Adaalat

Why only male Prosecutors?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I was just wondering why are they only showing male prosecutors? surveen (Shweta) is the only female prosecutor these days!! Where is Maya , pranali?? I prefer female prosecutors!! Male prosecutors are good too!! but female one's are really suitable!! I miss them!! I dont really like sureveen at all , She's pretty good but I miss Maya and Pranali!! What about you guys?? Which one's do you prefer male or female?? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why only male Prosecutors?" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I don't mind prosecutors because my reason to watch Adaalat is KD. Also, the current cast is ok and I don't have any problem with male lawyers. So I don't prefer any particular lawyer.

manobendradas

manobendradas

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
my reason to watch Adaalat is KD. 

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i like both lawyers

but they shud bring maya back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I prefer to see only kd . Dont pay attention to others .

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I like to see Adaalat for female criminalsWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.