tree with his back , and understood it was none other than Dev. She felt happy seeing him, she just want to go to him and hug him right there, but controlled her self. "

Mrinalini:Radhika , can I ask u a thing

Radhika:Haan aunty

Mrinalini: Did u love any one

Radhika:Wat??

Mrinalini: Just thought of asking

Radhika: Haan...

Mrinalini: Whom?

Radhika smiled and said "My self... none other than my self"

Mrinalini smiled with relief...

Radhika:Kyun, aapka koi ladka hain kya

Mrinalini:nahi, agar hota toh, issi waqt tujhe diya hota...

Radhika:Kyun aunty, why do u want him face hell? Any way truly I don't believe in Marriage

Mrinalini;What?

Radhika: Haan, I doesn't believe in that system

Mrinalini: Abhi tera umar bahut choti hain, u urself will believe it when u get a right guy in ur life.

Radhika smiled and looked over her shoulder to Dev... who was trying to peek in.

Radhika:Aunty, I need to leave,I am doing a prayer for my friends sake to god. So...

Mrinalini:U do Pooja too

Radhika:Haan. Well got to go

Mrinalini nodded, and Radhika came out and silently left into home., As soon as she went home she went to her Laptop and opened her FB updating a status
"U can look to me directly... Not by playing hide and seek with me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bharka was sitting at the window of her room thinking over her convos with Dev, she doesn't know why, but she feels that he was different from all... she never thought that much of any one, but now Why? that too about him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohini was still over shock t listen that her mom and dad moved to Delhi...

Mohini: Mom, whats special, what made u move to Delhi

Mrinalini:U liked it right

Mohini:Haan, but dadji aur daadi maa

Mrinalini:Sab log thik hain...and every one agreed, Vishaka massi was there to take care of her na. U don't worry.

Mohini:Wow, tell me address, i will come right now

Mrinalini:No, Tomorrow, I will come to ur college to take u

Mohini nodded in happiness...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waqt bhi tehra hain...
Kaise kyun ye hua
Kassh tu aise aaye , jaise koi dua..."

Dev rushed towards the auditorium, to see who was singing and it was none other than Radhika, he got remembrance of her status the previous night and how he was shocked after seeing it. He looked at her to see her in a green chudidaar, having the mike in her hand singing with her eyes closed. He got hold of one  of his junior who was siting there and asked "Hey, ye kya ho raha hain"

"Sir she's a fresher, and we all heard that she was a good snger, so we brought her hear to have her song"

Dev:Doesn't she have any class

"no sir"

Dev stood there listening to the song, and in between Radhika opened her eyes and she saw dev standing there folding his hands , she continued to sing

"Sun Raha hain na tu...
Ro rahi hun main...
Sun Raha hain na tu...
Kyun Ro rahi hoon main.."

All clapped and said "another song... which was of females voice completely"

Radhika nodded and started to sing...

"Meri baaton mein tera ziqr sataa,
meri yaadon mein teri fiqr sataa

Main jo bhi hoon, tum hi to ho...
Mujh tum se mili apni adaa...

Kyun ki tum hi ho...
ab tum hi ho..
Zindagi ab tum hi ho...
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashique ab tum hi ho...

tum hi ho...
tum hi ho...
Arz bhi, mera marz bhi...
chai bhi , mera dard bhi..
Meri aashique ab tum hi ho..."

Every one were so much immersed in song that, no one have the movement even after she completed it, just then Bharka came there, and Dev looked at Bharka who came there and dragged her out.

Bharka:Kya hua

Dev:Why did u come there

Bharka:I came for Radhika

Dev:U knwo what does it mean to come into auditorium, when seniors are there. U leave from here.

Bharka:But Radhika was alone.

Dev:See for ur self, Radhika will be safe, u go from here, before they catch u

Radhika who was visualising the whole convo, felt a bit of happiness, for Dev saving Bharka and getting her off from there. Just then she visualised some one familiar "Mrinalini aunty!"

Radhika rushed to her, and then she asked her "Aap yahaan?"

Mrinalini:I came ffor my daughter.

Radhika;Aapki beti?

Mrinalini:Haan, tera senior, Mohini

Radhika looked at Mohini who was coming there, and was surprised.

Mohini:Radhika, tum mom ko kaise jaante ho

Mrinalini:Yesterday I told a girl helped me na, it was her.

"Namastey aunty"

Mrinalini saw Dev who came there to wish her, and Radhika also looked surprised at Dev,...

Mrinalini stared at Dev for a minute... but recomposed her self and said "Hi beta... "

Dev:U didn't see me, then how come u recognise me

Mrinalini:I recogised ur voice.

Mohini:Maa chale

Dev:Where are u going

Mohini:Ghar, we got shifted to Delhi. I will make to clg from home

Dev:Thats great...

Mrinalini: Radhika, tum bhi aaoge?

Radhika:Fine, I will come later

Mohini: Radhika, if u stay here, they will eat ur brain and voice like this only, chalo lets go home, I guess u don't have any imoportant classes to day

Radhika:But, I need to get the notes,from Bharka.

Dev forwarded the copy to her and Radhika looked at Dev...

dev:Bharka asked me to give this to u

Radhika smiled and took it with out speaking a word.

Mrinalini looked the interaction between Radev and understood they both know each other. but can't stop herself and asked "Dev, u know her?"

Dev looked at Radhika and said :Haan, I know her in Anatomy lab, I used to go there to meet professors, and she will be there na.

Mrinalini:Dev, humaara ghar nahi aaoge, chalo

Dev:But aunty!!

Mrinalini:U are coming thats it, move...

Radhika was fearing at the other side, that Dev won't like insisting, but she can't help... she looked at Dev , pleading god, that he should not take it wrong , and for the gods sake, Dev didn't took it bad, and finally obliged

Radhika thanked gods, but she got a look from dev, which was asking her to stop.

Radhika ignored it and moved infront . While Dev went to the Parking to take his bike.

Mohini was all the way chit chatting some thing in the car, and Mrinalini was observing that Radhika was clearly not interested ad was worried for some thing.

As they reached home, Radhika excused her self saying that she need to go and rushed into her home, while Mohini, Mrinalini and Dev sat for a chit chat, and Dev found Mrinalini nice and interesting.

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one hari :))
Now Its going to be real interesting with all old family ,may be...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

nice one hari :))

Now Its going to be real interesting with all old family ,may be...

as for now the dadji and others won't be here... because...
It needs a bit more time for them to know the truth.
Whats Mrinalini's thought will be given in next chapter.
And believe me... U will find it interesting di