StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she is so full of herself.  Edited by StrangeBoy - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

so even shes saying tht she has a deadly role in ra.one second half...

wonder what that means?? deadly?? ..hmm...

lol that's what I meant when I told u in the other topic. On kareena forum someone watched this interview on tv and told us what she said. Where did u think I got the info from. lol

I also don't know what it means. But lets not get our hopes up. Am def excited for all her films this year.

I loved the interview. I think she choose Aish maybe because kareena is soon to be married and she feels she wants to get to know aish more...u know for advice.  they can be best friends housewife actress in bollywood after bebo gets married 😆

I agree desu I found that weird when Komal said talk less to Saif. Where did that come from. She meant she didn't get enough sleep because she is constantly working. Am sure bebo felt awkward after he said that too.
Priwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just watched all the interview!! she looks gorgeous in the interview btw.

love how she's keep fixing her hair every few seconds lol.

but seriously loved the answers and how she responded to each question expecially the marriage one and about the khans.
those childhood pictures are cute, the one's komal showed at the end.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What I noticed...she didnt comletely DENY marriage rumors. Kinda pushed em aside, even though Komal was persistant.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nyc interview..>>>>>

Originally posted by: Jazzy110

Shah Rukh will be Film cast big jodi - dat u havent seen onscreenShah Rukh will be Film cast big jodi - dat u havent seen onscreenShah Rukh will be Film cast big jodi - dat u havent seen onscreenShah Rukh will be Film cast big jodi - dat u havent seen onscreen

did your CD jam, or are you a DJ  ðŸ˜† 

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh she is very bold how she said about Aamir on set of promoting boddy gaurd and next is Ra1 very brave girl this for sure   
xChandnix thumbnail

Please stop spamming Jazzy110! Your posts will just be deleted and eventually, if continued, your account shut down.