Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Chilling with Shweta Kawaatra
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

She is sweet, cute, and sensible and has got her priorities right. The dazzling Shweta Kawaatra reveals her mantras of chilling out and relaxing during her breaks. Though she loves working, she enjoys her breaks equally well. Read on.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Shweta Kawaatra
Yoga

I enjoy doing yoga and ensure that I find time to do it at least three or four times a week for an hour. It totally relaxes me and channelizes my energies well. Among workout, I also enjoy weights and cardio, spin cycling too. I try to bring in variation in workout or it can get routine and boring. I also get some spa treatment every week be it a pedicure, body, foot or head massage.

Shweta Kawaatra
Reading

My love affair with books began early in life and today I need to read some pages before I sleep no matter how tired I am. I love stacking up on books to read later in my leisure time. I also enjoy reading in between shots while shooting if I can. I have read all sorts of books be it fiction, non fiction or philosophical. I also watch a lot of movies with friends and family.

Shweta Kawaatra
Cooking

I love food and I can cook. Preparing a meal for my husband Manav always feels good. He too enjoys eating the food I prepare. We both love experimenting so we try new recipes and make our own combinations. He loves non-vegetarian dishes the most but we love eating out as much too.

Shweta Kawaatra
Painting

I love painting and do it when I can these days. Earlier I was stuck to it. I also love to travel and Manav too enjoys it so we head to some place quiet every few months. I have been to many destinations in India and abroad. Crowded or noisy, I love a cool getaway.

Shweta Kawaatra
Chilling at home

I enjoyed partying till the wee hours of the night but now I cherish the time Manav and I get at home. Mostly we are working so chilling at home is cool. I go to parties given by friends than a crowded, noisy place.

Edited by Armu4eva - 27 August 2011 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-swtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chilling with Shweta--indya.com" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Sizzlerz

swtbaby

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
wow it's good know more about tfs

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
She is really a good actress. Thanx armu.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I liked her as Dr. Niyati Pradhan in CID..She was mindblowing there. But in Adaalat as Surveen she disappointed me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.