Fan Fictions

FF-Seduction (Maaneet)-THREAD 1 (note pg 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
EID special

***Seduction***

-Maan Khurana-
expensive, bad boy of the world... sneaky, unbelievably sexy, best player, one of the expensive
player in Manchester United.

-Geet Handa-
multimillionaires one and only angel daughter. her heart thump with anything... specially maans one word.

what happen when the seduction takes over both, will they ever reach the word love!

maan character is a inspiration from one of my fav book...
:D
xxx

INDEX
part 1- please look below
PART 2 Page 16
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
LINK TO THREAD 2

UNEDITED ON MY BLOG

QUICKER THE LIKE FASTER THE UPDATE

IMPORTANT  NOTE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PM PLEASE ADD

FireSafirePM

This is 2011 (C) all right & reserved. There should be no duplicating or copying any sort of this without the permission of FireSafireFire or Marvelousfire.wordpress.com

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 06 September 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 200 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10farhana1234pyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetalonerokzzlovelynininidhi29280MIN777ssunita1krishshna-MAAN222-LOVEMEMAANDiyashreestar432samentharockingmishtisansheen99cutekushibushra_17zazoy12fizza25kasturi11asmi123sharbatvemtoariz2000ammyicycoolmans22anky_1205thendral_111LoveLiveDancesheetalvasamansijani21MaankigopiMadhumaaneetfan123guru-ki-dewaanihansasmanazsijaminakhanvij10sana.saba7sree10ahujatanvipriyanka86maureen84Maaneet_Deewanishreeyazzpritmsumusumuhumazubankritika_nMaansexilenovolennai1311_yspsarayumaaneetfullyfaltukhansangelpinku33MaanKiNadeeangelgurtiOsheenDGr8dh_ritikhushboo22maaneetfanaticteju2292pearl_warriorCrystalSayaAzmiiLola13Nazmaalove-wateryashviagarwalimaastha-eiya-SilentMelodym-g19star_777anisharoy1esheenaabina03-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007cherieLoverbutterfly.tanuaitor-metrowzersrikrithivardah23Oblivion007Mallu_galkiran99bd670816ytanujaAmerraBadGirlKissamzu32-shamima-Anu-Ananyaputhmoonlight2630-acacia-Rocks.DhararamaheshNav2010cyum321-maankimishti-muskaan_cute19ExpectoPatronumMsMovielover286pearl-wild-gangesegb--ANGEL--Maaneet4evelove4allDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrmaanshiallibrd_soniakabslocksbackygoldrushgeetsrir.maanMahimaanmaaneetsangelNiharika.Nair_Jyothi_tellymeAwari_Maanlil.mizz.smexii-Zahra15-simi91_AngelSonu_RamhariMaaneet.Lover-memorable-krati5wajiha-1RaDMG2518myprideKrishnaluv94Speechless-Veritaserum-LadyFlamePaintedSkyambbihasanu3108Ash1991mrk-1princess_xainikomlikaKTPROCKSpunjabi.princes-afsha-CrazzyBusykooliiokhwaishfan-DamnedDrooler-nahtani88mitzi11sweet scorpiojanu_2006preethiFallen Angelmonikasethmeghapartiswetha10--Ratna--t_areebmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalimaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.Shalvemillie_maaneetseemamarymaanluvsgeet-Saruu-Tyrohopehotjasraj123Shruti_GoyalimpoojavermaShruthelove2_somaharshdbMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash-Orchid-todayzstarIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagdobrevagasmsspvdKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Seduction (Maaneet)-THREAD 1 (note pg 142)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
SEDUCTION
Part 1

She rather not look through those big plasma screen to the arrogant, irritating annoying maan khurana. What have he done to deserve this fame and money? What he exactly done? There are men out there who dies to have his credit card along with this hot cheeks after every game, running like a mental maniac blindly surrounding there self in his pants. Geet slams the diary and looks at her daddy. Frustrated with the thought she is spending her valuable time in his pathetic football club he owned. Manchester united. She personally does not hate football if she did not have this unforgivable crash on this one of the utter bull-shit maan khurana.

