Posted: 12 years ago
its amazing...
plz add me to ur pm list..
and update sooon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
oh so thats the reason for his hate towards her...
in their own emotional moment noen noticed its effect on maan...
but wats nupur going to do..without knowing much abt geet how can she think that she is feeling for that stupid flirt jai...
waiting for the next...
pl cont soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely ff...

oh gosh maan hates geet so much whereas she loves him so much 😭
piya- thumbnail

WHERE R U?
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

(created by Piya)

Really really sorry for the delay guys and thanks a ton for bearing with me.

Thanks a million for all of your love and support!!
Your comments and likes really make me feel special and motivates me to write more for u all'.

@Abreshmina

ekdum sahi kaha waise to bechari ko Maan ki arms me rest karne ko nhin milta so faint hone ke bahane hi sahi...😉

Thank u sooo much dear...u have really been a big source of motivation for me. Without your approval I won't be posting my FF on IF'''''Luv u dear''''. ❤️🤗

@ritzy09

Really dear riots are very painful'''''today also I get Goosebumps remembering Gujrat riots''''

Thanks a ton for your comment dear''''it really means a lot as your FF is one of my inspirations'''.

@piya

Thank you very much dear for analyzing my each update''''''..I really luv reading ur analysis''''

@simm28

Your appreciating comments have been motivating me since start of this FF''''..thank you yaar''''.

@shilalipi

Your request pms really made me feel special and motivated me to complete the update ASAP'''

Thanks a million yaar''''''..

I'm really sry for not being able to reply to each one of your comments but thanks a trillion for appreciating and commenting on my work''''..your comments make my day guys so pls do comment!!!  

Part 9

Her love and care filled hug was a bliss for him after the weeks of craving for her but soon he felt her arms losing their grip and he immediately held her. His heart felt a twinge seeing her so pale and lifeless. He patted her cheeks.

MAAN: Geet! Geet utho...

Everyone came running to the hall hearing Maan's voice but as soon as they came their eyes fell on Geet and all their happiness of seeing Maan after such a long wait filled with fear went down the drain.

Everyone(tensed): Geet ko kya hua?

MAAN: Don't know, all of a sudden she collapsed.

Annie came forward to check on her but Maan said.

MAAN: I'll take her upstairs. Come there.

Maan took her in his arms and lay her in their bedroom. He caressed her cheeks with concern and his heart pleaded to God not to take Geet away from him. Annie checked Geet. She wrote something and gave the paper to Maan and asked him to bring the medicines. Maan brought everything then asked.

MAAN: What happened to her?

Annie: Bhai she fainted due to weakness as she didn't have had anything since three days.

MAAN: WHAT?? But why?

Annie: Wo bhai after we saw that news of London riots we all were very concerned about you but bro Geet ne to jaise zidd pakad li thi ki bas mujhe Maan ko dekhna hai. Bas chup chap babaji ke samne baithi rehti thi aur jab bhi koi saamne aae 1 hi sawal karti thi ki "Maan ka kuch pata chala? Maan kahan hain?" Aur jawab nahin mein milne par phir chup chap jake baith jati thi. Na kuch kha rahi thi na pi rahi thi bas apke intezar mein nigahein bichae baithi thi.

Hearing this he was filled with mixed emotions. He felt elated seeing her concern and care for him while on the other hand he was very angry at self for not being able to call home and inform that he was alright. His chain of thoughts were broken by Annie: Bhai i've given her sedative so she sleep for half an hour or so and this drip will continue for an hour. Bhai please make her eat something as soon as she wakes up.

MAAN: Ok.

Everyone left from there.

Maan was sitting beside Geet caressing her head. His soul was shaken seeing her so pale and lifeless. He forgot all his hatred and was reminded of all the love and care she showered on him inspite of his behaviour. The thought of losing her was tormenting him.

After sometime slowly Geet was getting back her consciousness. She slowly whispered.

GEET: Maan!

MAAN(with sparkle in his eyes): Geet! I'm alright please don't worry.

Geet smiled lightly and touched his cheek to confirm he wasn't her illusion.

Her touch was electrifying, he jolted with it.

GEET: Maan ap bilkul theek ho na?

Then she noticed where she was... She tried to get up but Maan held her.

His touch sent shivers down her spine...

MAAN: Lie down Geet...

GEET: But Maan bed...

MAAN: Its ok Geet and waise bhi you are not in condition to get up. So just lie down and rest and I'll be back in a minute.

GEET(thinking): Babaji apka lakh lakh shukr hai apne Maan ko sahi salamat ghar bhej dia. Please babaji Maan ko humesha musibaton se bachae rakhna. Ap unke hisse ki musibat bhi mujhe de dena par unko kabhi koi takleef mat hone dena.

Maan came back with some food for Geet...

MAAN: Now please have some food.

He helped Geet to get up.

GEET: Maan apne khana khaya?

MAAN: Main kha loonga abhi tumhara khana zyada zaroori hai.

GEET: Par Maan ap...

Maan silenced her by putting finger on her lips...their souls felt alive with that touch. They were spellbound by each other's proximity...

