Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg nooo I hope not I want csz to end... 😭
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Noo dis cant happen ..dis is 1 of ma fav show and d best show on zee.. I wish its not truee
i wish its not true either but the cvs r pissing me off the story has a long way tooo soo there should b soo sign of ending
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PAVITRA RISHTA needs to go off air.
lool yaa it does it was on for sooo much i dont even like ankita or sushant they think there all tht they should end the old shows n leave the new shows
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Among the 3 shows CSZ deserves a chance 
sherry17 thumbnail
The CVS r soo stupid like why is it coming to a end :@ when its getting better there ending. It honestly zee is the stupidest channel ever! why  cant  the end the other shows that lasted for yrs:@ why r they ending the show that just started recently! f**k man the story has a long way too go wat happened too tinu n the revenege he wanted ? Wat happened too the others that should be coming in the show the CVS r so stupid :@ like sam  n isha r getting married n there ending the show like seriously soo disappointed :@ comment if u guys agree with me this show souldnt end like this  wats the point of even making a show like this
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZEE IS f**kED THEY ENDING THE BEST SHOW!! CONTINUE THIS SHOW DONT END IT :(
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
I like Choti Si Zindagi, but

Jhasi Ki Rani[Replacer] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Choti Si Zindagi
Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 12 years ago
that show is replacing CSZ NOOO omg plz i hope the track changes this is soo unfair!