Geets thought was distributed with a nonsense shout across the whole room. Her dad's glorious look of victory gave her false hint that he was having heart attack. "He scored." He bloody have to score, another reason to have few more horny cheek between those sexy lavishing leg. She closed her eyes in her wet thought, what she was thinking? Ridicules, ridicules at the thought how after high school could this feeling still travel along university. Oh he does not deserve her attention. She practically own him. technically her dad owns him, brought him for 140 million pound from our rivals. He made him, he was nothing without us! Well, that's not mean he could be geets personal bedroom fantasy!
Jerry Handa, geets dad screamed in excitement. "Well, there goes my profit. My good old maan, now I know geet, why your mother have suggested me to buy this." geet rolled her eyes. Scammer, show off. He didn't have to do his little style to score that goal. Utter nonsense, that's what mama would have thought. Geet thought to her self.
"daddy!" geet spoke in her little princess voice, "may I leave!"
"of course no!" a shocking threatening face overpowered with geets sweet imagination of a soft face of her dad. "hell no. This the final. I want this sweaty old bustard to see my little princess, there 2nd CEO in my Absence!"...
A surprise along with excitement covered geets face. Oh she loved the idea, actually she deserves this place. There are no doubt she did her business MBA that need some good cause after all.
"I like that idea dady." back, back deep in her mind, somewhere geets mind shouted. "Oh all she wanted to see maan seeing her with respect"... She stood up with Attitude to join some injured player who was cheering there team. Her red short dress flowed with the cool air condition air. She inhaled much air as possible observing maans win. Looking at those sexy abs, his 8 pack, she was getting wet by just by looking at him. Her pink hot cheek showed it's reaction. What she haven't done back in those school days to get the hottest boy maans attention, but seems like not even a look, not a single look at her, who loved him unconditionally. Who would wake up so early, hope in to the big limo tell the driver to go to one of the most roughest place, opposite direction to there school, just to observe maan, biking with some of his rough friends to school. He never went to school for study, it was a football scholarship that he was lucky enough to be in one of the most best school in UK. It would take him hours to ride there, but he still done it for his passion, but who knew a jerk, idiot was behind that passionate sexy boy, ummm... Mid young man now!

Jerry "ok darling, are you ready? Let's give them hour to fresh up then to the conference room." geet smiled, a small suppressing smile. She is not that young geet any more, who was madly in love with him. She have a boyfriend now, one of the multimillionaire him self. Who would want that scum bag, who have a new women coming in and out of his pants every night.

Hour passed by, jerry and his daughter geet Handa walks in with a Attitude, there clothing, there life, everything about them reflects how wealthy and rich they are. Mr jerry watch ROLEX worth maans 2 week salary, 149 million pound, and others, no one dare to go in details. He is a business man, plays with billions, owning over 79% of Manchester football team, which worth over billions, made him famous over night along with his other huge big oil company, geet and his only son brook, owner of everything after his step down, but geet being the intelligent and responsible one, she gets the most attention.

Every player was present include maan, her eyes didn't miss him but she forced her self to look way, who cares about him.

Maan just made it, hearing his new boss like his every player to be punctual, but his eyes didn't miss the girl who was flowing him, sexy, her long leg, not to fat, not to skinny, her sexy ass and most of all her prominent curve. He drooled. "where did this sick old busted found this hoty man!" he questioned jerol. The left wing.
"shut up man. That's his daughter!" he nodes his head negatively in ashamed towards maan.
"what?" maan shrugs his shoulder. It was normal to see old man like him with hot cheek! How he suppose to know who is daughter and who is girlfriend! But he must admit she is one hote cheek. Way better those model who craves for his one touch.

Jerry looked at his fellow team with pride, after win after win, making him huge profit in the business who wouldn't be. His eyes was at maan, who was the hero, "maan my boy." he smiled. Geet shirked, god knows how many time that name have escaped from her mouth from those men weekly, hero, model magazine, she actually couldn't take her eyes off of maan. Seeing him in actually full cloths, long black trouser, White half sleeve shirt with a sexy waist coat, better then those nearly naked photo with only a swimming short along with his groupies of hot babe. Yak! She couldn't come to conclusion that she once had feeling for this jerk.
"yes boss!" he grins his teeth with a Attitude, the way he walked towards them, geet was about to faint.

Maan may have said yes boss to mr old cool dude but his eyes was at his daughter, who with each passing second was making him wet. Her innocent face was the most, he usually check out the hot babes boobs and those this leg but her face, those dimple when she warmly smiled, oh how could he take his eyes off that.

