Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! So I wuz going throughthe forum n I saw alot of ppl complaining bout how ASR is still so mean by telling Khushi to get out.

Okay I understand tht yes tht yelling at some1 to get out is not the right thing to do esp when the person is helping you. Angry
Angry
But guys I wanted to tell you all tht, we wuld all be EVEN MORE pissed if ASR suddenly went all GUSHY on KKG. If he just stares at her n lets her stay. Tht wuld be soo out of character! N then our Angry Young Man wuld become a Majano Romeo Man. DO you guys want tht already???? I know i don't!

So i LUV YOU ASR for hating on Khushi! keep at it!Clap

p.s. This move by ASR also stays true to the story line and promo 4. We can already see how his big ego is gonna create alot of problems between Arhi. He is gonna be the biggest problem in their relationship. N as he said, if any girl who he luvs comes in his life, he will avoid her n keep her away. LOL

p.p.s sorry guys just ranting! but if you agree do hit the like button n respond! LOL i luv you all promise!Wink

Edited by aquablue17 - 27 August 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Miya_MalikKhushnav_Janki_Miiss_UroojgilgameshMizhiSuman786aminakhankdg129Nikki_Csun2011SweetRozie123EvashBee3nazzMarciSam_KaShiancindrella255-Sush-desigirl_18Zuzanastardust-.Saraa.Mariaa.RDgeet.aHappyMelody-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't Hate on Arnav yet!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
totally agreed..its Arnav's character,,,that demands hate and attitude,arrogance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011EvashAquaBluez17

Miya_Malik

Groupbie

Miya_Malik

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I totally agree! Although I hate ASR atm for behaving so rudely with our Jalebii girl, I'm loving the tension and intensity in their scenes. Go ASR, be your cruel, ruthless self with her and go Khushi, throw his treatment right back on his face! I think we're going to get some subtle love scenes between ArShi after the whole 'get-out' thing happens when ASR goes to apologize to Khushi, waiting for that. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shakethebiscuitsun2011Evash-Sush-.infinite.AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Ya exactly! If he doesn't freak on her then it whuld make me cry more then when i see Shyam on my screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I think ASR will learn to love from Khushi who will teach him how to treat people:)

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Aqua...one thing is for sure ...he does not want others to decide how to help him...But...actually the plot is about helping La...Is he upset because he thinks La shouldbe accepted the way she is and gets annoyed that people actually think Khushi can help? 

He wasn't really upset to see Khushi in his house when she went there for delivering sweets...so why this Khadoospana now? Why can't he tolerate her there even for one minute any more?

What has changed since the mahaepisode? He has been the Romeo...last week...what happened to that?

It is in ASR...fitrat to want Khushi when she is not there...and be angry with her when she is tere...for something that provokes him...so to that extent he is in character...but I hope he does not hate Khushi's guts to want her out because that is who he is...That will be too disappointing...

[/QUOTE]

Edited by MsUniverse - 27 August 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartdesigirl_18AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I understand wut u mean ms universe but remember wut Anjali said get her bk n he will after the last part Anjali said tht soon she won't be a part of his house as well . Tht will get asr to do anything so no worries :)

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. If he didn't react like that and he didn't kick KKG out, you would think something is wrong with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.