Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I am saying this only after remembering her promise to Rey that she wont play any cheap tricks and use cheap tactics against the weaklings, and then, she goes ahead and gives that character assassination speech on kriya. Angry
i know its for elections but could have been done in a respectable way. this makes me wonder, why is she friends with rey or was attracted to him in the beginning???
is it just because he is rich and popular and not for what he is as a person (he is adorable btw, Day Dreaming)..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302upekakrazzy4ArHiJotz_92RadiantTreasure-Awantika-kumjoo-Aicha-Nxt_rockstar-Chandramukhi-sweetshineZaYaHolickajenSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon - a backstabber" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yeah she has promised Rey that she will not use any cheap tactic on Kria but again she's doing the same. And this time she has hurt Kria in most vicious manner. Misunderstanding between kriyansh is all because of Sharon. These dazzlers have done all this and poor Rey had to pay for this. And height of kaminapan, they know why Kria slapped rey and still they are hiding the reasons from Rey and blaming Kria for all this.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302luvlife84HudaakkumjooZaYaHolic

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Gal i actually forgot abt it
nice thinking
this made me hate sharon more
can't we have a i hate sharon thread
i wud luv 2 b a part of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84Nxt_rockstarkumjooZaYaHolic

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

nice thinking

Me too would love to be a member. of that thread..But, I guess we just can't do it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Great post!

Rey has always been nice to Sharon. He forgives and forgets everything she does. Initially She yelled at him in-front of everybody, but that didn't bother him, coz he has given all priviledges only to Sharon...
and what sharon gives in return to Rey?? LOSS OF REPUTATION ..
On one hand she says ..Dazzlers ko Rey ki Rep ki Fikar hai...and other hand she is the only person who is ruining his rep, creating misunderstanding between Kriyaansh.
She does not deserve to be Rey's Best Friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84ZaYaHolic

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

nice thinking

Me too would love to be a member. of that thread..But, I guess we just can't do it...

i know man
if we can have a appreciathon thread
why can't we have a criticism 1

ZaYaHolic

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
guys c"mon...sharon"s not that b ad...n the others were also,a,part of the plan...infact wasnt it the others who suggested the idea of giiving the speech in the absence of rey...n even they kept quite when rey asked what happened ki kriya slapped him...vicky being his chaddi buddie dint say anything...so guys lets not be so hard on sharon...BTW great post man...n yeah when i heard the speech n say kriya slap rey...i was angry wid sharon...but it was swayam who told kriya that he overheard rey tell some1 about the speech...so actually missunderstandin ki root cause woh hai...

Edited by SwaRonluver666 - 26 August 2011 at 10:45am

mihali7

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

guys c"mon...sharon"s not that b ad...n the others were also,a,part of the plan...infact wasnt it the others who suggested the idea of giiving the speech in the absence of rey...n even they kept quite when rey asked what happened ki kriya slapped him...vicky being his chaddi buddie dint say anything...so guys lets not be so hard on sharon...BTW great post man...n yeah when i heard the speech n say kriya slap rey...i was angry wid sharon...but it was swayam who told kriya that he overheard rey tell some1 about the speech...so actually missunderstandin ki root cause woh hai...

I partially agree with you Aparna...

Actually everybody contributed in creating Misunderstanding ...but Sharon's approach was not right...She should understand the limits

Edited by kumjoo - 26 August 2011 at 10:49am

luvlife84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.