Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
agree agreee,..plz someone go n lock dem in a room,.it will b gr8 fun,..morever dy will get 2 know each other more n uss baqt their misunderstandings will b solved as well!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOCK Kriyansh in a room (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
HAHAHAROFL

Unko bete bete Advertisements ki bhi Endorsements mil jaayegi.. WOW man..Somone contact Fevicol company. Humare brilliant ideas istamaal karne chahiye inhe!

AND I dont want even an INCH ka GAP between them when they start romancing.. I will allow only 1 centimeter.. That too so they can breathe!!..

PALKI- are you lstening? If you keep a gap for more than 1 centimeter, we will boycott D3! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilskumjoosweetshinekajen

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

HAHAHAROFL

Unko bete bete Advertisements ki bhi Endorsements mil jaayegi.. WOW man..Somone contact Fevicol company. Humare brilliant ideas istamaal karne chahiye inhe!

AND I dont want even an INCH ka GAP between them when they start romancing.. I will allow only 1 centimeter.. That too so they can breathe!!..

PALKI- are you lstening? If you keep a gap for more than 1 centimeter, we will boycott D3! Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Oh! Man!!! I am all over the floor laughing ...

you are right!! Enough of 1 inch Gap...we dont want gap more than 1 centimeter ...
They should really be locked in a room.. I was just watching RDX party episode ..in that epi also they were locked in Washroom...Similarly we want another LOCK LOCK scene ...Wash room was too big ..this time we want smaller space...

Actually in College they should get punishment together .. ...and the punishment would be ...they will be handcuffed and they will be forced to stay together for the whole day. Further, Rey can't meet the Dazzlers and Kria Can't meet the Weaklings is the part of punishment...and ...at the end of the day when its time to go home and the punishment to get over ...they get locked in Fire exit...

Wah!! Maza Aa Jayega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssweetshine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hai if dy will use ur ideas ol d time show ka trp to malamaal hojayega!!
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

HAHAHAROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Oh! Man!!! I am all over the floor laughing ...

you are right!! Enough of 1 inch Gap...we dont want gap more than 1 centimeter ...
They should really be locked in a room.. I was just watching RDX party episode ..in that epi also they were locked in Washroom...Similarly we want another LOCK LOCK scene ...Wash room was too big ..this time we want smaller space...

Actually in College they should get punishment together .. ...and the punishment would be ...they will be handcuffed and they will be forced to stay together for the whole day. Further, Rey can't meet the Dazzlers and Kria Can't meet the Weaklings is the part of punishment...and ...at the end of the day when its time to go home and the punishment to get over ...they get locked in Fire exit...

Wah!! Maza Aa Jayega...

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Preety n mayurfan
man u guys r gonna handcuff
oh that wud 2 brutal
aww
bt don't forget to count me in
i m the sadist here
hehe
how abt we lock them in reherasal room. I mean they have pleasant memories. Dil se re
they can always repeat that
may be a lil more
dude where the cv's rite now
they need to hear us

sweetshine

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hey its gud idea swayam shud lock them in room ?jab kisi se bohut pyaar hota hai to jhagra b usi se karte hain

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
OK thats it!

New script for PALKI.. we want Kriyaansh to get locked up  in the fire Exit for atleast in all of MON-Thurday waale episodes and CHAAVI kho jaaye for that whole week.. We then want Undisturbed Kriyaansh scenes..with no weaklings..no dazzlings.. only KRIyaansh!.. You can show them fighting, talking, DONT CARE.. but it will be interrupted!!!!. WAH!

I like Fire Exit because it is a smaller space, and the GENERAL St Louis college population is not aware of such a place .. so more privacy.. and AHEM.. Rey and Have Kria pinned against the wall for that whole week I dont mind.. BUT PALKI- make sure. there is NO Space between the two.. As I stated.. We are measuring and it cannot be more than 1 centimter..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilskumjoosweetshine

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
awsum guys gap not more than 1 cm ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.