"I am very proud, 3 goal! 3! Well done my boy. Made this old man proud." mr jerry shouts out. Maan smiled proudly, maybe whatever he is outside of the game, but in game he rules. The ground is, he is the hero.
Jerry looks at geet and then others, maan stands next to them, "well, you must be wondering who is this beautiful girl standing next to me, if I am not wrong." jerry spoke out again while geet observed everyone's eyes, all the play boys eyes were looking at her hungrily. They are not mean or anything, if you refuge them, they will respect your view.
"this is my daughter!" jerry spoke out. "your CEO, along with me."
"sweet lord!" maan whispers.
"my daughter Geet Handa." jerry finished. Geet stood there with a elegant smile, her sweet face could never go out anyone's way, she had those unknown beauty, not like those skinny model, she didn't need to be anorexic or tall to earn money, she had everything. She owns them now.
"hello gentlemen!"
"I will be gentle," maan whispered from the corner. Who would believe he have this hot ass as his boss. If she wants he would be a dog on the spot for her. Wasn't she just beautiful. Unbelievably breath taking. His big 20 pound heart thumped under those hard rock mussel like hell. He was actually sweating, never in his life with any girl he felt out of breath with just one word. All she have said was "hello gentlemen." not a single word of her sweet lips sank in him, all he could observe her every single gesture and the way those leg crissed cross then straight again, wish he could see her naked, feel those hard buds under his big thumb.

Geet smiled with as she finished. Proud of her self that she managed to ignore that asshole even after being so close to him ever before. Inhaling those strong aroma of his. Oh it made her knee crumble under her own weight. She took few deep breath.

Maans eyes observed those fast moving chest up and down. "sweet lord. She is hot!" he whisper again, with his mouth open and close. Lucky his old dad haven't noticed. His boss, a thought plaid in maan. What actually he will do if he finds out his most expensive best player in the world drooling over his princess darling. Imagining her naked under him under those soft silk cotton spread near the beach. He inhaled along with geet. Either way, his gain, if refused, who cares, if yes, hot sexy night.

next- where this seduction take place.
well.. idk how you going to like this.. its eid special.. so please please please
do press the like and please comment..
me begging..
its always gn be like this long part.. if that makes you all happy :D
xxx

IMPORTANT  NOTE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PM PLEASE ADD

FireSafirePM

This is 2011 (C) all right & reserved. There should be no duplicating or copying any sort of this without the permission of FireSafireFire or Marvelousfire.wordpress.com

