ff~PYAAR KI EK KAHAANI pt53pg105(19/4)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi friends,😊

I am here with my second ff. Thanks to all my first ff readers to support me. Okay don't worry friends i still continue ,y second ff, it has a lot to go. as u all know. But i am giving my second ff too along with my first ff, becoz i had a bunch of ff"s with me and i wanna give them all on our one and only avina. U will get weekly updates from me to both my ff"s from now onwards. hope u a all encourage with me second ff too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.--------------
                  PROLOGUE
" what is love?"
"kya kahi iss duniyan mein pyaar hain?"
"will we really feel some thing in our heart when we see the person"
"kya ye sab sach hain"
"tho tab mera feeling kya hoga"
"kanha kab main mera pyaar ko milega"
"kya meri zindagii mein bhi pyaar ki ek kahaani hogi? agar hogi toh kaise hogi kanha?"

well these are the lines from my ff"s part. well this was the confusion of two souls, who doesn't know what love is and how it will be. But they both are waitng for their love to enter their life. Kya ye pyaar do incomplte souls ko complete karegi. Kya hoga hain , ye donom ki pyaar ki kahaani

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS THIS IS MY FF'S PROLOGUE. I will give u characters next week. i will continue it based on ur response. This is just introduction. Edited by harianjana - 8 years ago
                                    CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Coming to charatcers

our heroine:

Radhika sharma
Daughter of Shankar prasad sharma and Devki sharma and the heir of the one and only Sharma empire.Blessed ny kanha and ardent kanha follower, good girl.who had a divine beauty in her.

our hero:

Dev Purohith:
                     Chota pota of Sharada purohith and the darling son of Rajpurohith and Vaishali purohith. Handsome, typical and chaming guy, good at his heart.

Chota radev:

Mohan sharma:
                           A big buisness tycoon, and a person who have good heart. The chairman of great sharma empire. Lovable husband and the best father.

Devkisharma:
                         Lovable wife and best mother, who always suggest her husband when he was in tension.Always love radhika.

Raj Purohith:
                    Buisness tycoon and the chairman of Purohith empire. always wants to be traditional.Believes in karma. Gonna go too u.s for his buisnessexpansion.

Vaishali purohith:
                     A good wife who always suggest his husband when he was in difficulties. Lovable mother and a best bahu.

Sharada purohith:
being the head of purohtih family, she always wants her family to be in right way. the only person by who she can be convinced is dev. lovable modern daadi.

Suneeta Shanrma:
Daadi of Radhika but better called as ammaji by all. Lovable ammaji who loves radhika to the core in the world.Best friend of sharada and always wants the welfare of both the families.

Vivek puroith:
Jitna kam bata vutna uttam tha. he is a working machine who was ready to work even for 24 hrs. But love his family to the core.

Mrinalini sharma:
cousin of radhika and lost her parents in her early age, she lives at sharma's house as mohan owed to take her care.love radhika more than her own sister.

Vishaka sharma;
                           sister of mrinalini, always hate radhika for all that she is getting. and always reackless. jealous of radhika becoz of love mrinalini is giving her.

well its enough for now will the basic characters and some more characters will introduce as story goes on.

Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago
                                                  INDEX   

Part 1: Radhika introduction

PART2: RADEV FIRST CHILDHOOD MEET

PART3: BYE BYE KK

PART 4 : KAASI MAHA RAAJ PREDICTION ON RADHIKA'S FUTURE

PART 5 : RADHIKA BADI HOGAYIII

PART 6 ; AAGAYA HAIN MERI MRINU

PART 7 : VO KAISE HOGA KANHA

PART 8 : MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE

PART 9 : Be Careful

PART 10 : UNKNOWN TRUTHS

PART 11: GAME STARTED

PART - 12 : good night!

PART 13 : Her kishankannayya kept his promise

Part 14 :Boss started the game with P.A

Part 15 - Kashi Maharaj's Prediction coming true!!

PART 16 - Vishaka Changed, and Radhika developing doubts in Dev

PART 17 - Dev expresses his doubts to Radhika, and Radhika her self was in dilemma

PART 18_ KK keeps his promise  to Radhika and Dev himself was in a dilemma

PART 19 - When truth reveals it self

Promo : Dev confronting Radhs...

Part 20: Dev confrontation to Radhs...

Part 21: Radhs know the truth

Edited by harianjana - 8 years ago

Friends, well who ever want me too pm u can inform me below so that i will get u updated here in this list and i can pm u easily. well in ordr to get pm, the thing u has to do is to like my introduction and ask me for pm below. check this list if ur name was there or not😉

PM LIST

imissouri,
 thujaa,
 fatssrilanka,
  -pratyasha-,
 -Shankar-

abhilasha_dream,

ekta-avinafan,

imarti_rubi,

suwin,

anu17,

Myra.nelly,

DAIRY25.

RADEV _ FAN1

ak4423766463

Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago
FF sounds interesting... do continue soon and plz PM me..
WE ARE SURELY WITH YOU IN UR FF'S JOURNEY and will see whats u going to show us here.
niceee plz add me too pm list
Sounds like an interesting FF.
Really like the prologue. Two souls who are confused about live, I like it!

Add me to PM list
Your FF sounds interesting. Pls PM me.
really interesting FF hari so pls add me to your PM...