Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
AAMIR ALI 

Banjrang Pandey in FIR 

Todays generation has become more aware about fitness.Even guys who do not belong to the entertainment industry hit the gym regularly.Ive always wanted a lean body and have maintained it even before I was an actor.Its not just a matter of need,but its about feeling good.I have six packs and it looks nice when the results of good exercise are visible.A good physique always gets you appreciation.I workout for four to five days in a week,while the other days I play badminton.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Bodylicious! -Aamir" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fiddlechopstick

Groupbie

fiddlechopstick

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.