What do u think about Poornima?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

1.SHW SHOULD DIE

2.SHE SHOULD LEAVE RONIT AND LET POOJA GET HER 1ST LOVE

3.MAYA SHOULD DESTROY HER LIFE

4.SHE SHOULD LEAVE THE SHOW CUZ WE ALL HATE HER??

WATS UR CHOICE??😊😊

die and and give birth to a child and like other hindi movies pooja get married to ronit for the sake of child and but frankly speaking i wanted ashmit and pooja to unite coz they share a nice bonding and didn't u guys notice ashmit has a complete different attitude towards pooja and he always have a decent and spectacular attuitde towards pooja and i have never seen ashmit talking to someone elses like that and he seems to like pooja and what i think he is already in love with pooja from first sight but never accepted it

Originally posted by lucky-moon

die and and give birth to a child and like other hindi movies pooja get married to ronit for the sake of child and but frankly speaking i wanted ashmit and pooja to unite coz they share a nice bonding and didn't u guys notice ashmit has a complete different attitude towards pooja and he always have a decent and spectacular attuitde towards pooja and i have never seen ashmit talking to someone elses like that and he seems to like pooja and what i think he is already in love with pooja from first sight but never accepted it

I think he probably is in love with her but doesn't realize it.

i think she should die after giving birth to the baby then ronit and pooja should get married!!😛

Originally posted by tinkerbell2090

i think she should die after giving birth to the baby then ronit and pooja should get married!!😛

I hope u r 100% right!!😊

well guys sorry to say...she is not going to die.

coz now pooja and ronit have two different paths which they have to follow.
I like the ashmit and pooja couple.
I agrre wit u lucky-moon ashmit doesn't talk to anyone else like that. not even shalani who is working with him for sucha long time.....

it was cute how he was erasing her ghusa!

ashmit and pooja do look good together
MAYA SHOULD DESTROY HER LIFE 😆
Originally posted by girls_respect

I think he probably is in love with her but doesn't realize it.

To make him realize directors should call Akash's mom!! She's good at it!!

TRUST ME!!😆 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by tinkerbell2090

I'm with you too!!