Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Anand Chopra - Saurabh Raj Jain

star1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just putting up this post to express my view about the new serial on Colors Channel - PARICHAY.
The serial is matching up to the expectations of the viewers. All The episodes have been really good.
And definitely we are looking for more.

The bond between Kunal Chopra (Samir Soni) & Anand Chopra (Saurabh Raj Jain) is beautiful.
I am really impressed with Saurabh's character as Anand. Extremely natural, subtle & beautifully crafted.
And Saurabh has been potraying the role of Anand very nicely.

Infact, Saurabh has also worked in other serials like - Remix (on Star One), Jai Shri Krishna - as Vishnu Baghwan (on Colors), Meet Mila De Rabba - as Sukhi (on Sony), Kasam Se (on Zee), Yahan Mein Ghar ghar Kheli ( on Zee) & now in Parichay!

I am happy that such actors come up with their talent & entertain the audience.
Best wishes to you, Saurabh & all the actors in the show.

We all are really looking forward for more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what was he in Kasamh se, and yahan main ghar ghar kheli??
prishta thumbnail
saurabh was just for one epi in ymggk. His parents rejects his proposal with  Abha becasause they came to know that Abha' family is bankrupt.
star1984 thumbnail

Prishta... Saurabh was not there for just one episode... he did a proper Cameo appearance in YMGGK... Mr Tej Sapru essayed the role of his father...

Infact I loved him in that show tooo ðŸ˜Š

prishta thumbnail
Originally posted by: star1984

Prishta... Saurabh was not there for just one episode... he did a proper Cameo appearance in YMGGK... Mr Tej Sapru essayed the role of his father...

Infact I loved him in that show tooo ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for rectifying...
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have seen kasam se but didn't remember him,,which role has he played in kasam se??
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rainurubal

i have seen kasam se but didn't remember him,,which role has he played in kasam se??

Do u all remember Jigyasa had a daughter with curly hair..can't remember her name...Saurav jain played her husband
star1984 thumbnail

Thanks for the update Pia ðŸ˜Š
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Do u all remember Jigyasa had a daughter with curly hair..can't remember her name...Saurav jain played her husband

do you mean Anu,,Anu was the only daughter jigyasa had