Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
promises are meant to be broken and sharon promised rey when they wee in footloose and she hasn't done anything wrong and now if u try to see the good side of sharon . That she is so committed in her friendship that she can do anything for rey to make him win election and y is she doing this selflessly just coz of rey and so I feel for her emotions and relations are extreme. whom she hates she hates from her hate and whom she cares and thinks about  she'll do it selflessly. And it was just an election tactic people does even more cheaper stuffs. 4 that day even I was angry but when you come to think of it its okay. And it was a test for kria also where she failed badly she can't control her emotions and feelings and  over reacts as said by swayum which is 100% true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon - a backstabber (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i agree with Aparna too, like its not just her, she is bitchy, so are rimmi and simmi.
but the point of my post is her sincerity towards rey. she doesn't know he loves kriya but she does know that he doesnt like putting people down.
i think she doesnt understand anyones point of view, not even rey's, which is sad.

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@sana
you can call sharon anything but self-less, my whole point is that she doesnt care for rey's emotions either. she shouts at him, doesnt respect his views either- did she try to mend any bridges with weaklings, knowing very well that rey wants peace, no she didnt.
and the promise was not only for footloose, it was meant to last.
i think she will improve with time though. btw, forgot to mention sneha is an awesome actress

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvlife84

@sana
you can call sharon anything but self-less, my whole point is that she doesnt care for rey's emotions either. she shouts at him, doesnt respect his views either- did she try to mend any bridges with weaklings, knowing very well that rey wants peace, no she didnt.
and the promise was not only for footloose, it was meant to last.
i think she will improve with time though. btw, forgot to mention sneha is an awesome actress
No doubt she is an awesome actress. what emotions she wanted to create was exactly on our face and my point is every person has a good and bad side and this point of time her bad side is going prevalent coz she wants to see her friend win. her aim is really good but way to reach their was not correct and I totally agree.

mihali7

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
c broke her promise,..dis clearly shows c is d worse fren anyone can evr ve!!

luvlife84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.