Fan Fictions

Aur... Pyaar Ho Gaya *FF DISCONTINUED* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 109

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
here goes the 2nd half of the 2nd part-----

Rey: Sharon...Sharon kya hua tha? Swayam yaha ICU main kaisa pahuncha?

Sharon just looked at Rey & her thought about how her fight with Swayam led to his accident...

After all the traditional dances  got over (as we had seen in the precap), Sharon was on the verge of crying as she was visibly upset. She quickly excused herself & ran towards the washroom. Swayam saw this & went behind Sharon, but stood inside the locker room & patiently waited for her to come out. After a good half-an-hour, Sharon stepped out of the girls washroom & saw Swayam standing in front of some lockers, facing his back towards her; Swayam felt Sharon's presence & turned around to find Sharon with tears in her eyes. Swayam stretched out his arms & nodded; Sharon just looked at him & crashed into his arms; very gently, Swayam started to envelop her aura & presence inside him while Sharon just melted in Swayam's arms. They stood in this position for quite some time. Slowly SwaRon broke the hug, he looked at her & wiped her tears.
Swayam: Mein iss duniya main har cheez tolerate kar sakta hu Sharon. Par mein tumhe rote hua kabhi nahi dekh sakta hu! OK. So now, pl go to the washroom aur apna yeh huliya thoda theekh karo. Just look at yourself. Ro-roke tumhari yeh beautiful eyes light green se jet balck ho gayi hain.
Sharon: Kaise?
Swayam: Tumhare kajal, eyeliner, eyeshadow ka jo mixture hain na, woh tumhari in beautiful eyes ki natural beauty ko chupa raha hain! Ab jao & pl! Aur 30 mins mat lagana! Varna aisa na ho jaye, ki yaha tum washroom se bahar aayi, & waha party khatam ho gayi!
Sharon simply smiled & playfully hit him. She then went into the washroom to remove her extra make-up.
Bharat saw evrything & went near Swayam.
Bharat: Toh tune usse ab tak kuch nahi bataya.
Swayam: Meine abhi tak kisi ko kya nahi bataya hain Bharat?
Bharat: Tune ab tak Sharon ko nahi bataya ki teri wajah se wh aaj Rose Queen nahi bani.
Swayam: Haan. Par jald hi bata dunga!
Bharat: Kab?
Swayam: Usse bahar aane de tab bataonga.
Bharat: Kya bataega tu usse? Yeh, ki tune saare college se Kriya ko red rose dilwaya taaki usska rose count sabse zyada ho! Ya yeh, ki tune yeh sab kuch kiya kyunki Kriya ne uss Reyaansh ko thappad mara!
Both of them were unaware that Sharon had heard everything.
Swayam was just about to say something, but then, he saw that Sharon already had got that "angry-look" on her face. She stomped out of the locker room in a fit of anger,
Swayam: Shit! Sharon!
Sharon ran away from there & Swayam ran behind her.Bhagte-bhaagte both of them, came towards the parking lot.
Swayam: Sharon! Sharon, pl meri baat suno!
Sharon: Kya sunu mein Swayam ha! Kya sunu mein? Yehi ki, tum... jispar mein thoda bahut trust karne lagi thi, jisse... jisse mein yeh expect kar sakti thi, ki bhale hi... bhale hi mere APNE friends mujhe support na kare, woh mujhe support zaroor karega! & u! luk what u've done! u've broken my trust Swayam!
Sharon was just about to leave when Swayam said a thing which kind of shook Sharon.
Swayam: Hang On Sharon! Tumne abhi jin topics ki baat ki hai na, I don't think Sharon ki tunhe unn words ka matlab bhi pata hoga...
Tumhara pehla topic- Trust. Kya tum trust ka matlab janti ho? Trust un logo pe kiya jata hain, jo TRUST KARNE KE LAYAK HOTE hain! & u. U R NOT TRUST-WORTHY MISS SHARON RAI PRAKSH! Kyunki agar aisa hota, toh tumne ab tak Rey ko sab kuch sach-sach bata diya hota, ki Kriya ne usse slap kyun kiya.
Tumhara doosra topic- Support. Tum apne aap ko samjhti kya ho Sharon? What did u expect? Ki kal jo bhi tumne yeh "kaand" kiya hain, uuske baad mein aake tumhe support karunga? Go & get yourself checked Sharon! Meri jagah agar koi aur hota na, toh ab tak woh pata nahi tumhare saath kya kar chuka hota! Toh thank god ki mein hu & aur koi random sa ladka nahi! & pl Sharon. I think it's high time ki tum apna yeh "attitude" apne paas rakho & doosre logo ko samajhna & unki respect karna shuru kar do! Varna kahi asia na ho jaye, ki yaha tumne kisi ko pehli baar sache dil se jaan ne ki koshish ki aur waha saara college aur poori duniya tumse nafrat karna shuru karde!
Saying this, he turned around & started to walk. Sharon & Swayam both turned to face each other at the same time; Sharon moved in slow steps as a Honda Accord swiveled past her...
Sharon heard a noise but cudn't locate where the noise had come from. She turned behind & saw a sight which broke her down completely...
That Honda car had hit Swayam & he was lying there in a pool of blood as he was profoundly injured...
Sharon: SWAYAM!!!!!!!!!
She ran towards his body; she didn't know what to do, so she thought of calling Rey & dialed his no, but his phone was unavailable. Suddenly, she heard Swayam's phone ring. She took out his phone & saw Sanchita calling him.
Sanchita: Hey Swayam! How r u? & party kaisi hain?
Sharon: Sanchita, it's me Sharon!
Sanchita: Sharon tum? Kya hua?
Sharon: Sanch, I NEED U HERE! CAN U PL CM ASAP! bring ur car.
Sanchita: f9. mein jadhi aati hu.
Sanchita reached college n 10 mins & both the girls somehow reached the hospital & got him admitted in the ICU...