Annie came inside and saw them lost in each other...she was really happy to see them like that. All her apprehensions regarding their marriage was gone.

Annie: Bhai!! Geet!! Bhai! Geet!

When their trance did not break by her voice she snapped her fingers near them...finally they came back to real world...

Both their faces turned pink with embarrassment...

Annie: Bhai door mein lock inhin moments ke liye hota hai. So please next time use that before all this so that nobody comes to disturb you both.

Annie's comments were having different effect on both...Geet was red with embarrassment and happiness of feeling Maan's touch for the first time while Maan was red with anger on self for losing his sences and on Annie for speaking all that nonsence.

Maan controlled his anger somehow.

MAAN: Annie just shut up and feed Geet. The drip is in her right hand so she can't eat by herself.

Annie: Kyun bhai ap hi ankhon mein ankhen dal ke pyar se khila do na...

MAAN: Shut up Annie and do whats important.

With that Maan handed the plate to Annie and left...

Annie: Geet chalo khalo.

She started feeding her.

Annie: Yaar Geet I'm really happy after seeing the love between you both.

Geet felt really shy and confused with Annie's statement.

GEET(thinking): Babaji kya Maan sach mein mere liye kuch mehsoos kar rahe hain?

Her eyes sparkled with hope.

Annie: Oh dear where are you lost?

Geet just nodded her head in negative. They chatted for a while even after the food was finished then Annie took out her drip and fed her vitamins.

By then Maan came back. He was at the door...

GEET: Annie can I get up now?

Annie: No way Geet! You won't leave this bed today. Please!

GEET: Ok Annie don't get so hyper just go and give your bhai a cup of coffee and something to eat. I'm sure because of me everyone forgot that he needs more attention after coming from that long journey.

Maan was again surprised with the height of her care and love for him. He wanted to take her in his arms that very moment and tell her that he is alright and she should first take care of herself.

He somehow controlled his flowing emotions and entered the room with a stern face.

Annie: Lo bhai to yaheen aa gae. Chalo bhai lets go for dinner ya phir should I bring it here only. Geet's drip has been removed so she can feed you.

Saying that she ran for her life laughing.

Maan ran after her saying...

MAAN: Annie ki bachchi..!

Geet was very happy to see Maan in a light mood and thanked her babaji and asked him to keep him always happy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After having dinner everyone came to Maan's room.

Pratham: How are you feeling now beta?

GEET: I'm absolutely fine papa. Ye Annie ki bachchi ne uthne nhin diya warna i would have served you the dinner.

Pratham: Annie is right beta. Maan you will rest for tomorrow and join office after that and Geet you will also join back your college from day after tomorrow.

MAAN & GEET: Ji papa!

They all kept chatting with each other for a while then everyone left.

MAAN: When did you start going to college?

GEET: Just the day after you went to London.

MAAN: Everything is alright there na?

GEET: Ya everything is fine there in fact...

Geet went on and on and on...but Maan was not irritated instead he was mesmerised by her musical voice and lost in her constantly moving voluptuous lips. He wanted to stop their movement with his that very moment.

He was distracted by a knock at the door. He scolded himself for getting lost again. It was becoming his habit to first lose his senses and then scolding himself.

Geet opened the door. It was Annie she brought coffee for Maan and milk for Geet.

GEET(with a frown): Annie you know na I don't like milk phir bhi.

Annie: Bhai now its your job to make sure she drinks the milk. Trust me bhai its one of the toughest job on earth.

Saying that she left.

Maan picked up the glass of milk from table and came near Geet and offered her the glass.

Geet frowned with a puppy dog face and nodded her head in negative.

MAAN(thinking): She looks really cute with this puppy dog frown of hers. Ahh Maan stop it and concentrate on the work at hand.

MAAN: Geet you are very weak and milk is very important for your health so please have it.

Geet was stupefied with the softness in his voice. For the first time in her life Maan was talked to her properly and now he is asking her something in with so much softness in his voice how can she deny him. She took the glass, closed her eyes and drank it in one go. Her eyes were all teary and a layer of milk formed moustache on Geet's upper lips. Maan tried to point it but Geet didn't get it so he cleaned it slowly using his fingers. The softness of her lips took away all his sanity. Geet closed her eyes to feel his touch. Slowly the distance was being closed by him. Both their hearts were thudding with anticipation when his phone started ringing. He jumped back getting out of trance. He switched off his phone annoyed and ran to washroom in anger and embarassment.

AFTER SOMETIME

Geet freshened up and took her pillow and sheet to sleep on the couch.

Maan wanted to stop her but he can't trust himself with her close proximity and his ego was too big to show his weakness by sleeping on the couch.

Few days passed, Geet got a hope due to Maan's mild behaviour with her. He didn't talk to her much but he also didn't get angry on her. One thing that was nagging Geet was the fact that he still kept aloof from her.

GEET(thinking): Geet jhalli ho gai hai kya? Thoda sabar kar babaji sabkuch ekdum se thodi na de denge. Time lagega! Haina babaji?

While Maan was having a hard time each day controlling his urge to touch and feel her and the fact that they were sharing the same room was acting like icing on the cake for him.

