Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AND Aarti and Preety!

We always turn every thread into a Kiryansh /Arsha thread!

I am too GUNGOO over them two.. and I just love love love Kriyaansh in D3. They are the sole reason, I am all excited to see D3

All the actors are great, fun etc etc.. but Honestly.. when I see Arsha in any scene.. I cannot take my eyes off of them. and I dont look at anyone else in that scene.. AND by the time the show ends.. I am in ArshaLAND.. and I cannot remember the  other characters at all!!!

I am so mean.. but What to do... KRIYAANSh AKA ARSHA are just Breathtakingly amazing... They superceed everything and all.. I think there shld be a MOVIE made soley on these two!!!! 😍

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

AND Aarti and Preety!

We always turn every thread into a Kiryansh /Arsha thread!

I am too GUNGOO over them two.. and I just love love love Kriyaansh in D3. They are the sole reason, I am all excited to see D3

All the actors are great, fun etc etc.. but Honestly.. when I see Arsha in any scene.. I cannot take my eyes off of them. and I dont look at anyone else in that scene.. AND by the time the show ends.. I am in ArshaLAND.. and I cannot remember the other characters at all!!!

I am so mean.. but What to do... KRIYAANSh AKA ARSHA are just Breathtakingly amazing... They superceed everything and all.. I think there shld be a MOVIE made soley on these two!!!!😍

dude m just so happy that there are certain people here like me who hate swaron like anything but are madly n deeply in luv wid kriyansh
n i don't know what r v actually the GANG who makes the thread a hit or destroys it cmpltly
man we r always off the topic aft sum posts n its just kriyansh n arsha who reside in our heads
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

dude m just so happy that there are certain people here like me who hate swaron like anything but are madly n deeply in luv wid kriyansh
n i don't know what r v actually the GANG who makes the thread a hit or destroys it cmpltly
man we r always off the topic aft sum posts n its just kriyansh n arsha who reside in our heads

Thats the M E G I C they create...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yea dude ur not wrng,..real love stry will start now as dy will get 2 spend more time wid each other now coz dy r wrking 2gether now!!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree completely !!!!!!!!! koi hamain tab takleef pahachan sakta hai jab hum use wo hak den so wese bhi we fight wid those whom we luv so story is getting intense & interesting 👍🏼
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i sae dat swarons scenes shud b dvided among kriyansh n viha cuz both da couples 2gader dnt get as much scenes as swaron...
n newayz i luv kriyansh n Viha mor...😃😃