Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for WU... Can't catch it live, have to wait 2 more hrs for hubby to go with kids!
This will help till then!
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So far ME has been good!

I know we kept our expectations low, but it's turned out quite nice actually :-) Quite crisp, no dragging, lots happening! And all quite "normal" stuff, not plotting and conspiring...

Is this the first ME where we are seeing all the characters of the show? Oh, no, missed Appy, Rits and Harsh...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.So no surprise for us viewers😭
We all knew everything from the spoilers.
So AnYa will indeed not talk for 6 weeks😭
Ab kanpur ka kya hoga??😕They won't talk even if they meet
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did they show anything abt Anant going to Kanpur?
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Did they show anything abt Anant going to Kanpur?

Anants father decided, that anant would go with the women folk of the house, ie nimisha, rama and bua dadi for the wedding. CSB has not yet, opined, reserved for mon.
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi and thanks for the ME update...going to watch it now...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ME is not as bad as i made my mind..Cvs links Nimmi and ANYA is nice..As anant now understands navya and spcly meeta issue..But actually i dont like anant double standard he proves dat he is bajpai after all..
Dadi and Navya scenes are awesum..I liked deir bonding ..Actaully reminds me meh dadi..
But i anant have to go kanpur wid bau dadi , nimi and rama lo hogi pariblem in rama language..
ek taraf bau dadi , rama n dusri taraf taygi..bhagwan bache humare anya ko..
waise aaj woh rama thi jo shagun sae baat kar rhi thi yeh koi aur..lagte hai sapne tha woh scene..jokes apart .i dont trust rama even 1%..
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anantanant

So far ME has been good!

I know we kept our expectations low, but it's turned out quite nice actually :-) Quite crisp, no dragging, lots happening! And all quite "normal" stuff, not plotting and conspiring...

Is this the first ME where we are seeing all the characters of the show? Oh, no, missed Appy, Rits and Harsh...

@ Usha, I agree a very fast moving epis. lots of things covered in a short span of time. Liked the whole epis. actually. Very nice, CVs, kept it interesting. So next week will all about Anant going to Kanpur. Yay!! 
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

Anants father decided, that anant would go with the women folk of the house, ie nimisha, rama and bua dadi for the wedding. CSB has not yet, opined, reserved for mon.

😆 Udibaba looking at the wedding card was ROTFL stuff...the way the card covers his face and slowly they show him😆...nothing shown so far...as it is when did the Bajpayees decide anything immediately...they have to call for a General body meeting for even doing pest control at their place
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Can say, ki aaj ka track predictable tha but i enjoy seeing d way they present it...