Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice os..
thnx for the pm
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
EID MUBARAKH TO ALLL๐Ÿ˜Š!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao dear that was really a beautifUl Os
Plz write More and Thanks for pm
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cute OS 
continue soon
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
beautiful os.
very nice.
like mayank...n his 32see...lolz 
sorry, i cant write it in hindi.
love shilpa aunty...mayu n his love...project...lolz
hilarious.
love mayur sweet talk.
it was really sweet...sugarwala phone convo...lolz
awesome os.
do write more.
thanks for the pm.
nuckts thumbnail
thank you guys for replying so positively i loved the way u guys responded i'll update with the next part asap!!!!!!!!!!
nuckts thumbnail
YOU ARE MY SUPPORT

it had been quite a long time when mayur had confessed,
they had gone through various events in life like samrat sheena breakup,samrat's accident n ranvijay to be the actual culprit behind it,sajan confession(not the big fight of mayur)etc...
today mayank was sitting behind the pillar with a book
and nupur comes there
n-mayank!
m-huh!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ha bolo nupur
n-oho phirse book padhne lag gaye by god tum bhi na kitne sadu ho aise romantic mausam mei bhi koi book padhta hai kya?
m-nahi bas aisehi
n-accha kaunsi book hai dikhao?
m-woh yeh waali and he shows her the book
nupur notices he is least intrested in the book or its topic as hee always tend to explain her the matter inside it in normal times
n-mayu tum thik to ho na?
m-ha bilkul thik hu
n-par lag nahi rahe ho kya baat hai?
m-nothing
suddenly the bell rings
m-nupur class ka time ho gaya!
n-oh k r u sure u r ok?
m-smiles a bit  ya absolutely
in the class also mayank was not paying attention towards any lecture ,now that was alarming for nupur as she had noticed this mayank for the first time!!!
later mayank was sitting on the bench in garden ,nupur comes there ans sits and keeps her one hand on his cheeck
n-mayu kya baat hai ab yeh mat kehna ki tum thik ho mujhe pata hai ki kuch to hai jo tum..
suddenly he hugs her tightly ๐Ÿค—without letting her complete her sentence
nupur is shocked at this as mayank never holds her hand outside the college hugging her was out of question!!!and now she could feel her shoulders getting wet that meant he was crying
n-mayu kya hua tumhe aise kyu ro rahe ho ?
m-nupur i need you right now just let me hug you peacefully i'll tell you everything after sometime
after 5-10 min they broke the hug,
m-nupur aaj mere dad ka birthday hai
n-oh to tum unhe bahut miss kar rahe ho?
m-ya sort of mom-dad ke divorce ko 16years ho gaye hai woh humse milne bhi nahi aaye kabhi bhi,you know i used to hate him for that par aaj suddenly unki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ,i wish ki woh yaaha hote mai unka birthday celebrate kar raha hota!
n-mayank jo ho gaya usse badal to nahi sakte na but dekhna yeh thode time ke liye hi tumhe aisa lag raha hai kal tum thik ho jaoge come on now cheer up !!!
m-thanx nupur tum nahi hoti to mera kya hota
n-so to hai in her usual nautanki style
on the same evening she visits shilpa aunty  and gets to know something that is like a tremendous shock to her 
after some days there was mayank's birthday and nupur and mayank's mom had given a surprise birthday party to him everyone was enjoying the party
n-mayank kaisi lag rahi hai tumhe yeh party?
m-bahut acchi!!!!!and then whispers in her ear n party jisne di hai usme 
se jo iss waqt mere samne khadi hai  wo bahut sexy lag rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
n-blushes like hellโ˜บ๏ธ mayank tum bhi na kaisi baatein karte ho 
m-smiles after seeing her like this  ha to sach hi to keh raha hu infact mera bus chale to issi waqt tumse shadi karlu after all hum jinhe shaddi mei bulayenge wo saare important log yahi to hai !
n-siwaye ek ke!
m-ha to tumhare morena ke relatives ko tum bula lena what say abhi shaddi kar le?his nose was now touching her neck n his lips just inches away from her neck
n-nahi mayank morena ke relatives nahi tumhare relatives
m-by now who nuzzling in her neck n smelling her fragrance was stunned to hear this what do u mean?
n- u come with me outside your house n u'll know what do i mean
they go outside the house and he sees a man in his mid 50's the way of his style,way of standing,and the attitude of his face and facial features were some what familiar to mayank !he recognized he was the same person who left him in the middle of life,who taught him to do maths,who left his mother just because both felt incompatible with each other ,and the person who gifted him a toy gun when he got 1st rank in class!!!!
