Page 6 Page 8

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drunk kriya (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

so guys is the next part hope u like it

after leaving rehearsal hall rey wanted to meet kria...

kria;(came to college she remember lil thngs about rose party like she drunk shouting here there rey drop her home kria cum to college)

rey asked neha abut kria in tht middle time kria walked inside college

rey called all the student to the same place where sharon gives the speech (all weakling dazlind and other student)he took mike and said ...

rey:kuch din pehle isi jagah sharon ne ap sab se kria ke baare main kuch kaha tha aj main ap sab k samne kria ko kehna chahta hun

I M SORRY...kria i m sorrry muje us speech k baare main kuch nahi pata tha and my team...just sorry and aj main apni gs ki post se bhi resign kar raha hun(he left the court)

all the students were surprised and kria she was shocked with how rey said sorry swayam told her that rey ne dazling ki captaincy bhi chor di now he is not the part of dazlingss...in the mean time vicky ang nil came there and said sorry to kria and said plz rey ko bolo hamain maaf karde ...vicky said;pata nhi kahan chala gaya kab se use dhund raha hun ...kria said;mujhe pata hai rey kahan hoga..(and went to the fire escape rey was sitting there alone and sad kria sits beside him)

rey;kria i m...(kria put her hanf on his lip and the eyelock)

kria;tum ne kuch nhi kiya or wese b sorry mujhe kehna chahiye i slept u

rey;nhi tum ne vo sab us speech ki wajah se kiya jo sharon ne di agar mai tumhari jagah hota to main bhi yehi karta

kria; vese ap sorry bolte hue bilkul ache nhi lagta..

rey ; to kab acha lagta hun..

kria; in ur angry young man luk...rey ap apne friendz ko maf krdo 

rey; nhi main ye nhi bhul sakta

kria took his hand and take him to reahearsal hall(both were standing outside and dazling were preparing to say sorry to rey decorating roon weakling were helping them)

kria;rey dekho yeh hai friendship yeh sab log ap k liye preparation kar rahe hain galti sab se hoti hai jaise maine ap ko galat samjah aur apne mujhe to unhe maaf kardo dazling ap k bina addhoore hain

so thats it for now tell how was it & send me ur opinions

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorkritika325irulemeshailjaanandmisslaugheasilygrungta11kreya204-FrozenRain-CHOCOLATEKRIYAgunnu1GayatriJethaniaashi_arsha~~ MICK ~~taniya_dostiiprrk86ekiholoLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikrIDhid3roxsukanyaaAmti4ukritzzz_ArSha..KR..lovely7010The007Shivaniluv_arshacrazysky

misslaugheasily

Groupbie

misslaugheasily

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
awesome update!
and i was glad to c that it was longer than usual...
Big smile

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
heyy.. this one is nice.. nice idea to gt rey apologize in front of every1.. plz include more conversations.. :) wil be even more appealing... :)

misslaugheasily

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
awesum upd8 gurl!!!!Clap

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
nice one to clear misunderstanding

misslaugheasily

SELENASACHDEVA

SELENASACHDEVA

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
plz angel continue ur ff

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I jst read it and its jst awesome. Plz dear do continue this and send me pm plzzz...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.