Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
.THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:
CGM; WU 20th Aug. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

Update
26th Aug. '11

The episode starts with chandragupt asking acharya about his next plan n acharya told him to take the rat n leave it in the kitchen so that the food gets infected but cgm ask him that thr r sum indian soldiers also , how can he same them from this infection, cgm ask him hw can he do that n acharya gave him an idea of realizing them thr kshatriya dharam n asking them to do fast as thr is vijaydashmi comiing n cgm gets angry, acharya ask him to leave soon ask the greeks must be searching him only bcoz he was the first to infirm abt the maurya, he leaves n acharya ask him to leave the rath , he'll use it at correct time.

On the other hand jatrasen ask mrigu's mom that D has sended rishta for her daughter, she opposed the decision but mrigu over hears it n accepts the proposal for the ppl of karvassa n to avoid bloody fight.

D sees mrigu crying n he was in a senty way goes to her n tries to convince that he is a changed person now n if she will not accept his love he'll be goneCry, he continue to emo blackmail mrigu n finally mrigu holds his hand n accepts the proposal n D is happyBig smile.

In the camp , callis making alex n selucus understand n told them all the things C has told him abt the nature of a king n its duties liabilities eetc but thy hv no affect(unke kaan pe jhu nhi raingi), n he leaves, selucus decides that he'll find out the matter soon.

The soldiers return without finding CG n that greek leader got very angry n CG at that moment return n that leader without giving him chance to speak hits him n finally on asking by aryaman CG told that he was doing puja on the river side as its ashtmi n he's a real kshatriya.

CG threats the leader badly by pronouncong the devi mantras n says that thr devi will punish them n encourage every1 on devi's name n ask that to fast for 3 days.

On the other side C was talking to B n telling him the qualities of human nature n this side CG is working as per he's saying.

Soon in the camp arrives the rath in which dead bodies of greek soldiers hv putted by C , leader got very angry n again confronts CG but he very innocently says that he's a normal soldier , how can he do that, he leaves in anger n CG again ask the soldiers to do fast.

On the other side C is ready to start the war by collecting all soldiers who hv saved themselves by joining alex army after defeat.

DoneSmile

Update
27th Aug. '11

Highlight
LOL
The power of C3 : C for chanakya, chandragupta and chooha. Jai ho chooha ji

The episode starts with sum greek soldiers were talking n thy were indeed very scared from the God of India n now thy dnt wanna continue this war n deciding to return , selucus came n listen it n hits it n ask them to not talk like this.

Selucus called leader of soldiers n ask abt CG n he says that nothing is sure now n then selucus asked abt the maurya , if he remembers any similarities b/w CG n aurya but leader was confused but he was confidence that he'll find out the truth , selucus was happy that he has not loose his hope n still wanna find the truth he ask to keep an eye on CG n follow him like shadow n see if thr is sum similarity b/w the 2 or not n if he founds any similaty then without waiting for his orders just finish it n he leaves.

Leader threat aryaman to be with them n supports them n if thy wanna return thr home safely its btr to threat CG so that he himself leave the camp

CG tries to convince the soldiers for fasting but aryaman interfares n says that he noes that thy hv forgotten thr kshatriya dharam but thr state is all bcoz of thr kings n thy hv to return home safely so thy will behave as if thy says n if thr God wanna protects them, thy will surely understand thr problem also.

CG in mind thigs that hw can he contaminate food if thy will not do fasting n leaves.

On the other hand D annonces that he'll not take any money n give protection free of cost , he has this change of heart due to mrigu n he calls her n all appreciate the decision, D ask jatrasen that he wanna take mrigu with him to patliputra , he leaves n jatrasen says that may be mrigu will change n bring out the gud  person frm inside D n mrigu aggrees to go.

CG was very tensed he was walking in the room n thinking abt wat to do next n at the same time he was breaking the chappati in small pieces n it was falling on ground, leader was watching him, soon he got sum idea n CG leaves frm the camp n goes to a rat mole n catches a rat, leader follows him n says that he catch him red handed n CG replied softly that he has rat " range haath humare paas mushak hai mitraLOL" , n says that as per thr religion thy feed an animal before fasting n takes it n makes it eat those broken pieces n leader leaves in anger again.

On the other hand in the rajmahal karvassa, the kings were appreciating mrigu's efforts n D reaches n ask them to give the money , all were shocked but its our real D, how can dhanand lives without dhan LOL, he leaves n asks amatya to take all revenue n send it to magadh n aslso tell them the next date of collection n also ask about C n the reply was same " khoj jaari hai"Wink, mrigu was listening all this n she was pitty shocked Shocked.

Their in the camp the rat goes to the kitchen n contaminate all food, thr CG goes to the leader's camp n kills him by a trick.
On the other hand C collects the soldiers n motivate them n all gets ready for fight against Alex.

DoneSmile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 28 August 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

praman1234-Swetha-indupriya2008chistaMoner_Radiofuzzyfaceswethasyam08cscsCharu21nidhi2013Shwets1502anu93khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM; WU 26+27th Aug. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
aahh... i loved today's episode after ages.. to me so far this was da best episode post leap.. so m sure... u would njoy giving update for today!!! Hug  so thanx darling... Hug

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

aahh... i loved today's episode after ages.. to me so far this was da best episode post leap.. so m sure... u would njoy giving update for today!!! Hug  so thanx darling... Hug

ya y not m njoying it mood ki watt lag gyi yahan aate hi agli baar se aane ka mood nhi hoga iss forum pe Unhappy

but yes epi was gud mujhe to kal ka bhi acha laga tha btw that greek jiska murder hua vo JKR me bhi tha humari laxmi bai se khoob pita n mar gya n now chadragupt ne bhi maar diyaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu93Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ufff.. i know yaar!!! today's environment for sure isnt appreciable.. Ouch

aahhh.. i did not like yest epi.. but today i got da missing charm back... Party  loved D, C's speech & CGM's smirk he was giving to that guy who died today (sorry us bande kaa naam, na toh mujhe yaad rehta hai, naa kabhi rahega!!! LOL) lol!! really woh JKR mein bhi pita tha!! poor thing!!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yes vo JKR me bhi tha with long hair i mean wig 
mujhe to use dekhne me bhi maza aa raha tha 

26th ki doneSmile
kuch chutta to nhi bolo

Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

yes vo JKR me bhi tha with long hair i mean wig 
mujhe to use dekhne me bhi maza aa raha tha 

26th ki doneSmile
kuch chutta to nhi bolo
@ Blue - haha!! lol!!!! LOL
@ Bold -- wait let me check!! Big smile

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
It's perfect khushi.. everything covered... Thumbs Up

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thnx charu but kal ke chakkar me main aaj ka bhool gyiLOL

Charu21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.