Fan Fictions

Feud..(chapter 1 updated 24.12.11/pg 2) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
gr8 start!!!
do continue n plz add me 2 ur pm list

luv
nandi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zesty.me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feud..(chapter 1 updated 24.12.11/pg 2) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Redrose21

Goldie

Redrose21

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Nice one.
Cont soon & PM me when u update

zesty.me

trouble_006

Goldie

trouble_006

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice prologue...do continue soon n add me to ur pm list
want to know Armaan's pov...

zesty.me

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinii_goyal

gr8 start!!!
do continue n plz add me 2 ur pm list

luv
nandi

added you..guess will post the first chapter today..just need ta give the final touch ups..hope u like it..:) thanks a lot for ur comment

Pious_KaSh

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose21

Nice one.
Cont soon & PM me when u update

thanks for liking my update..guess u'll get an update today..:) hope u like it

Redrose21

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_006

nice prologue...do continue soon n add me to ur pm list
want to know Armaan's pov...

thanks a lot for ur comment..posting the first chapter..hope you like it..

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

A PERFECT START

It was a beautiful sunny morning. The twitter of the birds, expressing their merriment and bliss; the rustling leaves, enjoying their liberty; the quiet atmosphere, taking in the serenity; the howling wind, stating its sovereignty; all saying goodbye to the frosty bitter winter and greeting the blossoming spring with ecstasy. It was indeed a romantic atmosphere.

My vision was disturbed with an arm snaking around my waist under my tee. I gasped when the warm breath caressed my nape. I tried to turn but in vain. The grip around my waist got stiffer. I struggled in the grip but the soft and wet traces on my flesh tamed me. The strokes on my waist became myriad. The person very well knew the ways to mollify my feral sentiments. I stopped my futile attempts of emancipating myself from the tight grip. Finally my attempts got noticed and I was turned to face the person giving rise to the erratic feelings within me. My eyes closed with a fear of the moment fading away. A peck on my eyes compelled me to face the reason of my rousing feeling. I opened my eyes only to find a pair of deep brown eyes gawking at me with immense adoration and passion in them. The gaze shifted on my petals, the distance between our bodies reduced and there goes my alarm clock.

"Ridziiieee...! Get up you brat, we're getting late." ' My girlfriend screeched in the highest pitch possible, for her throat that is. Muskan, the best girlfriend one can ever have. A darling that she is, takes care like a sister, scolds like a father, cooks like a mother and infuriates like a brother. She is a complete package and a perfect chum one can ever desire for. Our comradeship started with the advent of diapers in our lives. We grew up together with the same aptitude for designing. A perfecto that she is, I can never get late or miss any darn class of mine. The alarm clock gets worked up every morning because of my juvenile attempts of ruining her immaculate image but the perfecto has pledged to not change at all.

"Riddhimmaaa...!" ' There comes a louder and angrier screech followed by a superfast pillow on my way. 

"Urghhh...muskaaann...!" ' I threw back the pillow and stormed to the rest room with an aim of taking as much time possible for the longest shower ever, as a revenge for spoiling my dream and for throwing a pillow at me and for shouting at me early in the morning.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Miss Riddhima Gupta, don't force me to knock off this door and take you to the college naked." ' A fuming Muskan barked at the door for the umpteenth time.

A not-so-affected-by-the-ever-so-annoyed-roommate, Riddhima didn't care a hang to reply back to the hell-annoyed-in-almost-breaking-the-door-mode-by-the-ever-so-maddening-roommate Muskan.

"This is the last time I am telling you Ridz, get the hell out of the shower or else I'll have to leave you and head alone."

You're a true uh uh...friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside when something ain't right

Talk to me now and into the night

No need to pretend

You're a true uh uh friend

"Stop singing you ass and come out fast, you're getting on my nerves now. You'll have it this time for sure." ' came her reply instantaneously.

This is a good life

Take a good look at everything you want

This is a good life

Diner with your friends at some fancy restaurant

Living a good life we have such a good time, I know

"No you brat we are not having a good time, urrggghh...fine I am sorry. Now can you please come out, we are seriously getting late." ' Muskan calmed down knowing that she can never win an argument with this brat.

"What? I beg your pardon, Muskan did you say anything?"

"Urrghh...I said I am sorry 'for startling and throwing a pillow at you, for calling you a brat and for banging the door when you're in the shower'. Now, can you 'please' come out?"

"No!"

Nothing can be better than a "Perfect Start" of a "Perfect Day".

read comment criticize

Edited by zesty.me - 24 December 2011 at 1:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trouble_006Redrose21prrk86Pious_KaSh

jellytubby

jellytubby

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
love the dream ... and that irritating banter at the door.. update soon... ClapTongue

Edited by jellytubby - 24 December 2011 at 2:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top