Maaneet OS---LET THE DISTANCES BE VANISHED..

rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

LET THE DISTANCES BE VANISHED..

Maan is sitting at the dining table reading newpaper and waiting for his black coffee and his favourite pasta as today he is not going to office bcoz his old friend Sameer is coming from abroad...directly at home to discus one of their upcoming project...he was busy reading newspaper...

he was abt to turn the page of newpaper and he felt her presence around him--Geet---his Wife & Love--with a tray holding his favourite breakfast--everything made by her---as she is v careful abt his health and dont avoid his things on servants at all...

he saw her in wet hair--she headed towards him and placed his breakfast on table and sit next to him-For a moment he was all lost in her beauty and wet hair tht was a mesmerizing feeling he had...but then he came out of tht trans--she was pouring a cup of tea for herself and was lost in some thoughts tht she didnt even realize when the cup got completely filled with tea and now tea was flowing out of it...Maan called her name but she didnt heard him and he called her again Geet the cup is already filled..

she saw tht n got nervous ..he asked her to sit and called the servant to clean tht all and serve her tea..the servant served her tea and left and she was silently hving her tea...

he could see her disturbed but couldnt ask her anything...

their relation was going on a rough & harsh road these days as some misunderstandings developed btw them and their nature of believing in giving space to eachother lead to creating more of distance as they didnt spoke to eachother and never clearified things---as some kind of friction developed btw them without any reason or any serious problem..the only reason----was of them not being bale to spend time together...they too wanted to be togther to spend qulaity time---but he was too busy with his work and she had some other duties too... its been three long weeks of silence btw them.this never happened before and they know abt it but just keeping their silence intact...their eyes do hv alot to say to eachother but not getting a chance or rather they are not giving chance to eachother to spoke at all...

Geet knew abt his plan of not going to office today ..she told him tht she has made all arrangements for the lunch for his meeting.he said: Alright...their convo turned more to formal way just talking abt general things n not abt themselves at all...

Maan was watching her as she was abt to leave for Hospital...She took her lab coat, purse and bag...as she is doctor by profession...she wore her eye sight glasses and left--- he loves to see her in glasses----which actually have two reasons of liking--

(i)the v first day he saw her in glasses--he couldnt took his eyes away from her----he just not only calls her as his "MISHTI" but also as his "CHASHMISH" too..he loves those eyes hidden behind her glasses..the eyes which r just irresistable for him in this entire world...

(ii)when she wears glasses---she seems hard and unapproachable lady--so tht men cant really approach her...tht was one of the reason he asked her to wear glasses on regular basis..as only MSK could only hv dared to approach her and make her his only his life...and occasionally she wears contact lenses too...

She was kind of sad and depressed ...she was walking through the long corridors of KM and she got struck with the beautiful memories of their passionate magical maaneet moments which they had in this KM..she touched those long flowy offwhite and gold curtains here which maan likes..as he likes more of simplicity in case of decoration as thts his personal taste too...on the otherhand,maan was lost in her thoughts...her eyes which just makes him forget everything in the world and makes him get lost in them...as he has not been kisisng her forehead which was a normal routine of him before leaving for work...nothing of tht was happening these days...

Geet reached the Hospital and entered with Fake Smile on her face..as she didnt want anyone else to get a glance of her pain and sorrow...she met her colleagues and visited her patients...and came back to her room...she was standing next to the window of her room and was thinking abt maan...and immediately nurse came to inform her tht her patient and dear friend Mrs.Priya is in critical state and she ran fast to see her...as she was abt to enter in the I.C.U..she was stopped by priya's husband who was begging her to save his wife...she asked him to pray and went inside...she & her team tried hard to save his wife but as she was suffering from a severe disease of HCV--hepatitis C tht her liver wasnt working and she was in her last stage and she couldnt survive,..and they lost her...

Geet felt v sad as priya was young---geet and priya shared the same age,priya got married one and half yr back...geet couldnt control her tears..she somehow managed to control her pain as she had to inform priya's husband...this was the moment which she always prayed for not to come---when she will hv to inform somebody abt lossing their loved one--but it was a reality and nobody in this world can deny tht..tht was her duty to inform her husband...it was a misserable time...she and her team did wht they possibly could do..priya's husband entered the room as nurse asked him to come in and he saw his wife dead...the moment Priya's husband got to know tht he lost his wife and love...he broke down...he couldnt believe of wht geet was saying to him...it was diffciult time for him as he was calling his wife's name louder so tht she can respond but nothing was happeneing..

Geet no longer could hold her tears so she left the I.C.U and came back to her room and cried like hell...she was alreday depressed but wht really SHOOK her to her spine and soul was how painful it could be to loose the person u love the most in this world...the world stops and ends there for u...the life which u feel is just filled with flowers of happiness all around u turns into a place which only hv spiny needles to harm u to give u pain n nothing else...she was all lost in pain..she tried to call Maan leaving all differences and ego behind...so tht she can hear his voice to make her calm but he didnt respond..probably bcoz he was busy in meeting with his friend...

She silently prayed to God tht this all never happens with any lover where one has to live without the other. this was all a different side of geet..she is emotional and soft but she never reached this peak ..this was contraray to her profession...she prayed for Maan's long life,his love and health...all she wanted at this moment was to have Maan right in front of her so tht she can hug him,feel his presence around her..hold him in her arms...The pain,the suffering she was having all could only be ended for her once she is in his arms...it seemed like a silent wish of hers being answered by GOD immediately...

Maan at home got a msg from Sameer tht his flight is delayed and he will come in the evening...maan was disturbed & restless as he saw geet disturbed and upset today morning..he just couldnt stop thinking abt her...as of he felt like his heart is just saying go and meet her...without thinking much he heard signal of his heart and left KM in a hurry and drove so fast to the Hospital to see a glance of her...just to make sure she is alright...she is fine...she is not stressed...she is busy working...to see expression of calmness on her face..as may be she will hide her feelings and pain from rest of the world...but she wont be able to hide any pain from him...

She was all lost in her thoughts----when she heard nurse saying tht ur husband is here...she was filled with surprize as she didnt expect him to come...she did prayed to hv him..she did wanted him at tht moment..but couldnt believe of wht she heard...Maan entered her room and saw her in tears...he got really worried..she ran towards him and just hugged him v tightly---grabbing his shirt tightly in her hands to feel his presence...to feel him...He was shocked..as he was in a thought tht she might will ask: why am i here..instead of tht...she held him in her arms...he slowly asked: wht happened..is everything all right with u..why were u crying...wht happened...her condition just made him so scared tht he asked all those questions just in few seconds...she didnt reply and held him tight...he could feel her pain..so instead of asking much---he grabbed her in his muscular arms...to make her realize tht she is safe and sound in her castle of his arms...they were in the same position for almost fifteen minutes...then geet stopped crying and was calm then----he slowly loosen his grip and wipped off her tears with his hands...and held her face in his hands and asked her wht happened?...and then she told him abt priya's death and her husband's condition...

how just a thought or fear she faced of loosing a loved one shook her mind,heart and soul...terribly...maan hugged her as he knew she was really depressed...then he tried to calm her down with his words telling her thts its one of the realities of life...everyone has to go earlier or later..thts something we cant change...why r u making urself depressed by thinking abt all this...be brave and strong...see if ur patients would see u like tht..wht would they think abt u...our hard looking Dr.Geet Maan Singh Khurana has a herat of a sparrow...

she smiled to hear tht from him..thts wht he wanted...to make her smile...he said to her: Geet aren't u forgetting something..and she replied: AM I?...u forgot we were not talimg to eachother from the past 3 weeks,7hrs and 12 mins...leaving behind the last 20mins from when i m holding u in my arms...she laughed to hear his calculation of the whole time slot...but then she said:Maan...i dont know who was at mistake among us...but tht dont matters to me anymore...i dont want these differences at all...i promise u and want the same promise back from u..nomatter wht happens---how serious the argument can be---we wont let such distances come btw us..

