Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged

My feverote is FOOTBALLBig smile, its a global game,I recognise brilliant sporting drama when I see it, i dont understand how anyone can be excited about cricket,its a full day game if the match is close then it will be intresting,.....they hardly ever take a swing,football is much more exciting to watch as there is a lot more action. in football nobody cant predict the results,why china and russia like that countrys bann cricket (in their TV channels),cos it make people lazy, sit the whole day infrnt of tv, and even know who going to win and loose,in india media cover more cricket players eply cos of advertisements.etc etc..

whats your views...Embarrassed

cricket Thumbs Down footballThumbs Up

Edited by Believe - 14 January 2006 at 9:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOOTBALL OR CRICKET??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mad_cap

IF-Rockerz

mad_cap

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I like both the games, and have nothing against cricket in particular. But FYI, cricket is not banned in China and Russia. China is all set to join the Asian cricket Council. And in Moscow, you have the Moscow International Cricket League being held.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i like both games but football is much more interesting Tongue its more lively game...short and quick..
cricket..smetimes..i loose patience...bating and bowling on and on.... Confused Confused Confused

football is more a excitement and joy so foolballThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i dun like sports...i dun matter if itz cricket, football, soccer, basketball or baseball or nething else

btz wen u say football do u mean our soccer or our football?

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i would say Cricket Smile football is ok i guess

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mad_cap

I like both the games, and have nothing against cricket in particular. But FYI, cricket is not banned in China and Russia. China is all set to join the Asian cricket Council. And in Moscow, you have the Moscow International Cricket League being held.

mad_cap....i edited it , and cricket banned on TV to broadcate to their channels.not againt to play ...Smile

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Fooooooootball soundz goooooood toooooo.............but am Cricket loverrrrrrrrr

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Confused
r v talkin abt international football (soccer) or american football?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top