Fan Fictions

Aur... Pyaar Ho Gaya *FF DISCONTINUED* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 3 Page 109

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@-Aicha-: i tried 2 but my net had stopped working.
i'll try again!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur... Pyaar Ho Gaya *FF DISCONTINUED* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ohh okay that's fine :) will be waitin for your update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
aaa...
taniaaa...love u for writing this ss man...me a huge fan of swaron...they r so adorable...
n swayam ka accident ...no...hope its nuthing serious...waiting egarly for ur update...cant wait to fynd out what happened ...update soon

taniya_dostii

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thnx 4 ur comments guys!
here goes the 1st half of the 2nd part----

Vicky took Dazzler team in his car & Rey took Weakling team in his car & rushed 2 the hospital.

Kriya sat in the passenger seat while the others sat on the rear seats, Rey started the car & sped towards the hospital. Kriya folded her hands & was fervently praying to god.

Kriya: Hey Bhagwanji! Pl pl pl Swayam ko jaldi se theekh kar dena. Usske bina, humara poora group ekdum adhura hain. Who mera sabse, sabse, sabse….. Achcha dost hain…. aur mein uss jaise dost ko nahi khona chahati hu! Pl usse theekh kar dena Bhagwanji!

Rey stopped the car. Kriya cudn't feel the jerk as she was too engrossed in praying.

Vishakha: Rey, y did u stop the car?
Rey: Hospital aa gaya guys. Tum log jaao, mein…… mein Kriya ko leke aata hu.

Sab log car se nikal jaate hain & they all rush inside the hospital.

Meanwhile, Rey was slowly turning into his "majnu-mode" & cudn't take his eyes off Kriya while she was fervently praying. He shook his head & tried to shake off his "majnu-self", he reached out his hand & shook Kriya.

Rey: Kriya... hopsital aa gaya hain. Kriya opened her eyes, first looked at Rey & then towards the hospital & then again at Rey.

Kriya: Chalein Rey? Rey simply nodded & they both ran towards the reception.

Once they reached the hospital, they rushed towards the reception.

Rey & Kriya: Swayam Shekhawat... road accident.

The receptionist just smiled & said: ICU, 1st floor. yaha se right.

R&K: Thnx. They ran 2wds the ICU. 1ce, they reached the ICU, dey saw Rinni & Simmi comforting Sharon & a young girl trying to comfort Neha & Vishakha.

Rey immediately recognised the girl as she was his younger sister, Sanchita.

Rey: Sanchi! Tum yaha pe?

Sanchita looked at Rey. A smile spread across her gloomy face. She ran upto Rey & hugged him.

Sanchita (bwn sobs): Thank God Rey, tu aa gaya! Mein tera phone kabse try kar rahi thi! Tu kabhi apna phone uthata kyun nahi hai?

Rey: woh... mera phone repair hone ke liye gaya hain. par kya hua? Swayam... ICU main kaise? Sharon... (breaking the hug & going towards Sharon) Sharon kya hua tha? Swayam yaha ICU main kaisa pahuncha?

Sharon just looked at Rey & her thought about how her fight with Swayam led to his accident...

dats for nw guys.

i'll try n upd8 more 2mmrrw!

tania

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.SwaronupekaAKSHATA31102cute4u_22kria_d3harshita29396swthrtdevishatashu20KoolKatzAnikz003trisha19sweetapple2995RadiantTreasuremaanujaanumysticloverSaumya_D3Radioactive.-bitz-Beautiful_Kingzona_maliksadafarshayogini64sukanyaanish22-Blackheart-Kanchi..-Aicha-luv_arshaABBY92anjali22

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
dude i just read the first part and now the second it was SUPERB your desciptions and the development of the characters are going great can't wait to find out what happens and i like the fact rey has a sister :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d3luvertaniya_dostii

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ugh it's always Sharon isn't it..lol but great part..I really hope that Swayam's okay <3 and aww Sanchita! Swayam's sister :D really cute :) and Rey and Sanchi's friendship, so sweet:)
Great update and please continue soon!

Snehaa

taniya_dostii

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
WOW Tania gr8 updateBig smile...aahh u put in a new member niceEmbarrassed...but i'm confused who's sis is Sanchita-Rey's or Swaym'sErmm
anyways it was an AWSUM updateThumbs Up...plzz write sooon wana knw wat's nextBig smile
oh nd thnx 4 d pmBig smile

Edited by sweetshine - 27 August 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d3luvertaniya_dostii

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@sweeyshine- sanchita is Rey's sis!
sanchita's character will be played by Panchii Bora (Prachi frm Kayamath)

Edited by Tania92 - 28 August 2011 at 12:18am

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top