let me analysis semi final...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minisri

minisri

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

let me analysis semi final...

western...(challenge to sai)
(but they gave same marks to sathya & sai, sai song selection didn't suit for him,many suruthi problem,he forget his lyrics,so many faults but i can't tolerate this,how they give same marks to both,sathya did a decent job not great but ok )
 it should be pooja(38) > sathya(34) > sai(30)

classical...(challenge to pooja)
(sathya out standing,but  i like pooja also,sai it is his comfort zone but couldn't do well because of his over confidence (attitude problem))
it should be  sathya(40) > pooja(36) = sai(36)

fork round...(challenge to sathya)
(sathya- fork is not his comfort zone he done a wonderful job,sai also sang well but sathya is better, i can't tolerate this,how sathya & pooja get same marks,her fork is horrible looks like shouting some places good, again partiality sai won the battle )
it should be  sathya(40) > sai(38) > pooja(36)

melody round (no challenge)
(all three are done a good job,but i expected more from pooja..)
it should be sai(40) > sathya(38) = pooja(38)

Pooja's performance in classical her weakest was real good. Satya's performance in Kuttu his weakest was fabulous. BUT Sai's performance in Western his weakest was horrible...

total  sathya(152) > pooja(148) > sai(144)
mano & srini favour sai but atlast they done the correct job...thank god

1st finalist is sathya,then 2nd is pooja.
if u want to attack me then attack...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazmadhubala123sahi.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "let me analysis semi final..." in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hi minisri... I too agree with ur analysis... very good analysis with complete details...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minisrilavanyazsahi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.