Bade Acche Laggte Hai

What happens next on Bade Achhe Lagte Hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Ram and Priya's marriage on Bade Achhe Lagte Hai was a very emotional moment. The way priya touched her mangalsutra and then sighed told her whole story. It was the moment she has been waiting for a long time. Such a beautiful moment in every girl's life. Sakhshi has acted brilliantly and especially her eyes were very expressive.

What will be the next track on Bade Achhe Lagte Hai. The original promos had shown Ram and Priya living a very simple life. Even Ram had mentioned that once the marriage gets over he will handover the business to his brothers and retire. I have a feeling that Priya will not be very comfortable in the rich lifestyle of Ram. She will be always upset for the artificial lifestyle.

Ram will come to know that Vikram had rejected the offer to be CEO in another company for him. Ram will give the responsibility of the business to Vikram and live a simple life with Priya to make her happy. It will be a beautiful track on how Ram makes an adjustment to new lifestyle with Priya.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnasupremepiyushirsshreesihuanizorgreenleaf007nycsweetie-MariaMars-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happens next on Bade Achhe Lagte Hai" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

imurfansir

Groupbie

imurfansir

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hahaha if all goes soo well in the story then the show will have to shut soon because they will not have anything else left to show...
This is where the real drama will begin i think... Im looking forward to Sidhants character because i have a feeling that he is the only character in the show who has a potential of standing up against the ram kapoor... rest everyone is shown to be his pets and are too scared of him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i think vikram's such a nice and a loyal friend for ram! im sure ram will feel bad when he finds out da truth and just like u'v mentioned he might offer him something even better!!

but i doubt if he'd retire cuz if he does, that other brother of his will certainly destroy their business and they might lose everything cuz of him!!

justme42

Groupbie

justme42

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I don't get it, WHY does RAM have to give up what he has worked hard for because his wife does not think she can deal with it? Has she even tried? Has she thought about meeting him half way? She volunteers her time for the blind kids because she wants to do some thing for them, could she not do MORE with backing of Ram's name and money?  Giving tuition was her necessity not  passion or choice.

Living simple does not mean giving up everything, thats for sanyasashram not grihasthashram which is what they are starting albait late in life. Priya has to bring the breath of fresh air in Ram's life by being who she is NOT by changing Ram into spineless man like her father. She has to compliment who Ram is as his ardhangi and he has to do the same for her,  he is doing an outstanding job  of  that even before marriage. I am sure she can do the same for him after marriage not just take his support for granted for the rest of her life.

Life is give and take and so far hiding behind the middle class frame Priya has only taken the support from Ram. Everytime he has stood  up for them but she has yet to stand up for Ram. Will definately like to see her take pride in the fact that RAM is her husband and he was well worth waiting for this long. Would like her eye roll and grimaces go away and may be turn into understanding glances and reassuring smiles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09SaziyaCDlove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.