Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Aur... Pyaar Ho Gaya *FF DISCONTINUED* (Page 90)

Shubhamplayboy Groupbie
Shubhamplayboy
Shubhamplayboy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
#####

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d3luvertaniya_dostii

dollydua Senior Member
dollydua
dollydua

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
pura ka pura abhi padha 

its awsome luved it 

ps:do pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awesome updates

d3luvertaniya_dostii

priyankah07 Senior Member
priyankah07
priyankah07

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Update

d3luvertaniya_dostii

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Without much further ado...

Part 18 B-

Sanchita was sitting on her bed reading a romantic novel. She was about to reach the part where the guy was about to confess, her phone beeped. Ignoring the text, she continued reading further. After 10 mins-
"Tere bin saanu soniya koi toh labh na mera.."
Sanchita: What the hell!!
Switching the phone to 'silent' mode, she continued to read. She then thought for a second and then rushed down to the hall and placed the landline receiver near the lamp. She then did the same for all the connecting phones.
Sanchita: YES! Ab mujhe koi tang nahi karega!!! Woho!
Returning to her room, she was about to sit on her bed when she saw a guy wearing a black hooded shirt, a pair of blue denims and black converse shoes. His back was facing her. (just imagine the open-collared one guys)

She quickly took a cushion lying in the corner of her bed and stealthily tip-toed till she reached him. Without him getting to know, she started hitting him with d pillow screaming.
Sanchita: CHOR! CHOR! CHOR! CHOR!!!
The poor guy did not get time to register what's going on with him and when he realized what's ACTUALLY HAPPENING, he completely forgot who he was when he saw the sight in front of him; Sanchita, clad in a blue hello kitty spaghetti top n white shorts, hair tied in a messed up bun, leaving a few strands of hair, gracefully falling over her shoulder, thin-framed glasses adorning her warm brown eyes (which didn't look quite warm to him now).
Sanchita Dress-
top-

Shorts-

S: Chori karta hain! Haa! Tu ******! Tu ruk! Abhi police ko bualti hu! Saari akkal thikaane aa jayeegi teri!
But as of now, he knew that he had to stop her. Coz if he didn't, the police surely
would do something to him! She turned around to grab her phone. He swiftly grabbed her from her waist, lifted her gently so as to not hurt her and made her sit on a chair. She was struggling to get his hands off herself.
Sanchita: Chod mujhe! Tu ***** kahin ke! Chod!
He grabbed her by her upper arms firmly, at the same time, making sure she does not feel hurt. He slowly leaned onto her and whispered in her ear-
"Mera naam Sahil Malhotra hain. Mein tumhe harm nahi karunga. Mein actually main apni psycho ex se chchipne ki koshish kar raha hu. Pls help me. I' I promise u, jaise hi tum ussey yaha se bhaga dogi, mein chala jaunga. Pls trust me. Meine yeh mask bhi issliye pehna hain, taaki Shreya mujhe pehchaan na sake'"
Slowly, he released his grip and looked into her eyes.  She saw an ounce of innocence mixed with helplessness in his eyes. She found his sweet voice to be truthful. She nodded a 'yes' and he released her completely. After 5 mins, the door bell rang.
A girl in her mid-20s, wearing a shimmery gold dress was standing in front of her. Sahil had already shown Sanchita Shreya's pic, so she knew what to do. 
Sanchita: Yes' how may I help you?
Shreya: Hi. I'm Shreya. Shreya Bharadwaj. Aapne inhe kahi dekha hain kya?
Shreya showed Sanchita a photo.
Sanchita: yeh'
Shreya: SAHIL MALHOTRA. My'my ex'
Sanchita: oh dat'. Na! Sorry! Pehli baar seeing his face, thnx 2 u. 
Shreya: K' agar kahi dikhe na, toh pls mujhe call karna. Mera no photo ke peeche hain.
She handed over the pic to Sanchita.
Sanchita: will do' gn'
Shreya left and after closing the door, Sanchita went up after 5 mins.
Sanchita entered her room and signaled Sahil that Shreya had left. Sahil thanked her and jumped down from her window.
On reaching ground, Sahil began dusting herself; surprising herself, Sanchita ran towards the balcony and stood near the railing. Sahil turned around casually and found Sanchita looking at him. Part of the moonlight which was falling on her face made her look surreal, almost angelic type. Not wanting to lose the moment, he quickly took out his cell n captured her face on his camera. She smiled a bit and waved him 'bye'.  He too waved her n sped off' (btw, his MASK is STILL ON).
On reaching his room, Sahil removed his mask and went to wash his face.