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 28 August 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 341 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshrutisthnimmi26snehag10nams4farhana1234pyarisahelisvahc123harikashiva25laila889gaberinlwgeetroshni77aashiyaan_2010m.jatainalonerokzzdivya417ameerugeeta1803Holynanehavashizil143lovelyninitaniakhaled48amiainanidhi29280796maanskrimamaaneetavishekamaaneet25abshacoolpari54ssunita1rubaroomaaneet05FireSafirePMkrishshna-MAAN222-LOVEMEMAANstar432Candy_jsvAnzIiEeaisha_1998bushra_17sarah_zaishapalompa1NK4MSK.Naziasonika1974aarthiashHannan454roopsiedurga1000Acharya10kasturi1101leothelionangelinchina_923neha1779fizza25sharbatvemtoasmi123orubatrendyfriendsPaingelammyicycoolcrazedfan19virenszerroshreya satishchoudhary.apoojaaddisSemarnkavantika_singhalu5123yadanubhakbhartifanayu14mans22-divya-t3ejlakshmisalvadinonabebukirannaryaniAngel.Khushipulvi16thendral_111arniindia5-Elfin-nazsijhansasmacyberprincessriyaanu87vij10varshakhedekaramreenshameemmansijani21MaankigopiMadhumons_mbsheetalvasaprathyusmilingYellowtullipsPoonamTdiyachillsana.saba7ixiaamaureen849290860623Desigirl144Maaneet_DeewanishreeyazzOpaldewsashuvarElizaKawapriyanka86snemaanchingamingkhansangelanna12Ramykrishmamatha.pinku33fullyfaltusumusumuKashish9687kritika_nlovepoohumazubanpreet.harmanMaanseximhz007sarayumaaneetMoon002pritmshruthiruchsMaanKiGeet..MaanKiNadeekshubhangisweet-mishtyprabha75Love2readapril12angelgurtirashgirl00097531anky_spearl_warriorteju2292micky11maaneetfanaticloving_girlangel_mewkhushboo22SOLACEofEYESsweety.2zoha25OsheenDGr8angilidh_ritisweetgirls1suba2011Raina123-eiya-NazmaaAzmiiLola13love-waterimaasthamishtibsiroililyXXaquafireXXstar_777Hina.khanxxxm-g19SilentMelodyRukhluvMaanBe.edgyam_sweet_pariprema_ksabina03muskaan...huny.thebestcrazydevil87-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007butterfly.tanucherieLoverbismazaman2000aitor-metrowzerOblivion007summikhananisharoy1baisakh45QueenbeePallaviNirjhor105srikrithivardah23kiran99$ara_$hachisanjana yadavbd670816Anu-Ananyamoonlight2630Anu_Rputhbluedreamz953heermeher-acacia-johnangadAnvi2009cyum321amzu32BadGirlKiss-maankimishti--shamima-muskaan_cute19ramaheshAmbibambyNav2010happydays30Rocks.Dharagangesegb286pearlMsMovieloverjazzlene--ANGEL--DrashtiDhamiNo1ShimmerrMaaneet4evelove4alld_soniaallibrnats0101anmirzapinkpearlzSexy_WitchAwari_MaanMishti13lil.mizz.smexiiZohamaaneetNiharika.Nairmaaneetsangeltellymenehakapoor7simi91-Zahra15-maaneet5_AngelSonu_ambeernMaaneet.LoverpaponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-DilsaySpeechlessKrishnaluv94rupzloveuRaDMG25Audiwalia18myprideharshithaaaaaaakrati5-memorable-ambbihawajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1princess_xainisanu3108blueopalkomlikaKTPROCKSLadyFlameshruthiRPaintedSkyMaya_Panjucoolsweet cherry-afsha-khwaishfan-DamnedDrooler-swetha10mchopramitzi11kooliioCrazzyBusysweet scorpiorsroopalimuskanprani-luckimaanseet_areebKaSh-Maneet-FanMrs.ZSKnahtani88divareena*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006meghapartipreethiFallen Angelmonikaseth--Ratna--Shalveseemamarykeenu_kkmillie_maaneethoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212hopehotTyro-Saruu-jasraj123---nishu----WhiteGirl-Little_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_somaCraziest_MGShruti_Goyalpoongs123impoojavermaharshdb..tanya..goldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53rs12345todayzstarabinash079ibelieveinpinkpickachuIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagdobrevagasmsspvdKrishna_SouravSilence_Gold

Maansexi

Maansexi

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
owo...
i am blind by the way you typed,
its simply super and amazing.
oh lord maan already like and geet... i want hot hot hot update.
i simply love this maan, even though he is a bad boy but who cares
this is good, i was so dissolved in the update that i am like more more more.
oh maan is football player
lol
i love it
so good and amazing
i know what book is that from. super hot hun
i won't name it, i know it will make you embrase
i read all her book to
love to read another supper hot one
i wan't each detail of every night
LOL

Edited by Maansexi - 28 August 2011 at 3:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzFireSafirePMasmi123-LOVE-Arshi-love-waterFireSafireFireeNeelambari..

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

nice part...awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maansexi

owo...
i am blind by the way you typed,
its simply super and amazing.
oh lord maan already like and geet... i want hot hot hot update.
i simply love this maan, even though he is a bad boy but who cares
this is good, i was so dissolved in the update that i am like more more more.
oh maan is football player
lol
i love it
so good and amazing
i know what book is that from. super hot hun
i won't name it, i know it will make you embrase
i read all her book to
love to read another supper hot one
i wan't each detail of every night
LOL

;)
thank you for the lovely comment. i am glad you like it
& please don't mention her name. i will have pink cheek and hide my self.
hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzlove-water-Mishu-hopehotNeelambari..

sanjana yadav

IF-Dazzler

sanjana yadav

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
sweet lord
now i am hungry craving for more updates
damn its tooo    good or just mindblowing
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

zoha25

Goldie