India-Forums

Stars observe roza[Rakshanda]

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Stars observe roza
The auspicious month of Ramadan is almost ending and our busy television stars have been keeping rozas despite hectic schedules. Here a few of them talk about their belief and managing shooting and fasting, and what they eat for Iftar.
Rakshandha Khan

Rakshandha Khan 
It is not easy to shoot and observe a fast yet I do it because I want to. It is all about your belief and faith. I have been keeping this fast since childhood. On the sets of my show, we all eat together but I don't sit in my room during lunch as I am fasting because I feel it shouldn't matter if others are eating while you fast. I am mentally tuned to fast so I don't feel hungry. In the evening when I break my fast as my home is close to my set, my mom sends a huge tiffin and everyone in the unit joins in. we have pakoda and loads of non veg stuff for cast and crew. As I am a veg, I stick to fruit custards which I love and vadas and dahi bhallas.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index