Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
From the time anjali put forth d job proposal to teach laaa-vanya...n kind off used a tactic to get khushi on d board ...evn reluctantly..brought a lot of criticism fr d character of anjali...anjali mean hai..we didnt expect dis from anjali...she hs proved she is ASR's sister...not fair to khushi...etc etc etc..

now dat d new promo is out ...anjali hs stood fr khushi ...n hs put a condition fr arnav as well...her dear chotte whom she loves d most...she hs gvn him the condition to get khushi bk...

i m lookin frwd fr some positive posts nw...shifting stands ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

601109gilgameshkdg129sun2011-RD-_SK_EvashNaughtyNihuFebruaryFlowerravenheartcindrella255AquaBluez17stardust-xxXSejalXxxVistaaCandYlicious_Sgeet.apinky_blueskiestvshowfan-Dark_Fantasy-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reverse posts on anjali from monday onwards..lolzz" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Arre people dont like Anj ...they dont like how ASR is handling khushi as per the new promo and they didnt like Khushi for not listening to ASR ...shyamwa ko to koi waise hi nahin like karta ...mamiji ...buaji have also had their share of hate posts ...Naniji ke bhi against ho chuke hain log ...Lavs ...i better not say ...so bacha kaun ROFL...Payalwa aur akash ...unke bhi haters honge yahin kainLOL

Edited by rdfan - 27 August 2011 at 11:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshkdg129-Sruthi-nav_batAquaBluez17xxXSejalXxxadits7CandYlicious_Sgeet.atvshowfanHappyMelody

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@ dits she was not right at that time and now she is right LOL
she is the one who got kushi by threatening why should Arnav insult kushi , Anjali is just taking the blame rightly Embarrassed
i have already  shifted the stands LOL

the best part will be taking stand between Arnav and kushi
i am on kushis side now LOL  Will Arnav give any reason to shift to his side till now he has not done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ravenheartVistaaadits7

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
she was super cheap with her approach to da contract but defending kushi?!? hmm... it was more like emotional atyachar to blackmail arnav to bring kushi back to RM for me! i maybe wrong but that's how i see it doll

anjali's emotional atyachar always works for chote and YES these two are true blooded siblings cuz both suck at their negotiation skills and only blackmails ppl to get their work done ROFL ROFL

bottom line is i still love anjy cz she's a sweetheart but i wish she gains some confidence to speak up more often!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011Chinu5nav_batVistaaCandYlicious_Sgeet.atvshowfanadits7

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
she is aakhir kaar ASR ki sis na!!ROFL
i still stand to think she is not mean dits,, she jus loves her bro a tad too much.. and goes to extents to do anything "only" for him..
plus i am glad to see all the character on the show potray some shades..Wink
thats the best thing about the show... it has a feeling or relatability unlike the evily-mean or evily-good typos
!! so waiting for arhi!!Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshkdg129sun2011nav_batVistaatvshowfanadits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

she is aakhir kaar ASR ki sis na!!ROFL
i still stand to think she is not mean dits,, she jus loves her bro a tad too much.. and goes to extents to do anything "only" for him..
plus i am glad to see all the character on the show potray some shades..Wink
thats the best thing about the show... it has a feeling or relatability unlike the evily-mean or evily-good typos
!! so waiting for arhi!!Day Dreaming

sindhu i too din find her mean nt evn dn ...i lk hw evry character lk u said hs shades ...dat mkes dem relating ...unlike total good or total bad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Arre people dont like Anj ...they dont like how ASR is handling khushi as per the new promo and they didnt like Khushi for not listening to ASR ...shyamwa ko to koi waise hi nahin like karta ...mamiji ...buaji have also had their share of hate posts ...Naniji ke bhi against ho chuke hain log ...Lavs ...i better not say ...so bacha kaun ROFL...Payalwa aur akash ...unke bhi haters honge yahin kainLOL

akkaaas beetwa...payaliya aur apni luxxxmiii...teen jan bache hai..ROFLROFLROFL

nav_bat

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by rdfan

akkaaas beetwa...payaliya aur apni luxxxmiii...teen jan bache hai..ROFLROFLROFL

how did i forgetia abt LaxmiLOLROFL

Edited by rdfan - 27 August 2011 at 2:38pm

adits7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.