Dats it 4 now guys.
pls comment
tania

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.SwaronupekaAKSHATA31102cute4u_22kria_d3KriyanshOnlytashu20kreya204trisha19Anikz003-FrozenRain-enrique305bellezaSaumya_D3-Awantika-maanujaanu_Monu_RadiantTreasureBeautiful_KingRadioactive.-bitz-Anjori_ArShazona_maliksadafarshasukanyaadaisydee425Kanchi..-Aicha-sweetshineABBY92luv_arshaanjali22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur... Pyaar Ho Gaya *FF DISCONTINUED* (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
res.

i like it  :) but im confusedConfused are weaklings and dazzlers one now???
thnx for the pm :)

Edited by 2cute4u_22 - 28 August 2011 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@ 2cute4u_22-
dnt get confused. W & D r 2 separate teams, but just lyk the camping trip,
this incident will bring them close...
just wait & watch what happens nxt!

2cute4u_22

princess258

princess258

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
wow its very nice but write more about kriyaansh also ok n thiss is awsum yaaar

taniya_dostii

princess258

princess258

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
guys is thiss really going too happen or juz we r imaginaing thiz is thiz true is this going too happen in d3 or not !!!!!!!!!

kriyaansh and maneetr my hrt beat !!! ^_^ !!!!!!!!

taniya_dostii

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey guys,
thnx a lot for commentg!
now jaise-jaise dis SS is progressing, i'll be upd8g more scenes of SwaRon, ViHa & KriyaAnsh  along wid more gang scenes.
so, now i'm re-naming this SS from SwaRon to D3 SS!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Monu_Angry_Bird-Aicha-..Rish..sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
OMG...AWSUM updateBig smile...ok first of all sorry i read it earlier but cudnt comment as i had 2 go out Tonguebut seriusly it was a gr8 updateThumbs Up...i was lost in d Swaron sceneDay Dreaming Day Dreamingits very nicely writtenEmbarrassed
plz do continue cnt wait to read more scenes of Swaron Viha nd KriyanshEmbarrassednd for now cnt wait to read wat happens 2 SwaymDisapprove
oh thnx 4 d pmBig smile

taniya_dostii

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
awww that was so sad i loved it sooo much!!!!!!!Smile

taniya_dostii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top