im upset

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

100GIRL

IF-Dazzler

100GIRL

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hi
i loved this week i mean it was the best finally cv has listend but im upset  because even though gohem have reached a point there still got a long way 2 go coz when ahem sed to the police he said gopi missing not my wife which i wanted him to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but u never know maybe this will lead 2 friendship where ahem will accept that gopi is person then the next step that gopi is his wife but still upset but ot alot! LOL"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990simibrar1990sandyukkaka.lgANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "im upset" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
another clue that he has not accepted her yet as his wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuksuk19princessunara

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i also said the same thing in the written update on friday
quote from written update  Aham introduces him self i was the one who called you for the stolen idol but another thing has happened  the inspector says what happened Aham replies  Gopi is not to be found Angry (ouloo tha pathar, katha, kotha, sorry for punjabi swears Winkhow the inspector suppose to know who gopi is?) cant he say my daram patni, meri biwi no 1, meri jaan)LOL  .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukprincessunara.Nafisa.

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
yah its right..ahem didn,t ask that my wife gopi is missing ... stupid ahem..i think ahem feels shy ..LOL ROFLROFL like girls..

Edited by simibrar1990 - 28 August 2011 at 2:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ahem and gopi are just roommates  ...  you know like in college.  He is the Senior and she is the Freshman  ... Thay is why she does all the work like a servant, and you know he excepts it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuksuk19princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Ahem and gopi are just roommates  ...  you know like in college.  He is the Senior and she is the Freshman  ... Thay is why she does all the work like a servant, and you know he excepts it.

lol that definitely sums it up!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.