Chhoti Si Zindagi

CSZ Ending All Discussions Here (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
thats because of its hard timing...it has to deal with saathgiya...if it was shifted to 6.30pm i think it can do better as there is no other show at that time

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSZ Ending All Discussions Here (Page 7)" in Chhoti Si Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samyukthag1

samyukthag1

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
 i think so isha is not dead actually...hope s he is fine..bt is this show gonna end by this week? ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Zee is keeping us in clouds, whether it ends or not, it must be confirmed by them.How long was this ending/not ending drama on???

Edited by chocolate_boy - 08 November 2011 at 11:47am

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hi ! Smile Chocolate_boy, i didnt know u like CSZ  too Big smile..happy to see u here..Hug..okay coming back to the topic, i really hope CSZ stays and doesnt end...as for Zee..i dont know what's wrong with them? I mean they do this to every show...its like in every Zee show forum there is an ending/not ending topics..and fans feel depressed...I would say lets not worry and just enjoy... and my heart says that Isha is alive and its some plan to trap Revathi...Wink

Edited by filmyprincess - 08 November 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776shivani003M1s5_5unsh1n3

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
yeah and I hope she comes a ghost to haunt her and Ira LOL I don't blame Ira as much but I do hope REVATHY GETS SLAPPED IN THE FACE!AngryEvil Smile  and there isn't any news about CSZ ending anywhere so guess its staying a little longer, it hasn't been any confirmation of its ending.

Edited by princessRock776 - 08 November 2011 at 6:18pm

shivani003

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Right now with the way the story is going Iam completely confused as to whether the show's ending or not. It does look like Ira is well on her way of becoming a positive character and Ravan's love track is about to start... It cant be that difficult for Devki to expose Revathy. Hmmm Iam thinking there's still a bit of time. At least Iam hoping there is. Just chill and enjoy what we have rather than anticipating what may or may not happen. Its better to live in the moment for a case like this. The viewers are very much in limbo I suppose but its wiser to be on the greener side.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

Hi ! Smile Chocolate_boy, i didnt know u like CSZ  too Big smile..happy to see u here..Hug..okay coming back to the topic, i really hope CSZ stays and doesnt end...as for Zee..i dont know what's wrong with them? I mean they do this to every show...its like in every Zee show forum there is an ending/not ending topics..and fans feel depressed...I would say lets not worry and just enjoy... and my heart says that Isha is alive and its some plan to trap Revathi...Wink

Hey Princess, nice to see you here as wellLOL

Hmm, I luv CSZ but till they were kids. I loved the little Isha, Sam story but I dont like this new grown up kids. I really used to feel myself attached to the story when they were kids. I guess Zee is a BIG player and they know they are wrong but they dont care.

filmyprincess

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Originally posted by filmyprincess

Hey Princess, nice to see you here as wellLOL

Hmm, I luv CSZ but till they were kids. I loved the little Isha, Sam story but I dont like this new grown up kids. I really used to feel myself attached to the story when they were kids. I guess Zee is a BIG player and they know they are wrong but they dont care.

I feel exactly the same way LOL..I loved the little Isha and I had a little tincy wincy crush on Sam..he's too cuteEmbarrassed I agree Zee is like brainless..lolBig smile

chocolate_boy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.