VideoMix

ENCHANTING MAANEET VMS #2 SIX VMS UPDATED PG 106 (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 108

lovelycutietedy

IF-Rockerz

lovelycutietedy

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
beautiful one dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ENCHANTING MAANEET VMS #2 SIX VMS UPDATED PG 106 (Page 101)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Wow amazin vm luvd it x

rsroopali

kamiya

Goldie

kamiya

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
awesome vm
loved it
thnx for the pm dear

rsroopali

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
lovely VM roops...

rsroopali

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey guysss
me here 
with the Vm for the FF Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na from Piya-
its the summary of the Vm 
hope you like it as much as Piya liked ittt
n dooo commenttt

Its an awesomeee FF do catch it if you missed it

n Here is the Youtube Link -

@Mdworld : All d best for ur xams 

@Piya- : i will try n make the 2nd Vm as soon as possibleee

Edited by rsroopali - 11 May 2012 at 7:04am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashimaaneet_ffkamiyacherieLovermuskaan_cute19geetsrir.maanJananivjcTia-AFreeBirdTanuDDianNANDY_BRUsoni4evaambeernnishi_I-fiannahtani88hinal_maaneetjanu_2006Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6seemamarypunam2712tamanna1391piya-

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
R

--edited--

Roopali dear first of all thanks a ton for making such a beautiful VM for me in such a short notice :) 

I am short of words in describing the beauty of this VM pata hai Jaane Tu ya jaane Na FF is very close to my heart since this is my first official emotional FF and u have very well depicted the entire journey of Maaneet upto part 19 perfectly: ) 

Song selection and scene execution as well as the sentences that u wrote were just fab chalo starting se start karte hai.

So the VM started with Tu hi mera dost hai and that too the female version oh kitna perfect tha ye dosti ka asli farz toh humesha Geet ne hi nibaya phir the next song U wanna love me hehe even I am dancing with Maaneet on this song : ) 

par jaise maine tumhe bataya  goosebumps toh mujhe 3rd song par aaya Mora Piya mose bolat nahi it was just too good aur phir start hui twists wow yaar Maaneet ka perfect scene select kiya aur song haye sajna hai mujhe sajna k liye :)) 

u took my heart away by putting Tu hi rab tu hi dua song currently I am mad with that song aur phir the most sweetest part Maaneet's SR hehe pata hai I am going to use this song in MH for Maaneet's SR 

but roops u have made me your fan all over again by making a masterpiece love u loads and thanks once again aur haan now waiting for my second VM request love u muahh

love-Piya 

Edited by piya- - 11 May 2012 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19rsroopali

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

R

--edited--

Roopali dear first of all thanks a ton for making such a beautiful VM for me in such a short notice :) 

I am short of words in describing the beauty of this VM pata hai Jaane Tu ya jaane Na FF is very close to my heart since this is my first official emotional FF and u have very well depicted the entire journey of Maaneet upto part 19 perfectly: ) 

Song selection and scene execution as well as the sentences that u wrote were just fab chalo starting se start karte hai.

So the VM started with Tu hi mera dost hai and that too the female version oh kitna perfect tha ye dosti ka asli farz toh humesha Geet ne hi nibaya phir the next song U wanna love me hehe even I am dancing with Maaneet on this song : ) 

par jaise maine tumhe bataya  goosebumps toh mujhe 3rd song par aaya Mora Piya mose bolat nahi it was just too good aur phir start hui twists wow yaar Maaneet ka perfect scene select kiya aur song haye sajna hai mujhe sajna k liye :)) 

u took my heart away by putting Tu hi rab tu hi dua song currently I am mad with that song aur phir the most sweetest part Maaneet's SR hehe pata hai I am going to use this song in MH for Maaneet's SR 

but roops u have made me your fan all over again by making a masterpiece love u loads and thanks once again aur haan now waiting for my second VM request love u muahh

love-Piya 

Vm post tho karne de re piyaaa

piya-

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

Originally posted by piya-

R

--edited--

love-Piya 

Vm post tho karne de re piyaaa

Hehe par maine toh already dekh liya aur waise bhi Pune ki lights ka mujhe koi bharosa nahi issliye maine socha abhi hi comment kar du kyunki i wanted to b the first one to comment on your VM that u made for my FF:)Embarrassed

rsroopali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top