Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

reverse posts on anjali from monday onwards..lolzz (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i mean seriously...Anj was neva mean...r8 after she came out frm khushi's  house..she sed to mami...why she kept da condition...she doesn't want her bro to go out frm RM!!  nonsenseD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reverse posts on anjali from monday onwards..lolzz (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyNihu

i mean seriously...Anj was neva mean...r8 after she came out frm khushi's  house..she sed to mami...why she kept da condition...she doesn't want her bro to go out frm RM!!  nonsenseD'oh

exactly...lk khushi needs money fr her family at ny cost...anjali too hd to get out of her comfort zone n blackmail khushi jus fr her brother.SmileSmile..

Edited by adits7 - 27 August 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011NaughtyNihu

geet.a

IF-Sizzlerz

geet.a

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Arre dits u dont know only laxmi is morally correct!

On a serious note-anj loves her bro and has a right to do something that helps her fam as well as another person then what is the problem?!

And as zin zin said if they show shades then are the producers to be bashed for it?!

Tut tut

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011NaughtyNihuadits7tvshowfan

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
well after that promo i have always said that the situtaion made her do this..she wasnt mean at all! and now it has proved..she went against her chote for khushi!..she was never mean! infact she is and was a weel wisher of khushi!

sun2011

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Anjali will definitely show ASR the way.

He is in complete denial! 

sun2011

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Hiya ditsy!

I second U! Only Payalia, Mami ka bituwa n Laxmi r rite ones!

Here too Payalia n Akash bituwa r taunted for being too slow! So bachi jeevan Laxmi hai!

Initially I din't like Anjali's approach but yeah she was selfish in her approach for gud!

And I liked the way she brushed off Shyam's lambi lectures!

As per promo she s using the tactic with ASR too!

In one way I luved dat she was so far shown as sugary sweet baby! This is welcum change!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
hating on characters is our job lol

tvshowfan

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Oh yes something positive from me - I can understand her actions now after friday's episode.She is doing all this not because she is so fond of la or thinks that la is the best for her chote but because she knows that if la leaves the house he will leave too which she will obviously not like.I still maintain that she was being selfish though but somehow after friday's episode I can support her much more.I still haven't watched the promo.

But just one thing - didn't khushi receive her share of criticism too?Anjali is justified but KKG is mean when she said things against Anjali and we will not even try to understand her problems?
The girl is facing problems and then more problems and she has to solve all the problems herself,her big sis can not/does not do anything except putting a hand on her shoulder to show support.WTH.
She will obviously not  be able to take all this at once.

Edited by Ipepe - 27 August 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearttvshowfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.