MAAN(thinking): This girl will definately drive me insane one day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nupur's and Mayank's engagement date was announced. Whole khurana family was invited for the occasion. Geet was very excited for the party.

IN MAANEET'S BEDROOM

GEET: Maan you are coming with us for the party na?

MAAN: Geet I've a lot of important things to do. I don't have free time to attend engagement parties.

Though Geet expected his answer but she felt a little disappointed.

Maan felt bad seeing the disappointment in her eyes but he didn't say anything.

On the day of engagement Pratham asked Maan to come with them for the party. Maan was not able to deny his dad thus he decided to go for the party.

Geet was very happy as her wish was fulfilled.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Maan came out of washroom when his eyes fell on Geet who was trying to tie the string of her blouse. He was not able to take his eyes off her and his legs automatically moved towards her. His hands moved to help her on their own accord.

He was hypnotised by the heavenly sight of her bare back. He slowly ran his fingers on her back.

She jolted with his touch. Her breathing was getting heavier with each movement of his finger. She closed her eyes submerged in the moment...

They were knocked out of their dreamy world by the knock on the door...

Annie: Bhai! Geet! Hurry up guys. Ceremony ke baad pahunchna hai kya?

GEET: Annie bas 2min.

Annie left giggling.

They hurriedly got ready without looking at each other fearing to loose themselves again.

PARTY

Geet was looking divine in her white chiffon sari. As she entered every eye turned towards her. Jealousy seeped through Maan seeing everyone's gaze on Geet. He went to drinks counter to control his urge to take out the eyes of each person who was gazing at his wife.

Geet went straight to Nupur...

GEET: Wow Nupur looking really pretty. Mayank to thaen ho gaya hoga.

Nupur: Tu kise thaen karne ke irade se aai hai?

Geet blushed with her compliment.

Sam: Girls if your session of complementing each other is finished, shall we start the ring ceremony?

GEET: Yup sure!

Everyone gathered near stage. The rings were exchanged. Everyone congratulated the couple.The dance floor was opened. The newly engaged couple was asked to come on the floor.

Nupur: Geet you also come na. Dekh Jai is also alone.

GEET: You carry on na Nupur. I don't...

Nupur: Geet if you will not dance I also don't want to.

GEET: Ok yaar don't spoil your own engagement party.

Geet moved towards benji when Nupur signaled Jai to come.

Jai came and held Geet's hand.

Jai: May I dance with you?

Nupur: Chal Geet ab to tujhe partner bhi mil gaya.

GEET: Par...

Nupur: Please Geet chal na see everyone is waiting.

Since Geet didn't want to spoil the party she went on the dance floor with Jai.

As all the partners moved to dance floor the lights were dimmed and a slow number started playing.

Geet was feeling very uncomfortable dancing with Jai.

Maan's eyes were glued to Geet since they entered inside.

He was burning with jealousy seeing her dancing with someone else. The fire of his jealousy was increasing with their each step and Maan drinking glass after glass to supress the fire but instead of supressing drinks were only adding fuel to fire.

Half way through the song he was not able to take it anymore and moved towards them. He took Geet's hand and started moving towards the door.

Geet who was going through a punishment was glad with his action while Jai tried to stop Maan.

GEET: Its ok Jai please don't interfere.

Jai was shocked as Geet was always sweet with everyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maan took her outside and shoved her inside their car and asked the driver to drive them home.

GEET(thinking): Babaji what happened to Maan now. May be because of Jai but why is he holding my hand so tightly?

They finally reached home. Maan dragged Geet to their room and locked the door. He pushed Geet towards the door. Her back hit the door. Geet got really scared now as she could smell alcohol from his mouth.

GEET: Maan ap...

Maan silenced her with his lips on hers. He was kissing her roughly asking for entrance.

Every inch of Geet heated up with the contact. The touch was filling her with a sensation that was unknown to her. Lost in his touch she responded to his kiss.

As he got the entrance he started exploring every crevice of her mouth. He didn't want to break the kiss even for breathing. He picked her in his arms and moved to bed. He left her lips and started giving wet kisses on every exposed part of her body...he removed her pallu and ran his finger on her whole body.

She jolted with the sensation and her buds instantly hardened in reaction. He bit her shoulder and then soothed it with wet kisses as if erasing Jai's touch and making his mark on her. He did the same everywhere Jai touched while dancing.

He soon got rid of all their barriers. He was feeling and kissing every inch of her body wildly.

MAAN(almost a whisper): You are mine...only mine.

She moaned with the sensations he was creating in her.

He looked in her eyes before entering her. She moaned loudly in pain and pleasure. He silenced her with his lips. The room was filled with their passion.

He collapsed on her panting after sometime.

Both slept peacefully in each others' arms.

Hope I lived upto your expectations!!!!!!

I'm really nervous about this part guys'''..if anyone feels that I wrote something objectionable pls do tell me I'll edit it'''''''.

Pls do let me know what you think about the update'''

Pls don't forget to press the LIKE button!!!!

Pls do comment''..they make my day!!!

Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😊so days of wait r over for geet
this part is really nice dear
you rocked👏👏

but why the heel jai is sooo😡😡

really nice⭐️
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail