Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*mvatsalilybelleanupamajnegimomsx3navathatloop118vir123ps_kmadhur_ltswarajgiranamikamundonAMST_zephyrsc19xbakulaxMC4821webkapsnehaagrawalnash_mashsobha229prajaktishivnirahcirshobs30smritidcool012saggi80sdaviseshachzoobysmile365daysOk21sonbedirachnadhodi713BabbieAnaxibiapunjat.boxwalamanjushasrupalimrukmanirocksguninoormyriad1326shiny3vrsolaColorfanlatraranj_mmanni132spallavi001sabrinshadabWhereruterbasmiley96richavyastuninganamika00divyababuNehaviharnoopuraroracloudzpratiranishanthagp05neteche_ckashevkrk05bmm1985kripsySun-Loveelgeenanda_gopabostanianJoshana458Heenapprana9puniragboomerDesdemonaakkljoa123lakshmikrdailyvisitorsakadafisejal1986KamalikaGnurulainprattsnithi07Pranjjaltijararosystar-Swetha-AnjanaYYZAmor.angelic8219MonMadGauri22naj7AbhiAni_Nancy_gawkerteri_susandaddysgirl786mushkan_2003cimbaBella.change12andvsravssdwscILoveDramadevashree_hsanjukta..piyualkabipsiruaGx-Sundas-xtinooshilpita87bablinishaachieverveil_of_rosespjyoWhite-Roseanna44asdpsanmolKyunkiImafanuknaik99nollaammoosswethasyam08.Antique_Piece.Suchi-Nishita123Usman.shamilRockChicGirlkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV 26th August 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Juleka good update...Actually the scene you mentioned as precap was a scene in today's epi itself...Precap is in village people gossiping about Anandi in temple and DS has given too much choot to her beendini. DS overhears and says I have not given choot, she is doing right thing and I am supporting her...anandi happy listening to it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerandvangelic8219pjyoswethasyam08khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hmm...btw...this divorce track will proceed further...or this is the end of it!!Confused
i think...it may be!!Ermm
wese v..i found j's reactions r not upto the mark!!
he is not that shocked to hear that thing!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoswethasyam08

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ooohhh really that was all that i was shown in the video i watched so i thought that was the precap let me see again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Given the precap today -- where the women were shown gossiping about anandi and the freedom she has to teach etc. -- it is quite possible that disgruntled elements may start spreading rumours about anandi and her character.

andvpjyoswethasyam08

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

hmm...btw...this divorce track will proceed further...or this is the end of it!!Confused
dont know ,khushi, i think they will now from today epi its clear naa jaggu reaction, no going to anandi, so better divorce ho jaaye ,
and may be they wont , may be cvs want to continue this triangle as long as they canLOL

andvpjyoswethasyam08

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by khusi_*

dont know ,khushi, i think they will now from today epi its clear naa jaggu reaction, no going to anandi, so better divorce ho jaaye ,
and may be they wont , may be cvs want to continue this triangle as long as they canLOL
next week will give a clear picture...
i still have the hope for this divorce track...Ermm
jyo kehti hai naa...umeed pe duniya kayam haiLOL
so wese v...mujhe anandi k naam k pichhe jagdish nehin chahiye...at any cost!
it will be very hurting for her...but very important also for my anandiOuch

Edited by khusi_* - 26 August 2011 at 9:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvILoveDramapjyonya_ansariswethasyam08intruderfast

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
intruderfast, just curious, how do you feel about gauri after today's episode?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top