all the memories of one good followed by one bad and then again good n then again bad  flooded in mayank's mind at the same time by now he had tears in his eyes
m-DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
n-mayu kuch bhi react karne se pehle ek baar tumhare parents ka point of view samajh lo
m-๐Ÿ˜ก oh really aur mera dard kaun samjhega jo itne saal maine saaha hai ? ek tum ho jispar maine bharosa kia aur tum sab kuch jante huye bhi anjaan ban rahi I HATE U NUPUR! TUMSE PYAAR KARNA MERE LIFE KI SABSE BADI GALTI HAI!!!!!!!!!
by now nupur had tears in her eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ and she left from there crying 
mayank's dad(md)-dekha rula diya na uss bacchi ko
m-๐Ÿ˜กya woh meri galti zarur hai par mai kya karta aap saamne aa gaye yeh to hona hi tha
maa-mayu iss tarahse baat karte hai apne papa se,nupur se?
m-oh really maa to phir aap bataiye kya karu?huh aur kya aapne maaf kar diya hai inhe ?
maa-ha aur yehi to nupur tumhe batane waali thi kuch din pehle jab nupur humare ghar aayi thi tab maine usse bataya ki tumhare ded humari life mei wapas aana chahte hai he was feeling alone in kasauli wo  humme nahi bhula paaye ,humare beech differences zarur the par unhone humme humesha miss kia n now he wants to come back in life
yeh iss tarahse yaaha aaye yeh nupur ka plan zarur tha par iss plan ko maine full support kia hai woh nahi chahti thi ki tu apne birthday ke din bhi udaas rahe n tera gussa to pata hai na?isiliye yeh paln banya
m-now realising what he has done๐Ÿ˜ฒ i m sorry dad๐Ÿ˜ญ mujhe pata nahi tha  n i m a bit short tempered maine aapko samajhne mei galti ki puri baat suni bhi nahi
md-akhir beta kiska hai?
maa-dono baap bete gusse ke mamle mei bilkul carbon copy ho 
md-btw choice acchi hai๐Ÿ˜‰ jo khubsurat bhi hai n utni hi samajhdaar bhi jisne mere bete ko samjha hai
m-haa n aap dono chidhane mei ek jaise ho n ya she's(nupur) the best lekin maine aaj phir uska dil dukha diya ๐Ÿ˜”
md-to jaake mana le usse !
m-ya dad wo to karunga hi nyways mai chala
and md stops him and hugs him and winks at him๐Ÿ˜‰
md-itni pyaari bachi ka ruthna jyada time accha nahi hai 
and then,md n maa-all the best๐Ÿ˜‰
m-and once again sorry dad!
md-its ok son!
@terrace:
nupur was standing there crying but when she hears someone coming she wipes off her tears  
n-kya hua ?
m-๐Ÿ˜ญ i m sorry nupur
n-yeh aaj ke din tum kitni baar bol chuke ho
m-yaad nahi๐Ÿ˜’
n-jo kuch kehna hai jaldi kaho mujhe ghar jaana hai
m- i m sorry for being so rude but u know my anger na!stupid ban jaata hu sorry,dil se sorry, sabse bad sorry,iss duniya mei jitne sorry hai woh sab sorry
n-smiles at his cute act but tries to remain stiff but her smile is cught by mayu
n-nahi ab mai nahi seh sakti tum humesha...
her sentence was not completed as mayu's lips  had captured her lips and he was kissing her like anything ,this kiss was a seal of promise to not hurt her again ,to love her whole heartedly,to never break her trust on him
after sometime they break their kiss and he gazes at her intensely due to which she feels shy๐Ÿ˜ณ
m-i love you nupur
n-i love you too mayank i thought you were too angry on me
m-well i am short tempered but how can i ever forget that
"YOU ARE MY SUPPORT"
n-hmm aur na mai kabhi bhulne dungi 
m-๐Ÿ˜† right and now i actually feel ki issi waqt shaadi kar lete hai
n-mayu!tum bhi na๐Ÿ˜ณ
m-no i am serious i can't wait anymore now with this he again seals her lips with his and they were happy that more than marriage they were bonded by love for each other and know the importance of family in each other's life
hey guys kaisa tha? i know a bit of emotional drama n stuff but u know what i always thought in mjht mayank's dad were never shown infact he was never talked about in any case!so i hope u guys enjoy reading this

Edited by nuckts - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear
it was so beautiful OS
ya a bit emotional but fabulous
i really loved ur OS's- they were too good...
plz do write more n more OS..
take care

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweome OS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved it...

ya ri8 main bhi hamesha yehi sochti thi ke Mayank ke dad ke bare mein kabhi kuch nehi dikhaya n even ye bhi nehi bataya ke dey were divorced ya he was dead...
it was a big confussion for me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

n even na hi Nupur ki mom ki pic dikhayi n nahi Samrat ke dad ko dikhaya...๐Ÿ˜†
BY GOD...parents ke mamle mein MJHT wale bht laparwa the๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bt if only 1thing was best abt it was SHILPA aunty i jst love her lodsss
she is d BESTEST n d COOLEST mom n mom-in-law EVER...๐Ÿ˜‰

love ya...๐Ÿค—
do write more...
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago