Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritElystiaguruvigneskuttyponnuJanuZEESXYTheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoThendral_USAacornnThendralfanHema_MRanu.thendral_111mini_00vjayamTTfanOLGNESPearl.Quelle-BelleVani19CarynNixkiekarthi173ShemmonithyamkvMissArshi---aarthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 26-08-2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!ClapBig smile

Awww, Thuls was cute. Nethu we scolded her, but today she satisfied us.Big smile Hubby and wife told the same dialog. TA told once "Thuls is a Pothaiyal for me", again today Thuls said the sameDay Dreaming But she said Pokkisham (Thanks Guns for the info that Pothaiyal and Pokkisham are the same-nuLOL). Sudha expressions were nice, especially when Thuls was talking about TABig smile OMG, haha upstairs room for them. Now they can sleep in peace, without any peis and pisaasusLOL

Mohan scene was too long. Nice that he agrees what his Akka toldBig smile Hope he wont change into bad again anytime. Kals friend advice was good, but why is she telling she has to cut the friendship with Thuls? OMG Kumaran Sir, pls dont destroy another friendship, like you did with TA&JCry

Hahahaah, Puvi behaved like a Police and GW like a ThirudanROFL GW, u know directors-ku story write panrathu ellam kai vandha kaalai, athe mathiri for you poi solrathu vanthu kai vandha kaalai, chaaa ur really the best in itAngry

I dont know how to describe Lav. Lav madame, TA is ur own brother and Thuls is ur own Anni, how can u call them as MATTHAVANGA????AngryAngry Srsly u will suffer for this along with ur dearest amma. I agree with Sudha, but why she didnt asked her, when her mom teached her how to live-nu sollumpothu, why she is here then-nu? Sigh, Sudha just missed, hope she asks this question on MondayEmbarrassed TA look to Thuls was good, he was like "Itho nee thaane itha aasaipatta, enjoy panniko"LOL.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvilakshyamThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieharith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!!Big smile

Lav muraichufying Thulasi, my dear Lav please do that only so a huge gift that's waiting for you will come near you very soonAngry. Muraichufy with kolai veri ok aa?Dead...My mummy is not a baby please dont advise aam...aama Lav she is not a baby we all know so please stop your vetti dialogs right thereAngry...but keep on supporting your mother...and you are doing a great job on itThumbs Up...

Please question her mother in a lonely place aam...why Lav do you think she is some no # 1 granite business company owner who might end up telling all company secrets to everyone while getting questioned?Angry...avanga  mouth whole area knows and whole area can hear her even if she talk softly as its like some loud speakerDead.

Strangers munnadi please don't question her mother aam...please respect her mother aam as she is a periyavanga of that house...wow yes she is periyavanga of that house, when your life is in danger you better say that whatever your mother did is right...then i will believeAngry...her mother taught how to live good aam...yes Lav i agree she taught you how to do dhrogam to your brother...please do only dhrogams to everyoneAngry.

I am more mad at this Lav...how on this earth she is muraichufying like that...grrr maybe GW taught her that too to muraichufy like Psycho so she can see her soul mate psycho on LavAngry...comedy enna na Charu nu oru psycho i will take TA as her property nu vetti dialogs sollikittu suthufying in UK right now and this GW is making sure that her sons hates her so much with her sadist acts towards Thulasi so they wont listen her nonsenses in future that easilyDead...ithula psycho is planning to use GW to separate T&T too...GW is building blocks to get super self aapu sooner or later Dead, i am waiting for that day only.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviautumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanacornnkuttyponnuTheivaRuby-86TTfanvjayammini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoharith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent updates Lakshyam!

Tulasi speaking to MM and Paati again showed that she will mange everything.  She showed confidence again...I just hope she remains confident all the time.  It was cute how she said that Tamil is like a small child...so true...sometimes both TT act like little kids who need elders to guide them.  Really miss their moments at their house...

Once again Sudha was good and assured that she will take care of Tulasi.  Nice of her to prepare a room for Tulasi upstairs.  It will be good if TT just live up there so they don't have to see Bazari.

Stomach burning Bazari and Lavanya was good...I can't believe Lavanya is just sitting there without thinking about what she did at her house.

Good to see Mohan making progress and not going to back the wrong way but there are other ways to avoid Mohan, Kalyani.  She shouldn't cut her friendship with Tulasi thinking that Mohan will not speak to her anymore.

Puvi yelling at his mother was good.  How cheap she behaved with food and now lying.  Madame Lavanya is her only support now and I'm sure she Bazari will lose her support soon.  Looks like no one from Nitish's house came to get Lavanya...

Tamil has been quite ever since they moved here...he looks like he is holding all his anger deep down... 

Hope there is good promo on Sunday...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaacornnautumnsconcertolakshyamkuttyponnuRuby-86Theivamini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoharith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Shamz

Yeah...Tamil never had any dialogue but your last line is exactly what he was thinking when he looked at Tulasi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritacornnlakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86vjayamTTfanNixkieShemmoQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks lucky Lakshmi for your wonderful update and comments Big smile. You got a nice epi and TA Embarrassed.

It was a nice epi after few sad ones. Awww Thulasi...she loves TA too much. But loosu ponnu as always tells that to others and not TA...okie agreed...she does not need to tell him that. But just felt after Mohan convo he should hear it again from her Day Dreaming.

Awww Sudha is such a sweet Akka for Thulasi Embarrassed and happy she is proud of Thulasi now Big smile. How sweeet and nice of her to arrange the room and make tea for her.

Grrr GW and Lavanya...rendume sitting like ghosts infront of the house watching them Dead. And this SQ...what a sirippu (if it is called as that) she gave seeing them being so happy...grass itching enakku Dead.

She does not even consider T&T as her family members Angry. Happy Sudha gave her nicely when she insulted Thulasi. She can't respect elders but talks about periyavanga Dead.

Yippieee...TA got a new T-shirt...rofl finally Big smile. This is deftly a reason to be happy Tongue LOL.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaacornnlakshyamThendralfanTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieShemmoharith25

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update and side comments! I liked the way you called GW and SQ as big monster and small monsterClap

Again Sudha has come for Thulasi's rescueWink. Even for GW look, Thulasi is scaredOuch. How is she going to win against SQ/GW duo?? Just vetti vasanagal from her. SQ chuckling hearing her mom plans to seperate Sudha/Thulz. Shameless creature, walked out of her Nithsh house, ate anda full of food and sitting like "inji thina korangu" mathri look vittufying at Thulasi and Sudha. Enna Jenmamo...grrr...D'oh

Sudha and Puvi were absolutely star of the dayStarStarStar.

But I think GW will try to create problems between Sudha and Thulz now...Sigh...Intha vayasula ippadi aatam poduthu...Arggg...Angry

Edited by Pearl27 - 26 August 2011 at 11:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanShemmoNixkieQuelle-Belleharith25

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update lakhsyamSmile. Mother-law vs. daughter-law episode.Sleepy

Good developments in today's episode. GW again was acting like stupid in today's episode.. Thuls may be in naragam but when comes to GW she is surrounded by good people. There is no need for her to cry and make a big deal. GW next plan is …she will try to separate thuls &sudha.  Let's see.

The scene may continue till Monday and lav will get thuls in trouble I think.  Or the family discussion leads lav to back to her home after getting some insults from sudha.AngryTA is having more and more aversion on his mom in today's epi. TA is staying quite and being patient but he looks so mad at everyone.Angry Ithu thevaiya thuls unakku nu mathiri… Coming to lav's track,

GW&lav will face bad times soonWink. It was so sad to see that GW spoiling her daughter's lifeby advising her in the wrong manner. Let's see how it moves...Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top