After freshing up, he was searching for his cell in his shirt pocket when he felt something hard. He took it out n usske cell ke saath saath, an antique pendant also came out. He recognized it immediately n knew it had to be Sanchita's. He then remembered that it had accidently come to him during the small fight they had.
Pendant-

Sahil: yeh toh uss ladki ka pendant hain! Kal subah de doonga mein' Shit! MEINE TOH USSKA NAAME TAK NAHI POOCHA! Perfect Mr. Sahil Malhotra! Ab uss'nameless' ladki ko dhundhta phir' Hang on, no. toh'
He checked his phone but didn't find her no.
Sahil: Dammit! Ab kya karun? *after some seconds* IDEA!
He quickly posted Sanchita's pic on twitter n FB and wrote - "WHO IS SHE? Mail me details at-s.malhorta@gmail.com"
Meanwhile,
"Pyaar hua iqraar hua hain' laaa la la la la la la la'.", sang a rather happy-cheerful Rey when he entered his house. He saw a happy-n-smiling Sanchita (for the 1st tym since she came bak frm NY) on the sofa, legs crossed and hugging a cushion.
Rey: hey sis' wassup?
Sanchita came out of her trance and hi-fied Rey.
Sanchita: nothn much' tu bata. Itna khush? Lagta hain Kriya "bhabhi" ko gift acha laga ha' (stressing on the word 'bhabhi')
Rey: acha? SHE LOVED IT. Aur toh aur' she gave me a gn kiss too'
Sanchita: R u serious? Waah re mere bhai' *Rey-Sanchu side hug* acha sun'
Rey: hmmm
Sanchita: tu kisi' Sa.. Sahil Malhotra ko jaanta hain kya?
Rey: Sahil malhotra? Nahi'
Sanchita: gang main se koi?
Rey: na'. but y?
Sanchita: meri ek friend wanted to know'
Rey: kaunsi friend?
Sanchita: Kriya ko batau kya?
Rey: nahi nahi nahi meri behen! Pls aisa mat kar.. badi mushkil Kriya ne haan kahi hain! Yeh bata ke na, tu mere aur Kriya ke relationship ka the end kar degi!
Sanchita: better. Ab chal, lets go n sleep.
On her bed,
Sanchita: pata kaise karun ki akhir yeh Mr. Sahil Malhotra cheez kya hain? *after a few seconds* IDEA!
She quickly took out his photo from her drawer, captured it on her cell, quickly posted his pic on twitter n FB and wrote - "WHO IS HE? Mail me details at-sweetgurlrocks@gmail.com"
After few minutes,
SOMEONE gave Sahil Sanchita's details-
Name: Sanchita Singhania
Siblings- Reyaansh Singhania, elder brother
College- Jr. Coll at Bath Univeristy, NY; SYBCOM at St. Louis Coll, Mumbai
Mob- 9456371930
Current Status- Single
Sahil: YES! YES! YES! FB ROCKS! Finally pata laga' Sanchita Singhania, watch out for me!
He quickly saved her no. on his cell as "MS. ANGEL".
Meanwhile, THAT someone also gave Sanchita Sahil's details-
Name: Sahil Malhotra
Age- 23
Siblings- Nilesh Malhotra, Brother
Coll: St Louis Coll, Mumbai
Mob No- 9873456781
Sanchita: YES! Finally pata chal gaya! Sahil Malhotra' here I come!
She also quickly saved his no. on her cell as "MR. THIEF".
On the other hand, Rey got a text from SOMEONE-

"Kaam ho gaya Rey. Tumne jaisa kaha tha meine waisa hi kiya. Sahil and Sanchita ko ek-doosre ke details mail kar diye hain. Pls give me my advance by 2mrrw."
Rey texted back-"Thnx a ton SHREYA. N dnt wrry, I'll give ur money by 2mrw."
Rey: Sanchita Singhania' mein bhi tera bhai hu. Tujhe tere NY waale break-up se nikal kar hi rahunga'!
All the three slept peacefully in their rooms, with a smile playing on their lips.

Hope u guys "like" it... next upd- part 19 on pg 100
tk cre 
taniyaSmile

Edited by izzie_alex - 26 May 2013 at 1:56am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.Swarongrungta11priyankah07Jade_Preciousmalificientenrique305kreya204zona_malikNeha_KREffaciousPinkpearlyKanchi..yogini64daisydee425sweetydiyafrienglmorous_divaanjali22dancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_Arshacrazyskynature2

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
res
unres
eee.. Rithvik ki entry... Mwaah... Embarrassed
i really thought ki...par...it was all Rey... He planned it all... Just for her sissy...
Aawww... Such a sweet bhai he is... Embarrassed
bt nxt update mei i want Kriyaansh...
waiting for next update...

Edited by akanksha_arsha - 26 May 2013 at 12:35pm

taniya_dostii

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
update kab karegiii...?????