i dont wanna loose u...may be i hv said this all to u earlier..may be u know this...but i wanna say it again...I LOVE U Maan..MY WORLD IS SOMEWHERE IN U...IT REVOLVES AROUND U...

yes Geet, i know this..but i m glad u shared this all again...u know I hv the same feeling for u...but yes I LOVE U TOO...THIS WORLD SEEMS BEAUTIFUL AND COMPLETE---ONLY IF I HV U IN MY LIFE---

it seems like we hv said it all in just those 3 magical words...she smiled...and he smiled too...as they r the reason of eachother's smile too...

its already 2:30 pm...Geet ur duty is over..so Mrs.Geet MSK...can we go home together...she didnt said a word...she loved to hear him calling her Mrs.Geet MSK bcoz thts her identity...she belongs to him... she smiled as of saying YES to him...he kissed her forehead...which he was missing to do from many days...

i hope u all will like it...my v first attempt...

i will waiting for ur feedback...

love and hugz..

special thx to Herry"my best & dearest freind.." and Sia...otherwise i wouldnt hv wriiten this all..their appreciation meant alot...

leaving u all with one of my maaneet vm---many of friends might hv seen this...

Kahan Bhi Na Mein Ne...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2sAhXa_h0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rabia04ful - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Rabz u finally did it 😳 I somehow knew that  u would start something .. and hey it was really really nice .. loved it .. loved the moment when Maan went to see Geet 😳
rabia04ful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia89

Awww Rabz u finally did it 😳 I somehow knew that  u would start something .. and hey it was really really nice .. loved it .. loved the moment when Maan went to see Geet 😳

thx Sia..this haapned coz of ur appreciation and motivation..
thx buddy...u made me writer..lol...
thank u so much sia...hugz...

hira_87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
helllo rabi bacha! πŸ€—

i m sooo surprized tht u wrote a story😲

wah g wah! finally u did it! v happy for u!

n ya it's v nice! thore mistakes hain.. i will tell u whn i come bck!

n i tink u still need mine n emma;s special lectures!πŸ˜‰

cuz in ths story i cannot see the effect of a single oneπŸ˜’
we r not tht bad teacher's πŸ˜†

oh n i didn;t know geet is ending.. we will b there for u:p lol! how will u spend ur nite's now🀣
missing u! πŸ€—
inshaallah see u soon! 
take care!
byeee!

sehrish79 thumbnail
Amazing update cont soon dear
rabia04ful thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: hira_87

helllo rabi bacha! πŸ€—

hi herry bacha...tight hugz back ur way dear...πŸ€—
i m sooo surprized tht u wrote a story😲

yeh me too...did i really made an attempt...me surprized too..
wah g wah! finally u did it! v happy for u!

thx dear...i know u would be...😊

n ya it's v nice! thore mistakes hain.. i will tell u whn i come bck!
yup i am eagerly waiting to meet u buddy...ahh its seems like the longest time period alone...

n i tink u still need mine n emma;s special lectures!πŸ˜‰
uz in ths story i cannot see the effect of a single oneπŸ˜’
we r not tht bad teacher's πŸ˜†
lol...yup i m missimg ur lectures too..high dose is req...
u two r not bad teachers..i m a silly student..lol..u know naa..πŸ˜†

oh n i didn;t know geet is ending.. we will b there for u:p lol! how will u spend ur nite's now🀣
yeh...herry i m terribly depressed by this news or rumour...yeh how would i live without maaneet...😭😭😭😭
missing u! πŸ€—
inshaallah see u soon! 
take care!
byeee!
i m missing u too sweetheart...😊
yuo buddy...see u v v soon..insha allah just few more days left...
hugz..πŸ€—

rabia04ful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

simply beautiful

thank u so much dear.thts my v first attempt..
rabia04ful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geetmaan1234

Amazing update cont soon dear

thank u dear...
rabia04ful thumbnail
thx dear...apreciation meant alot..
rabia04ful thumbnail