Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats so sweet to get to see Ahem having flashback.. 

but the situation does not allow Ahem to rewind back with flashbacks.. CVs may delay such scenes.. bcoz Ahem's realization and flashbacks would be the greatest turning point in Saathiya which i would want to see as a different track after this school track.. 

the circumstances that Ahem facing now are the hints for the start of such a different romance track.. hopefully the best track in SNS.. 

QueenRani2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes Nafisa i agree,  but then  i hope he will become possessive about her in the future 😆  i dont think he will ever let her go out alone again even picking her up from school

Yes i hope too 😍
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love to see Ahem having flashbacks as it will give an insight about his true feelings. This would be great as another track.
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahah dont worry we all know he madly loves her, because he hardly talks to RASHI n she has done nothing to her. but Gopi at least he talks to her...now we just need him to confess it by having flasbacks
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, hope we see flashbacks!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u dear...
😍😍😍
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem's brain is too small to have that much information about Gopi, to have a flash back.   Sorry guys  LOL
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree really want to get an insight of his feelings even if it is for 30sec , i mean he is staying with her for so many months now atleast their has to be sumthing going on his mind and heart.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think ahem wish that if i not allow gopi to go temple..stay home and lookafter him..or if ahem dropped gopi inside the pandal and asked kokila that gopi comes...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Ahem's brain is too small to have that much information about Gopi, to have a flash back.   Sorry guys  LOL

I know his like a horse, strong and powerful, beautiful even but extremely obtuse where his mate is concerned, he will probably bite her too...